Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 96. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 10
NYC hardfork to implement Digishield, auxpow / merge mining and block reward halving in 5 1/2 days...

Post-fork NYC will never again see these prices.

NYC market cap $1m today. NYC market cap $120m during Jan '18 mania. Next major BTC run after Bakkt will take NYC to astronomical levels!
Activity: 64
Merit: 17
Hello NYCoin community! I hate to copy and paste announcements but this one is long and important and was just posted to discord.

In the past day or so a LOT of NYCoin has hit the exchanges at stupid low prices. This has spurred quite a bit of excitement and as a result, volume on exchanges has shot up dramatically. At the same time, an unknown actor has hit our network with a comparatively large amount of hash rate constituting more than 75-80% of our overall network rate. With that increased hash, blocks from known, verified mining pools have become orphaned leaving a lot of transactions in a conflicted or unknown state. This seems to be especially on transactions that are moving a large amount of nycoin off exchanges into personal wallets.
At this time, the dev team believes this is a coordinate attack on our network in an attempt to double spend coins or generally wreak havoc on our network as a whole. We do not know who the miner is nor what their actual intention may be but the recent events have raised quite a bit of suspicion that this is not coincidental.
It is recommended, until further notice, to refrain from depositing or withdrawing from exchanges, or sending large quantities of coin in a single transaciont until we can regain control of the situation.

If you want to assist in stabilizing the network and preventing such an attack from continuing to occur, we need to muster all hash power possible to the mining pools. If you have a mining device that can handle scrypt, point it at a NYC mining pool such as Hobbyistspool, nyc.mypool, Miningdutch,or Mastermining. If you can rent hashpower, even just a few GHs for a week or more, please point that hash power at a valid mining pool. If you can rent a small amount for a day, do it.
This type of attack is specifically what the upcoming fork is meant to help prevent.

We have noticed in the past day that the hashrate spikes have been coinciding exactly with large amounts of NYCoin dropping on exchanges for ultra cheap prices. This has raised some serious red flags and we are starting to get more reports of large quantity transactions not making it to their destinations. We are working with Tradesatoshi on current tickets regarding such transactions.

Once we have more information we will let everyone know, until then, be safe out there. You can monitor hashrate fluctuations from our stats page here https://stats.nycoin.info/d/000000001/nycoin-mainnet?refresh=30s&orgId=1. I would advise against depositing or withdrawing from any exchange when there is a sudden, unusual surge in hashrate.

Since I am not on here as frequently, you can find me in the discord server here https://discord.gg/RDan5rT or send me a private message.

If you have a large amount of coins at Trade Satoshi (where the recent volume madness has occurred), they are fork ready. Crex24 recently updated as well but the volume hasn't hit there yet.

We will get through this together. Be careful out there!
Mr Slosh
in just over 8 short days... NYC will implement block reward halving to reduce inflation
and digishield, auxpow / merged mining to protect NYC network against 51% attack and multipool mining abuse

MEET THE NEW & IMPROVED NYC
https://newyorkcoin.net
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
NEW YORK COIN SCRYPT MINING POOL

PPLNS Payout
Fee 0%

https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/

FAST SIGN UP HERE
We have good blocktimes performance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yobit has always worked great for me too! Looking forward to them updating NYC coin daemon and code to support upcoming hardfork (Oct 29).
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
He there

My opinion about Yobit

I am very satisfied there! Since 1 1/2 year I trade and withdraw without problems in minutes.

Just now I sended some Million NYC to my wallet and it got there till 2 minutes so no problems

I really dont understand the people who sell at this price.

Thanks for selling me your NYC and Holders be strong till 2022 meeting in NY :-)

NYC cheapies at 1/10th of one satoshi each! Cheapest NYC in a very long time...

Hardfork fear presents a rare buying opportunity!
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Day traders play with nyc ?

We need to buy about 6000 $ cheap and hold to go back to 20 $ pe milion  . 6000 $ is not big money for new York.
 Lets take money from this day traders. I buy today a bag of nyc at this super deal
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
6 Billion NYC traded in the last 24 hrs on Yobit? Coingather stash may now be liquidated. Not sure who else would have access to this amount of NYC -and- be willing to sell them all at multi-year lows. Whoever is scooping up these NYC at $0.00001 is smart money!
Lots of complaints about Yobit.
I don't tend to use the exchange at any odds.
I have always tried choosing other exchanges for my trading orders.
Yes I agree with you, there are a lot of problems and complaints that occur in Yobbit, most of the traders lost their coins in Exchange for it, I would prefer other exchanges to my trade.
6 Billion NYC traded in the last 24 hrs on Yobit? Coingather stash may now be liquidated. Not sure who else would have access to this amount of NYC -and- be willing to sell them all at multi-year lows. Whoever is scooping up these NYC at $0.00001 is smart money!
Lots of complaints about Yobit.
I don't tend to use the exchange at any odds.
I have always tried choosing other exchanges for my trading orders.

tradesatoshi update wallet today

how  about crex24 extrates ?
Activity: 66
: Cool
As one of the founders of the report!
The current NYC coin drain comes from the antichrist.
Which we see.
1.We are working on the upcoming HARD FORK 27/10.
2. In fact, everything has already been tested and ready. It is working.
When there is a hard fork? - See up to the minute https://newyorkcoin.net/
As for software developers, we sleep 4 hours a day. Our wives will soon be kicked out of the house.
3.Block reward (inflation) halving every 500,000 blocks!
Current block reward: 10,000 NYC every 30-sec
Block reward at block # 4,800,000: 5,000 NYC every 30-sec
NYC block reward reducing to 50 NYC every 30-sec over next 2 1/2 yrs!
4. The cost will grow immediately by 10 times. I'm not talking about taking off to the moon. You guessed it. Otherwise they would not work.
5. Do not patient is ready to buy.
6. How can you help? At that price. Just send your coins to the address. RFEzHmBhsUQfW8wgT13HQL5i5sjM1KQmje. I will honestly share with the developers. Charlie knows ...
7. Where it is possible to mine miners without a commission - http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php, where you can easily become millionaires, I take into account the current complexity of 457!
I guess explained is simple and accessible.

We must just install then new wallet ? We don't lose our old NYC coin ?
Hi NYC Holders!

I am proud to be with this project and soooo happy about the price meanwhile I loaded up just now beside on Yobit and now the bull run can come. Otherwise when price rush to 0.00000002 ETH I will buy again but mweanwhile at 0.00000003 ETH I am happy that someone sold me at nearly All Time Low lol -

I Say Thank u to all the dumpers at Yobit ETH Market :-) thank u sooo much.

All the best for the Team, the upcoming Hard Fork and the future.

"I love NYC" best greetz from Austria 

day trader maybe just now in one hour volume 70 eth - 14k usd

volume is good but the price is down

i see this day traders play at this 1 pm europe  time every time

lets buy cheap 
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Hi NYC Holders!

I am proud to be with this project and soooo happy about the price meanwhile I loaded up just now beside on Yobit and now the bull run can come. Otherwise when price rush to 0.00000002 ETH I will buy again but mweanwhile at 0.00000003 ETH I am happy that someone sold me at nearly All Time Low lol -

I Say Thank u to all the dumpers at Yobit ETH Market :-) thank u sooo much.

All the best for the Team, the upcoming Hard Fork and the future.

"I love NYC" best greetz from Austria 

Activity: 152
 : Cool
As one of the founders of the report!
The current NYC coin drain comes from the antichrist.
Which we see.
1.We are working on the upcoming HARD FORK 27/10.
2. In fact, everything has already been tested and ready. It is working.
When there is a hard fork? - See up to the minute https://newyorkcoin.net/
As for software developers, we sleep 4 hours a day. Our wives will soon be kicked out of the house.
3.Block reward (inflation) halving every 500,000 blocks!
Current block reward: 10,000 NYC every 30-sec
Block reward at block # 4,800,000: 5,000 NYC every 30-sec
NYC block reward reducing to 50 NYC every 30-sec over next 2 1/2 yrs!
4. The cost will grow immediately by 10 times. I'm not talking about taking off to the moon. You guessed it. Otherwise they would not work.
5. Do not patient is ready to buy.
6. How can you help? At that price. Just send your coins to the address. RFEzHmBhsUQfW8wgT13HQL5i5sjM1KQmje. I will honestly share with the developers. Charlie knows ...
7. Where it is possible to mine miners without a commission - http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php, where you can easily become millionaires, I take into account the current complexity of 457!
I guess explained is simple and accessible.

i think yobit day traders make much of this volume

need only 6000 $  buy to cameback to 15 $ per milion

good volume hope every day this volume and  up .  and also the price up

admin need to contact tradesatoshi exrates and crex24 to update de code
And yes wallet can be opened from any location. Don't copy new wallet into roamaing dir.
Activity: 15
I still have wallet version 1.3.0 running on my PC and of course can't sync it or do anything with my coins.  I am lost when reading the instructions for updating to version 1.3.1.17. 

Is there someplace where a non-techy guy like me can find a simple step-by-step guide to back up my wallet and update to the latest version?

Copy Wallet.dat file from users/YourCurrentUSer/AppData/Roaming/newyorkc to safe location outside of PC. And then copy new wallet and open it. Let it sync.

You need to turn on show hidden folders as appdata might be hidden.

Thank you very much.  I'll try that this evening when I get home from work.
I still have wallet version 1.3.0 running on my PC and of course can't sync it or do anything with my coins.  I am lost when reading the instructions for updating to version 1.3.1.17. 

Is there someplace where a non-techy guy like me can find a simple step-by-step guide to back up my wallet and update to the latest version?

Copy Wallet.dat file from users/YourCurrentUSer/AppData/Roaming/newyorkc to safe location outside of PC. And then copy new wallet and open it. Let it sync.

You need to turn on show hidden folders as appdata might be hidden.
Pages:
Jump to: