Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTX]First Anon Coin based NXT|Big Bounties| Trading on Bter now. - page 5. (Read 88229 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Devs, please be more active in this thread, NTX is very good coin, it could performe much better, if you would be more active in this thread. If you are too busy, find someone who can work as PR person, it is not that hard I guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think the concept is that the costs of recasting will be compensated if you contribute to the network. When you have you lightweight wallet running, you will contribute to the network and earn new coins. If you lose your wallet, your coins will diminish with time, as you are not able to run that wallet.  
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hello,

follow Text i read on ntxcoin.org:

"Prevents the inflation of the block chains and makes the anonymity of the coin untraceable.  Recycle some lost forever coins after a few                 rounds of recasting."

1) I did not understood the recycling process. Please help me.

Can somone explain me (in english or better in german), how coin recycling works?

How ntx will track down not more used coin, because someone dies or forget his password for coins?
Through incactivity? If someone do for an certain time period no transactions then the coins will be lost for owner of coin  and replaced through new coins? If yes who get the new coins?

2) How many developers exists for ntx? The coin is so cheap, why? The coin is innovative.
    Developers are escaped? Perhaps no developers exists more for ntx?

3) The recasting Process works automatically? Or coin owner must enable the recasting process manually?

Thanks

1) This appears to be an important part of this concept. Coins that stay stagnant will disappear over successive rounds of recasting. If someone dies - OK. If someone forgets their password - OK. But if someone simply wants to leave their coins in storage, I guess they would have to a) move the coins manually regularly to avoid the recasting effect or b) move the coins automatically for the same purpose. As far as I understand the old coins are distributed as fees to active coin holders or miners???

2) Devs are not communicative. Difficult to get a clear picture of the situation.

3) Recasting is part and parcel of the system. Automatic. But it does not appear to be in place currently. There have been one or two posts claiming that recasting is being tested now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i installed NTX wallet but in ntx faucet i get this error
"Balance could not be retrieved"
any idea how can i fix it?

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Activity: 406
So i invest in ntx coin  Wink. I hope ntx is good coin. Very cheap. I look in chinese forum, but icannot read chinese words  Cry
https://translate.google.com/ can help you with that. Smiley Although the translation becomes somewhat cryptic.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So i invest in ntx coin  Wink. I hope ntx is good coin. Very cheap. I look in chinese forum, but icannot read chinese words  Cry
NTX have big chinese community and everyone know chinese people  like  crypto coins.

Why NTX is so cheap? The marcet cap is a little over 130.000 Euro. Exists reason for cheap ntx price?

I like ntx, because it has anonymous transactions.

ntx is next clone. But the name of the coin is similiar of next (NTX similiar NXT).

How many developer works for NTX?
Exists shop, where you can pay with ntx?

I hope ntx goes to the moon !  Cool

you are right.
NTX is a good coin.
Activity: 280
how about the reduce progress?
Activity: 294
Faucet broken ?

I get "Balance could not be retrieved." error.

Same here. Might be a problem with 0 NTX accounts. Maybe someone here can send me a small amount of NTX to start:

Thank you !

I send u some asset,You can sell it for wallet test.

Many thanks !
Activity: 711
Faucet broken ?

Same here. Might be a problem with 0 NTX accounts. Maybe someone here can send me a small amount of NTX to start:

Thank you !

I send u some asset,You can sell it for wallet test.
Activity: 308

price is increasing . How about the progress of development ?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
I am in

good luck dev  Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I am missing some ETAs, and a roadmap, too.
What are the plans? Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
кaк  пpaвильнo зaпycтить кoшeлeк  NTX    ?    мнe нyжны  инcтpyкции   пoжaлyйcтa
Activity: 714
is there any original stake holders knocking about or have they all sold? very qiuet here.
Activity: 294
Faucet broken ?

Thank you !
Activity: 714
Could do with updating the client a little, still exactly same as nxt even the logo top left is nxt
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
how many ntx are in existence and how many stake holders are there. couldn't find it anywhere. is there any information about the ipo distribution of ntx?
thanks
Total 1 billion,Many people hold it and turnover rate of more than 40%,you can find in http://bbs.ntxcoin.com/topic/164.aspx
Activity: 322
the first reduce blockchain~lol
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
NTX has a great community.
Pages:
Jump to: