Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 204. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Nice to show the Total Coin Supply and Max Supply Huh??  NYC,... Please put this on coinmarketcap.com web site...
Activity: 12
Undecided  The NYC wallet doesnt seem to work, am I doing something wrong?  I signed in then moved some, not all thank God, and it wont sync and wont show balance. 
Please help.

First you must sync it, then can send balance somewhere.

I got it.  There are instructions right below the NYC Wallet link on nycoin.net that I followed and now it seems to be doing what I expect, sigh.   Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
COINGATHER is mysteriously duplicating NYC trade volume at YoBit. What's going on??? Something smells fishy...

REMOVE ALL NYC FROM COINGATHER IMMEDIATELY !!!

IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE ABOVE ADVISE, YOU STILL HAVE A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A FORTUNE WITH NYC. COINOMI (BITCOIN J) IS COMING IN NEXT 2-3 WEEKS. CHANGELLY AND SHAPESHIFT EXCHANGES WILL FOLLOW. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CRYPTO USERS/INVESTORS WILL BE INTRODUCED TO NEW YORK COIN FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER. BITTELLER ATM'S (USING COINOMI J) WILL BE SITTING NEXT TO EXISTING BITCOIN ATM'S IN NEW YORK CITY BY END OF JANUARY. NYC WILL INITIALLY BE PRICED AT 10 SATOSHI EACH. ALL ONLINE EXCHANGES WILL LIKELY MIMIC THIS REAL-WORLD, REAL USE PRICE. NYC ATM PRICE WILL BE INCREASED BASED ON DEMAND. MY GOAL IS TO GET 100 SATOSHI PER NYC, A-S-A-P!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY. BUY BUY BUY ALL CHEAPIES. CLEAR OUT THE CHEAPEST NYC AND WHEN DEMAND HITS, NYC WILL BE FREE TO RISE TO UNIMAGINABLE HEIGHTS!
BYE BYE CHEAPIES...

HELLO SATOSHI LADDER!!!
Activity: 86
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Undecided  The NYC wallet doesnt seem to work, am I doing something wrong?  I signed in then moved some, not all thank God, and it wont sync and wont show balance. 
Please help.

First you must sync it, then can send balance somewhere.
Activity: 12
Please help.
BUY BYE BYE THOSE CHEAPIES WHILE YOU STILL CAN...
Activity: 86
where can i get the wallet?
when i download the wallet my anti virus shows that its a virus?
how can i solve the problem?
the most of antiviruses will show every miner als virus is false possitiv ...
i dont risk it i done that ones and the coins was lost ...just wait
NYC 24hr trading volume is about to blow past $30,000.
BUY BYE CHEAPIES!!!

Sounds like a scalable project. Montgomery, Alabama, is next? Grin

A slower paced lifestyle certainly has its benefits, but also it's disadvantages.

NYC is a fast-paced worldwide crypto. People like their money FAST (AND WITHOUT ANY FEES) in New York City, Tokyo, Berlin and Montgomery.  Wink

Come along for the ride! BUY SOME NYC CHEAPIES!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/NYC/BTC
Activity: 7
Sounds like a scalable project. Montgomery, Alabama, is next? Grin

Now that's a nice looking chart!

compliments of BitScreener
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Yes the tide is turning for NYC and she is just leaving the gates, all get on board while the coin is priced cheap!

Have a feeling Alt coins will be making big moves forward due to BTC instability and new Futures launch coming soon.
$25,000 (24hr) trade volume and climbing...

No promo, no hype, just NYC getting noticed. Gotta love it!!!
NYC SUPPORTERS AND VISIONARIES:

It looks like play time is over.  

ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Sincerely,

THE NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION

nycoin.net

Norton has a problem and gives too many false positives. Get a new anti-virus software. Original wallet at nycoin.net has been used by entire NYC community for entire life of NewYorkCoin. There is no virus. No complaints. No issues. Works like a charm!

Complain to Norton and tell them to stop giving false positives for cryptocurrency wallets.

P.S. NYC broke into TOP 300 at coinmarketcap yesterday and is getting ready to trade over $20,000 USD/24hr today! Coinomi coming soon. CHEAPIES are almost gone forever. BUY NYC NOW!
Activity: 1
where can i get the wallet?
when i download the wallet my anti virus shows that its a virus?
how can i solve the problem?
Activity: 10
G'Day All,
I need a little help with cgminer on Ubuntu.
I successfully ran:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install cgminer

after that I type this command:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nyc.mypool.club:3333 -u myusernamehere.miner -p mypasswordhere

but Ubuntu returns: no such file or directory

Can you help?

Thanks
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Yobit for now. ShapeShift and Changelly come after Coinomi adds NYC (next 2 weeks). Then NYC ATM's in New York City. By end of January all of the above.
Sounds great. Holding your coin for better future. Thanks. Grin
Jump to: