Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 141. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Too much supply of NYC causes the matter PUMPING & DUMPING over and over.

Maybe every NYC holder wants and believes NYC' proper value gonna be at least from 50cent to 1 dollar.
But, the market holders start to feel that's hopeless thesedays including me.

If you guys don't reduce nyc volume right now, and don't stop pumping &dumping in a big volume, I'm afraid nyc will be really scam coin.

Actually go on Discord and Reddit and see the work being done.
A pump and dump coin does not have this many people behind the scene
working on the coin and its future potential.
DNP can be done by anyone on anycoin just watch the markets the last
few years. This is a long term investment.

We do not see it as A Long Term Investment.
That's just a CAPITAL CHEATING in the market.

See what the meaning is Pumping &Dumping exactly in the coin market over and over.

If somebody has capital now and
he's found very cheap coin and even it's a big volume. Also Nice name and vision. Good to make it.

He'll buy NYC, suck in the coin so that  make the coin-price high quickly. As NYC price rising, people also begin to buy NYC because they think rising price is good sign or this coin will show good chart or future.

But The more people buy NYC, the more he sells NYC in a high price he made until coin price return to starting point or less one.

This situation gonna be repeated.
They never make the coin price rising at some point.
That's PUMPING& DUMPING.
It is no good sign for any coin.
That's the reason some people call NYC as a SCAM.

Cheap and huge voulume coin isn't easy get to the proper value because of that kind of cheating capital group.

Very worried about holding my coin NYC.

From your posts I see a few points: 1. You are an unprincipled person who speaks without logic. You said you are holding NYC , worrying about your coins, but you  always make these kind of frustrating posts which diss NYC, instead of going to the community, looking close to the value of NYC, and actively participating in NYC's development   2. You do not understand what  "volume" is, it is the total amount of transactions(buy and sell)  within a period of time in the market, "huge volume" is a good thing rather than a bad thing, means NYC  is very attractive and many people are willing to buy.  Actually at the moment, the volume of NYC is still fairly low. But the marketcap is very low which makes NYC a very potential coin to invest. 3. You lack of basic knowledge of stock market or digital currency. From the moment you got into  market, you should know that the market is risky and the prices fluctuate,  you should be prepared to take any risks.  4. NYC will be steadily growing all the way,  worth holding for long-term, but you may not make money or may lose money overnight. Instead of saying "Very worried about holding my coin NYC.", it might be better to consider doing something more helpful to the development of NYC than to give out  frustrating posts all the time. If you are not optimistic about NYC, you might  switch to other coins to invest.

No thanks for answers.
As soon as I've just seen your first point, I think
I don't need to read all your long but wrong points.
Because this is just my third time to post  and I'm
NYC holder who ask my people to buy and hold NYC.

LOGIC is not the word you waste here.

And one more,
Coin is not a religion or worhip object blindly.
WAKE UP.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy

Maybe every NYC holder wants and believes NYC' proper value gonna be at least from 50cent to 1 dollar.

If you guys don't reduce nyc volume right now, and don't stop pumping &dumping in a big volume, I'm afraid nyc will be really scam coin.

See what the meaning is Pumping &Dumping exactly in the coin market over and over.

he's found very cheap coin and even it's a big volume. Also Nice name and vision. Good to make it.

He'll buy NYC, suck in the coin so that  make the coin-price high quickly. As NYC price rising, people also begin to buy NYC because they think rising price is good sign or this coin will show good chart or future.

But The more people buy NYC, the more he sells NYC in a high price he made until coin price return to starting point or less one.

That's PUMPING& DUMPING.

Cheap and huge voulume coin isn't easy get to the proper value because of that kind of cheating capital group.

From your posts I see a few points: 1. You are an unprincipled person who speaks without logic. You said you are holding NYC , worrying about your coins, but you  always make these kind of frustrating posts which diss NYC, instead of going to the community, looking close to the value of NYC, and actively participating in NYC's development   2. You do not understand what  "volume" is, it is the total amount of transactions(buy and sell)  within a period of time in the market, "huge volume" is a good thing rather than a bad thing, means NYC  is very attractive and many people are willing to buy.  Actually at the moment, the volume of NYC is still fairly low. But the marketcap is very low which makes NYC a very potential coin to invest. 3. You lack of basic knowledge of stock market or digital currency. From the moment you got into  market, you should know that the market is risky and the prices fluctuate,  you should be prepared to take any risks.  4. NYC will be steadily growing all the way,  worth holding for long-term, but you may not make money or may lose money overnight. Instead of saying "Very worried about holding my coin NYC.", it might be better to consider doing something more helpful to the development of NYC than to give out  frustrating posts all the time. If you are not optimistic about NYC, you might  switch to other coins to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I feel like this is a potential ripple in terms of market cap and current supply. (I don't mean the tech behind the coin).

That's PUMPING& DUMPING.

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

Activity: 408
NYC IS SCAM ~

UNDERSTAND ?

Not a very helpful comment.  Must say, if you think the quoted above, best you remove the bookmark & visit somewhere else.  Unsubstantiated comments  are unwarranted & best left unsaid.  There are many here who devote enormous amounts of time and effort to help both themselves & other long term holders to make a success of NYC.  If you have had a bad experience, then I hope you just move on & find another coin or token to play with.
Activity: 22
NYC IS SCAM ~

UNDERSTAND ?
Activity: 1
Some Promo please share everywhere you can:

Spokesperson video: https://streamable.com/9nmur

Simple Videogood for facebook / insta: https://streamable.com/b6o9o

Another: https://streamable.com/7ycjx

Activity: 152
Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.
150 BILLION NYC, cap?. CS=135Bill. to supply the needs of 10 million New Yorkers, original dev went for a reasonable but still very high 10 billion ...................ratio.

Why don't you get real and reduce coin supply to under 1 billion, which is still way to high. I have billions of this and and held in the hope one day some serious dev would bring about the changes needed. I do appreciate you bringing this coin back from the dead, but you need to rethink the supply dude, or we will always see one-two sats range.  my two cents. please reduce my billions so i can see what little i would have left could be worth something.
Activity: 14
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Where Faucet New York COin ??
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Plz. Can somebody upload wallet block?  Wallet is very huge and it takes more times

Download here:

https://mega.nz/#!MOoj2aQJ!g4mop-BKsA4YdzHI_0qf_ydL1oXQ1UoaofcS9uYRrjA
Activity: 14
Plz. Can somebody upload wallet block?  Wallet is very huge and it takes more times
Activity: 34
I'm getting this message in the wallet of NYC even the synchronization being complete ..... urgent: compromised alert key, update needed

Can someone help me?

Just ignore the message.  A bug/part of this old wallet.   If using windows just disable the sidebar alert for the wallet if it keeps popping up.  A Dev I understand is working on a new one.  Also you can move your coins to Coinomi if you wish.

obrigado meu irmão
Activity: 408
I'm getting this message in the wallet of NYC even the synchronization being complete ..... urgent: compromised alert key, update needed

Can someone help me?

Just ignore the message.  A bug/part of this old wallet.   If using windows just disable the sidebar alert for the wallet if it keeps popping up.  A Dev I understand is working on a new one.  Also you can move your coins to Coinomi if you wish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
This coin still has a huge space to grow, however I am wondering how this coin gonna compete with another coin out there.
No fee and fast transaction not a special part attract me anymore.
Other coin can do the same.
Activity: 34

Can someone help me?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Heey guys the ATMs work? (running)??

When is an upgrade expected?
Jump to: