Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTX]First Anon Coin based NXT|Big Bounties| Trading on Bter now. - page 3. (Read 88229 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
It's weird that the dev account doesn't honor its promises. I performed the Spanish translation (the bounty was 500k for that) and he/she waited several days for the price to lower down to the half to send me just 200k. I've sent him/her a lot of messages with my account number and I still don't get any replies.
Is the code even working?
Is the dev a scammy one?
What a shame.

The only reply I got was "thanks,the IPO is over.so I can give you some coin from my wallet.give me your address."
It seems that he/she doesn't even understand english very well. Moreover, the dev hasn't added the spanish translation link to the OP.

Me too , it happened with English Article. He really doesn't honor his promises and he know's 0 english.

Same here (german translation). What´s up, dev? So damn greedy or what? i ve seen you were online yesterday but nothing to say? Anyway, i think this coin is death.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
This would be a good move, we need someone to keep us up to date, some information on how the recasting is going.

These are pretty nice prices, doubt we will see lower.
in this step we will see 1 satoshi soon
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
This would be a good move, we need someone to keep us up to date, some information on how the recasting is going.

These are pretty nice prices, doubt we will see lower.
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Why don't we stage a community takeover ?

Well we dont have to really stage takeover, we as holders and community members, can just start working on its success. We just have to organize a little. Would be good if someone who is good in english and chinese would come up and work as community moderator.

Any NTX guys from chinese forum? Just nominate yourself.
http://bbs.ntxcoin.com/ is still active with recent posts,  500 million were sold in the IPO https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApauzZM8zH1XdEwtQUxqQ3ZzMXIzSk9HNWI4dncweVE&usp=sharing#gid=0   75% IPO ? this is only 50%  the rest in bounty ?

Most of these people dumped in the first day of trading or so,  where are the devs ? 在哪里开发者?
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Why don't we stage a community takeover ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thank god I sold all my 4m coins @ 58 satoshi as soon as Poloniex opened it :s
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
really Failure is your heart
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
nothing about anon and recast ... the coin die ... R.I.P
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
It's weird that the dev account doesn't honor its promises. I performed the Spanish translation (the bounty was 500k for that) and he/she waited several days for the price to lower down to the half to send me just 200k. I've sent him/her a lot of messages with my account number and I still don't get any replies.
Is the dev a scammy one?
What a shame.

The only reply I got was "thanks,the IPO is over.so I can give you some coin from my wallet.give me your address."
It seems that he/she doesn't even understand english very well. Moreover, the dev hasn't added the spanish translation link to the OP.

Me too , it happened with English Article. He really doesn't honor his promises and he know's 0 english.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Is the dev a scammy one?
What a shame.

Activity: 479

Do not store your coins on exchanges!

Give us a user-friendly English wallet!

there is the online wallet: https://myntx.ntxcoin.org:8886/
though it has no security certificate
Activity: 113
Recasting is a long process.
Die coin ??????

what a constructive post. keep up with those that's awesome to read everytime !

Yes
Activity: 784
Die coin ??????

what a constructive post. keep up with those that's awesome to read everytime !
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Die coin ??????
Be patient guys, original investors cashing out, and buying up, look at the constant pre pump buying, big investor drove down price only to buy up your coins again, win win for them. Happens on most of the non mineable coins, market control.  $20,000 sell off can cause a snowball right into the palms of the original sellor at a very low price. Keep an eye on this one, hold and ride all the way, another darkcoin or anoncoin in the making
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Do not store your coins on exchanges!

Give us a user-friendly English wallet!
Pages:
Jump to: