Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTX]First Anon Coin based NXT|Big Bounties| Trading on Bter now. - page 27. (Read 88250 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
NXT终于要出来了 ,老大加油啊 !
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:6214732433301275982
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
i vote for a trade thread like qora ... before we get a exchange ...
+ 1
+1
thanks people .. i really agree with this ... like nxt and qora begins ... keep voting !!! to dev make this reality .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello, I am interested to see this coin succeed.

Pentamon

thanks for your support.
Activity: 140
Hello, I am interested to see this coin succeed.

Pentamon
I recommend the distribution of giveaway 30 days or more after the IPO distribution to prevent dumpers and NTX get a correct price, or distribuition can be slowly ... 5 per day or raffled ....
hi

NTX community

i am NTXFAQ who comes from  NTX team and responsible for NTX daily communications with NTX community.
    ps: i am a PHD student and work for my doctor degree on computer science.

thanks for you support.
                                                                                                                          NTXFAQ

thanks for your advice.
NTXteam will take this in consider.
day trader mode "on"
I recommend the distribution of giveaway 30 days or more after the IPO distribution to prevent dumpers and NTX get a correct price, or distribuition can be slowly ... 5 per day or raffled ....
hi

NTX community

i am NTXFAQ who comes from  NTX team and responsible for NTX daily communications with NTX community.

thanks for you support.
                                                                                                                          NTXFAQ
hi

NTX community

thanks for you support.
                                                                                                                          NTXFAQ
day trader mode "on"
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
dev online now.

with many innovations, NTX coin has a bright future.
 Smiley
Activity: 308

good ipo end means a wonderful start .  waiting for the final list.

NTX go .
day trader mode "on"
for you know how many NTX you will receive ,make this calculation : your investiment = btc / total ipo btc * total amount NTX "45%" = ex: 0,01 / 31.31026006 * 450.000.000,00 = 143722.85606624 NTX
                                                                                           your investiment = nxt / total ipo nxt * total amount NTX "25%" = ex: 100 / 123580 * 250.000.000,00 = 202298.10648972 NTX

it helped someone .. can donate to my NTX address in my sign ... thanks
Activity: 174
Shit Ipo is close?

yes.You can do some promotional work to get free coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
IPO has ended, for ntx is this just the beginning, we still have much work to do.
Well said, do anything for this community, you can do, like, willing ...... Now, I'm going to the final list of statistics.

wow, dev began to organize thefinal  list.

Wakes up at 7 AM in the weekend. Continues to organize lists. I feel that soon Chuck Norris will be out of a job.
Activity: 174
IPO has ended, for ntx is this just the beginning, we still have much work to do.
Well said, do anything for this community, you can do, like, willing ...... Now, I'm going to the final list of statistics.

wow, dev began to organize thefinal  list.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
didnt make it.sigh.
ill buy some ntx when it hits market
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
dev online people ...

Dev reported at 7:30 AM in the morning (local time), in the weekend. This is a dev with serious plans for the future. +1
Pages:
Jump to: