Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 50. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Will trade 1,000 dogecoins..

I also accept tips KCgaNDv1734kQW3Ej7N3zyZj1bD5TFTBAh

Keep your BTC and Doge, I just sent you a little tip. Promote NYAN, you'll be happy I gave you this one day.  Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
Will trade 1,000 dogecoins..

I also accept tips KCgaNDv1734kQW3Ej7N3zyZj1bD5TFTBAh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist
I'm going to plug the subreddit again for all the newcomers

reddit.com/r/nyancoins

Subscribe, post, comment!

Subbed - this could turn out to be fun.  Smiley
Bitties
Would like to buy .001 btc wortch of nyancoin from someone trustworthy.. please PM me
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
heeeeelp I keep getting the json_rpc_call failed
what can i do :C!?!?!
Activity: 83
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 336
I'm going to plug the subreddit again for all the newcomers

reddit.com/r/nyancoins

Subscribe, post, comment!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Just threw a MH at this Solo, for funsies. Would love some coins if anyone is feeling generous.

KMoHcrfhfVTrvj7j9BaxzFj6f27fq7CHdc

you have 1Mh and still you are begging , pathetic looser

Ok then. and a good day to you too, sir.
Activity: 336
Hi guys, it's great to see more people getting involved! I will send bounties to you guys soon. We have been very busy today with several interviews and promotions. Expect many Nyancoin articles and some big news sites covering us soon  Grin

Awesome!  Thanks for the update!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Just threw a MH at this Solo, for funsies. Would love some coins if anyone is feeling generous.

you have 1Mh and still you are begging , pathetic looser
Activity: 203
Hi guys, it's great to see more people getting involved! I will send bounties to you guys soon. We have been very busy today with several interviews and promotions. Expect many Nyancoin articles and some big news sites covering us soon  Grin
Nice! I'm so excited where this is going Smiley
Activity: 85

I am absolutely loving what the community is doing right now. All these new pools coming out and services is making really excited. Everyone keep up the good work! Ill be doing random donations to all the services.  Grin
Good news!
Lottery game may be considered as service?  Grin
Activity: 70
I am absolutely loving what the community is doing right now. All these new pools coming out and services is making really excited. Everyone keep up the good work! Ill be doing random donations to all the services.  Grin
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Hi,

Just launched Nyan mining pool:
http://moonishere.com

stratum (port 3333)
Prop Payout System
2% pool fee
250 NYAN Auto-Payout Threshold
24/7 uptime unless something bad occurs

It is in testing phase, nowhere near perfect. Literally just finished setting it up.

Please don't hate, trying to contribute. If anybody wants to give it a try and report bugs/errors, will be appriciated. Need some hashpower to test the payout system.

Nyan: K7SREZSYyD4Db6r8LSt71v3dhBdYqK5wwr (all Nyans sent on this address will be added to block finder reward bonus)

edit: going to bed, hope nothing bad happens while i sleep.
Bitties
Please PM me. I can offer .002 btc, .05 ltc, or 1000 doge.. Please be fair with me and I will be fair with you.
Activity: 119
Hello everyone!
I launched a new lottery game for nyancoin:
nyanlot[dot]tk
why .tk domain is suspicious?

At yet it's running in test mode.
If you have any problems with the lottery, just send email to [email protected] or post message to chatbox.
Thanks for your attention!

nice! hopefully we get some more games rolling in! Sent 100 NYAN to start off lottery.
Activity: 20
been mining on nyanpool for past few hours to test it out and so far have had no problems and payouts are quite fast, overall great pool!
Pages:
Jump to: