Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTX]First Anon Coin based NXT|Big Bounties| Trading on Bter now. - page 28. (Read 88250 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
please add me in the list. thanks dev ,I have a btc ipo
NTX
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
IPO has ended, for ntx is this just the beginning, we still have much work to do.
Well said, do anything for this community, you can do, like, willing ...... Now, I'm going to the final list of statistics.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
dev online people ...
day trader mode "on"
Activity: 294
ETA of NTX distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Add me in 2A list, thanks!
Activity: 378
good,the ipo is end,and about 31btc and 12000nxt,good start
legendary
can dev tell me why i invest NTX but not in the final investor list ? plz confirm again ,i pm you already. thanks

Final list has not been updated..

should wait for 2 days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
About the pending account:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApauzZM8zH1XdEwtQUxqQ3ZzMXIzSk9HNWI4dncweVE&usp=sharing#gid=5

There are a lot of account showing status "Pending" whose actviity is Jr Member.
Of them, some have 56 activity and some only have 30+ activities.   
Will they finally get coins?  If so, that's UNFAIR.
That is out of rules.
Activity: 249
can dev tell me why i invest NTX but not in the final investor list ? plz confirm again ,i pm you already. thanks
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
yes nice results . waiting more details from dev ...

YES, NTX will be the First Anon Coin Based NXT.

wow  cool
day trader mode "on"
the ipo ends in 112080 nxt all nxt deposits after this is out of ipo ... like this others deposits .. txid nxt 5608319611842613207 and 8268381327622153519

legendary
NTX, as the next trading system, will develop a function of recasting. we already have specific recasting design . To put it simple, After the block numbers reach the set point, casting nodes will recast every beginning genesis block and the unexpended transactions in the old block will be recast into the new blocks with 1 handling fee. Meanwhile, the block chain will not remove the recast block so that every node can study the recasting. After starting next round recasting, the last round data of recast blocks can be removed. In that case, only a certain period transaction history information is left, which prevents the inflation of the block chains and makes the anonymity of the coin untraceable, and also recycle some lost forever coins after a few rounds of recasting. The total number of the coin will neither increase nor decrease.
day trader mode "on"
btc + nxt ipo = +/- 44 btc  Shocked
legendary

YES, NTX will be the First Anon Coin Based NXT.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
IPO has ended, for ntx is this just the beginning, we still have much work to do.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
day trader mode "on"
day trader mode "on"
Pages:
Jump to: