Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 215. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I see at airdrop alert, you have the airdrpp event in 7 days
Its look nice, do you any idea all the terms to follow yoir airdrop ?

Love you, New York Coin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I didn't even notice that you were promoting another  ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS ICO!

YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTELY RETARDED SCAMMER!

PLEASE REMOVE ALL NYC FROM COINGATHER. MOVE TO YOBIT, WIN WALLET OR PAPER WALLET. LET'S REMOVE COINGATHER FROM THE NYC EQUATION.

Good evening, excuse me, my questioning, you're encouraging people to take your nyc from coingather to yobit. People doing this operation in NYC get stuck in the coingather and you guys do not help solve this problem. I have this problem on November 7th. more than 23 million arrested in the coingather, because you encourage the immediate withdrawal of the coingather, sad with this whole situation
Activity: 77
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
REMOVE ALL NYC FROM COINGATHER ASAP
NYC will make a moon landing.
Cool

P.S. ATM owners set price for NYC (or any crypto for that matter). NYC will indeed be priced at $0.001 (initially). Watch and weep, senor!
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
When many people realize that BTC mining causes power wasted and the environment is polluted, bad networks and a serious centralization of the BCH kidnapped by the miners, and high transfer costs, people are looking for coins that can be transferred quickly.
NYC  is one of them, after November 23 the price is about to soar, I believe it can go to $ 1 because of his advanced technology and a lot of fans. This is my belief!
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
If you like NYC to buy, if you do not like, please leave Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
More like THE SHIT!

nycoin.net  NYC ATM'S COMING SOON!  Cool

Bla bla bla  Its price is below the frog's ass...

1 satosi bullshit.....    yobit  sell orders 30btc fck the system..

coingather disgusting rat.....

impossible to sell!

use other markets in Yobit. Doge is most active, but there is ETH and etc. markets for NYC.

Then if you are 1 satosi! 

So fucking coin... I have 2.5 millio NYC coin.. Doge, ETH,   2.5millio NYC = 15 dollar   pffff SHIT COIN.... 

Another clueless newbie. Nothing stays the same forever, think about it...

I'm not a rookie you crap!

My profile is just that.

But NYC is a fucking coin.

2014 and he never understands anything...... SHIT COIN!

ATM $ 0.001  bullshit... people scam...  Huh?   =   Huh??   Exchange = 0.000010 $  <--- a real price
Lots of newbies will be arriving next few months. And we warmly welcome all NYC supporters! Unfortunately, as visibility, interest, liquidity and price start to increase - so will the govt trolls that become nauseating. Misinformation, disinformation, cointelpro SHENANIGANS!

As NYC takes off, it is the responsibility of ALL true NYC supporters to keep everyone on newyorkc network, immediately counter-post attempts to steer newbies to newyorkcoin fork and do not allow deliberate price manipulation (in this case to keep down???) to discourage you in any way.

I have mined this coin since early 2014 and have never sold a single NYC - never, ever! I have been a believer in NewYorkCoin since I first saw it. New York City WILL warmly embrace NewYorkCoin and WILL quickly fall in love with NYC! You will better understand that seeming arrogance in a couple of weeks.

Upcoming promotions are not BS hype or misleading events that never even occur or an airdrop to freebie grovelers. This is making NewYorkCoin real. And whoever is reading this is going on a wild wild ride! Strap up. NewYorkCoin is about to depart the forum boards!!!

Don't forget to grab those cheapies. They will not be around forever with the money that's about to hit NewYorkCoin! NYC is literally about to meet NYC. At the right time when "Hedge Funds Push the Price of Bitcoin to New Highs" - NYT 11/6/17

nycoin.net

Update: A java dev (and long-time supporter of NewYorkCoin) is cloning Hash Engineering bitcoinj for newyorkcj. This library will allow any mobile platform to easily integrate New York Coin into their platform. Including NYC ATM manufacturers. Soon to be sitting right beside existing BTC ATM's, maybe even replacing existing BTC ATM's with NYC & BTC ATM combos. NYC ATM price will start at $0.001 (incl. convenience fee) and rise as demand at NYC ATM's increases. If markets reflect "real-world use and value", exchange rate for NYC should match real value immediately. There seems to be about 30b NYC still circulating (MAX!) in existence due to NYC's long hibernation. At 1 satoshi (assuming no price increase) a usable true crypto can be acquired in full for +/-$2m. And has a proven 30-second blockchain since 2014. The only NYC that can ever be. The only NewYorkCoin that can ever be. Now to FINALLY be introduced and promoted IN the financial capital/premier city of the world. Time to realize the full potential of NewYorkCoin!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
More like THE SHIT!

nycoin.net  NYC ATM'S COMING SOON!  Cool

Bla bla bla  Its price is below the frog's ass...

1 satosi bullshit.....    yobit  sell orders 30btc fck the system..

impossible to sell!

use other markets in Yobit. Doge is most active, but there is ETH and etc. markets for NYC.

So fucking coin... I have 2.5 millio NYC coin.. Doge, ETH,   2.5millio NYC = 15 dollar   pffff SHIT COIN.... 

Another clueless newbie. Nothing stays the same forever, think about it...
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
Believe in yourself, believe me, these losers who mow under bitcoin, they even have a site like the losers

Such a site now and a guy in 10 years will make
These are really good and relevant posts!

{BRAAAAH-PAHPAHPAH-BROMP-BAHBAH}
I think I just melted an iceberg...  Tongue
Activity: 31
I believe cash these days is an extremely powerful things .Tt's the raason why many people have to research cash . Money nowadays is an extremely important things and also you can't live your life with out money but don't consider yourself that money can alter your attitude he
THE USAGE & THE REAL BASE (initially)
but you can still participate in its upcoming meteoric rise. YOU can participate in NYC's success FROM ANYWHERE.
Activity: 4
This is only for NY residents  Cry Cry Cry Cry
I didn't even notice that you were promoting another  ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS ICO!

YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTELY RETARDED SCAMMER!

PLEASE REMOVE ALL NYC FROM COINGATHER. MOVE TO YOBIT, WIN WALLET OR PAPER WALLET. LET'S REMOVE COINGATHER FROM THE NYC EQUATION.
NEW YORK COIN IS GETTING HATERS!!! WHY?... Somebody somewhere getting concerned, NOW??? What's the haps, fellas?   Grin

NEW YORK COIN OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
nycoin.net

P.S. UNLESS YOU'RE AN  ABSOLUTE RETARD, NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY BUY BUY NOT THE TIME TO SELL!!! ...unless you have ulterior motives.
And what about a normal site for money from a Western company is not enough?
So you can ask for help, can someone and throw a few dollars
NEW YORK COIN IS GETTING HATERS!!! WHY?... Somebody somewhere getting concerned, NOW??? What's the haps, fellas?   Grin

NEW YORK COIN OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
nycoin.net

P.S. UNLESS YOU'RE AN  ABSOLUTE RETARD, NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY BUY BUY NOT THE TIME TO SELL!!! ...unless you have ulterior motives.
Activity: 114
The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
More like THE SHIT!

nycoin.net  NYC ATM'S COMING SOON!  Cool

Bla bla bla  Its price is below the frog's ass...

1 satosi bullshit.....    yobit  sell orders 30btc fck the system..

impossible to sell!

So fucking coin... I have 2.5 millio NYC coin.. Doge, ETH,   2.5millio NYC = 15 dollar   pffff SHIT COIN....  

It's a shame, 2.5millio NYC = 15 dollar
In vain, only your wallet synchronized 3 hours, buy and mince this miracle from the West

And I do not want to go out and take part in your gay parades.
Guys what kind of ATM do you want to open, you need to collect bottles
Jump to: