Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 11. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
would be nice if they add NYAN/LTC to coinedup.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
to the owner of nyanmine pool!

how do we unlock our account?

unlocked the 2 accounts which were locked.
Activity: 140
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
to the owner of nyanmine pool!

how do we unlock our account?
Activity: 88
A new generous pool has opened and is giving away an additional 40!!! NyanCoins per block found!!!

This is only for the first 250 Blocks.

A limited time offer that will expire once 10,000 coins have been given out!

www.weminenyan.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
NYAN coin is on coinedup   Cheesy
Activity: 112
How many mined so far?

Between 5-6% of total amount, including dev's 1% premine.

Somewhere in the 17-18 mil range.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

NYANCOIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!

http://nyan.greendice.cc/

yah dude we get it.  You have a fuckin dice site lol
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
don't forget to vote for the exchanges you want too the cryptsy and coined up votes look pretty slim.
Activity: 112
i don't like how the price fall.

I don't mind, it's not like it's crashing hard or anything. Also, I'm holding for the long term, looking to profit from when the dev releases big news and the coin really goes big/mainstream. Any movement in either direction at this point is not that significant.
Activity: 70
i don't like how the price fall.
Activity: 185
Can anyone explain to me why did the diffculty go from 7,5 to 8 , even the last 60 block the nex est.diff said it will be around 6 , now with 400MHs (which is the same about for the last 4 hours) netwrok it takes 80-85 sec to solve a block, I am looking at the stats on nyanmine.com , are their stats wrong or is it something else ?

This from Reddit:

"[–]Simcom
I also can't figure it out. The dev included something different in the code, it does not retarget the same way other coins do. Sometimes it will even retarget in the wrong direction. Like if difficulty is 10, and average block time is 40 sec - once in a while it will retarget LOWER. Eventually, after a couple retargets it does eventually retarget in the right direction, but I'm pretty sure the dev included something unusual in the retarget code. "
Activity: 644
Can anyone explain to me why did the diffculty go from 7,5 to 8 , even the last 60 block the nex est.diff said it will be around 6 , now with 400MHs (which is the same about for the last 4 hours) netwrok it takes 80-85 sec to solve a block, I am looking at the stats on nyanmine.com , are their stats wrong or is it something else ?
Activity: 210
Activity: 119
Activity: 83
Activity: 28
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: