Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 209. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I think NYC is also a hyped up Scam coin just like coingather exchange. Seemingly, they both have been hand in glove it seems. NYC never bothered why their withdrawal at coingather was always erroneous and imperfect. Instead encouraged users to buy NYC at coingather by advertising on their post. Now when Coingather has done a runner all of a sudden you see 32BTC of sell orders of NYC at Yobit, the only exchange left to trade NYC. Who knows it's a hand in glove conspiracy. With the price of BTC shooting up like anything...greed can surely over power ones integrity. I wouldn't cross that out here in this case at least. All my coins at coingather including NYC have just vanished in thin air. Well seemingly, honesty and integrity doesnt always pay. Gives more pain instead.

Ah, nope, wrong. Take your FUD elsewhere, except for the Coingather stuff, which has NOTHING to do with NYC, none of that crap is happening here.

i second that!! well said,  dont need that crap here!!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I think NYC is also a hyped up Scam coin just like coingather exchange. Seemingly, they both have been hand in glove it seems. NYC never bothered why their withdrawal at coingather was always erroneous and imperfect. Instead encouraged users to buy NYC at coingather by advertising on their post. Now when Coingather has done a runner all of a sudden you see 32BTC of sell orders of NYC at Yobit, the only exchange left to trade NYC. Who knows it's a hand in glove conspiracy. With the price of BTC shooting up like anything...greed can surely over power ones integrity. I wouldn't cross that out here in this case at least. All my coins at coingather including NYC have just vanished in thin air. Well seemingly, honesty and integrity doesnt always pay. Gives more pain instead.

Ah, nope, wrong. Take your FUD elsewhere, except for the Coingather stuff, which has NOTHING to do with NYC, none of that crap is happening here.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
My 4 BTCs were stolen and I bought them for $ 5,000, hoping to go up to $ 50,000, which is all my assets and this month is the trough of my life.
Yesterday, there was a kind hearted man who sent me 0.0026 bitcoin to me at the address, so I was very surprised. This world is still better than a liar, and I am here to say thank you, I hope he can see!
I also have some NYC, hope NYC rise, let me reduce some losses.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
coingather completely disappeared, these gang of thieves liar, do not their site for the record, the police can not find them? Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
enviei da yobit.net  2459999.99000 de NYC para AltCoinBit
quando esta quantia foi depositada eu coloquei para vender em LTC como eu fui o primeiro eu coloquei preço alto ,
apos 3 dias eu fiz ligin na AltCoinBit e avia la 106.79999960
fui fazer a retirada o site dis que eles nâo tinha saldo na carteira quente
no outro dia eu fiz a retirada  o site dis esperar 24 horas  mas a retirada foi canselada pelo o site e a quantia de LTC nâo estava mas la
e nâo foi depositado no mercado bitcoin  tenho todo o hitorico do mercado bitcoin
a hoje tem na minha conta AltCoinBit 2469999.98000000 NYC sendo que eu depositei uma unica ves 2459999.99000 NYC

Activity: 392
Merit: 211
LET'S REVIEW NEW YORK COIN:

FAIR LAUNCH, NO PRE-MINE
30-SECOND BLOCKS (decreases as mining hash increases)
NO NETWORK FEES
EASY CPU/WALLET MINING
TINY TINY MARKET CAP (under $5m!)

PROVEN BLOCKCHAIN SINCE 2014

ATM'S COMING SOON IN NEW YORK CITY
NOT an ICO
nycoin.net

If you want to silence any people/community members which voice their suspicion, you can simply post the 2014 Bockchain site link then they see it themselves.

This is the site where the ATMs come from when they become operative in NY-City

https://bitteller.io/blogs/news

Proof that the wallet is from 2014

https://github.com/nycoin/nycoin

Problem solved like magic.  Grin Grin Grin

♥ ♥ ♥ I love NYC ♥ ♥ ♥

FAIR LAUNCH, NO PRE-MINE

NO NETWORK FEES

EASY CPU/WALLET MINING

NOT an ICO

nycoin.net

great stuff !!  how long do you think its going to be until the atms are in place in new york! just asking.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

FAIR LAUNCH, NO PRE-MINE

NO NETWORK FEES

EASY CPU/WALLET MINING

NOT an ICO

nycoin.net

Hi NYC community it is not important whether or not a coin is a scam.
But what is important is that you understand how the game is played because if you know that there is not much that can go wrong.
And i can't see in any way, how you can explicitly know without a doubt that CoinGather has something to do with this.
If someone has proof of that, I would like to see that.
The only thing that you are doing (while ranting so disrespectful) is destroying the opportunities for others and therefore also for yourself.
I understand that you're angry. It's not the first time I've got scam't but that's part of the game if you can not stand it, it seems to me that it's better that you consider to leave crypto-land.
And for the people who understand the Crypto-Game, good luck.
Only a pity that there are people who do this over the back's of the rest.
But early bird's get the worm. That's the game.

♥ ♥ ♥ I love NYC ♥ ♥ ♥

well said,  very well said.

""the future favors the brave and bold"  "you have to be in it to win it!!"

Hi NYC community it is not important whether or not a coin is a scam.
But what is important is that you understand how the game is played because if you know that there is not much that can go wrong.
And i can't see in any way, how you can explicitly know without a doubt that CoinGather has something to do with this.
If someone has proof of that, I would like to see that.
The only thing that you are doing (while ranting so disrespectful) is destroying the opportunities for others and therefore also for yourself.
I understand that you're angry. It's not the first time I've got scam't but that's part of the game if you can not stand it, it seems to me that it's better that you consider to leave crypto-land.
And for the people who understand the Crypto-Game, good luck.
Only a pity that there are people who do this over the back's of the rest.
But early bird's get the worm. That's the game.

♥ ♥ ♥ I love NYC ♥ ♥ ♥
No garbage ICO scam here. NYC is true blue crypto with 30-sec blocks since fair launch on March 6, 2014.

MEET NEW YORK COIN nycoin.net

Activity: 56
Where your company is coming from?
Activity: 56
What's the last day of Token Sale ?
BUY NYC CHEAPIES NOW OR WAIT FOR NYC ATM'S AND BUY AT $0.001+++ LATER.

NYC ATM'S COMING SOON TO NEW YORK CITY!

nycoin.net
Activity: 43
Circulating Supply: 129,032,781,759 NYC

and only in Yobit  Cry
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Be Positive Always!
Check this, it looks very promising and very positive.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3505817

People buy now it is still cheap. Grin Grin
Another 3 NEW YORK CITY businesses proudly supporting NewYorkCoin!!!

nycoin.net
Use YOBIT mobile wallet. Or follow instructions at nycoin.net/instructions.pdf

What is that YOBIT mobile wallet. Where can I find that.
I have done what the instructions indicate. But no connectivity.
And if Yobit wallet is on your mobile? I do not want that to be a solution.
I would like to keep my coin safe.
Jump to: