Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin LAUNCHED - page 26. (Read 100242 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
April 07, 2014, 03:32:04 PM

Where's the creator of bitcoin? Did the developer disappear? Must mean bitcoin is dead. NOT!!!

NewYorkCoin newyorkco.in is going to make a lot of people wish they got on board sooner.

Public awareness campaign launching next week that will take a lot of people by surprise. And give NewYorkCoin [NYC] a lot of publicity.

Get ready for blast-off! The countdown has begun...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 07, 2014, 02:00:31 PM
1) Is the creator even from New York?
2) What is the point of this? will there be an air-drop to everyone with a NY drivers license or something?

To me it just looks like a clone coin with a NY logo on it for no reason?
Activity: 154
April 07, 2014, 01:54:26 PM
So then you would know why i'm mining here...

Alright, so because I want to sell my nyc, I have to know why you are mining...
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 07, 2014, 01:50:36 PM
coinsprofit down again... this is a joke??

Pool is working! What are you talking about?

well right the pool works, your site works very bad. Take ages to load and finally won't load I try half an hour later and then works for a minute I log in and then won't load again... that's what i'm talking

Why are you mining this coin even.
why you care what I mine even...

Just curious. So yeah, please tell me why...
I also got some millions of nyc to sell, do you want haha
So then you would know why i'm mining here...
April 07, 2014, 01:49:43 PM

well right the pool works, your site works very bad. Take ages to load and finally won't load I try half an hour later and then works for a minute I log in and then won't load again... that's what i'm talking

Don't do it like this!

DDOS-protection will block you, if you will refresh pages very often.

=============

NYC-network is slow now. We are working with this problem.

I log in, then i click to edit account and it wont load... it's veery slow
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
April 07, 2014, 01:04:36 PM

Don't do it like this!

DDOS-protection will block you, if you will refresh pages very often.

=============

NYC-network is slow now. We are working with this problem.
April 07, 2014, 12:45:40 PM

Just curious. So yeah, please tell me why...
I also got some millions of nyc to sell, do you want haha
Activity: 184
April 07, 2014, 12:43:41 PM
Cheesy "laughing my butt off/LMBO"
While you're here talking about. And as far as understood from a friend today, Monday problems with the Internet on some directions, I gained supporting decentralized network NYC is on the pool http://nyc.coinsprofit.com 09,534,311.566 NYC !

2.000.000 Lemmings can't be wrong
ALL Computers WAIT at the same speed!

See for yourself just shot stats!

Welcome to the pool - http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/, check the coin support and most importantly earn while not difficult.
The point is clearly not in the pool.

April 07, 2014, 12:13:23 PM

April 07, 2014, 11:59:56 AM

April 07, 2014, 11:52:17 AM

Activity: 278
April 07, 2014, 10:30:35 AM

April 07, 2014, 08:39:42 AM
Activity: 184
April 07, 2014, 08:06:57 AM
The bomb among currencies will be still that!

One of the most perspective digital currencies in the center of the most bigger capital on a planet.  

It to you not regional altcoin of BTC of the countries and sellers in 8 thousand  IT people owning and understanding cryptocurrencies.

You won't believe, but the fact - business people started buying up it bypassing the official exchanges.

To me did offers on $0,5 for 1 NYC, but all at once, plus of a share in pools and refusal of arrangements on advertizing and the income from advertizing.

I refused.

Having some higher educations, I know that the currency price and by the way I get more than $1 therefore I hold supporting a network (a little - with my equipment).

If you don't trust, look that will be with coins after 10.04.2014

I can offer a bet!

Where I as the decent miner also get coins?  On the most reliable pool with the basis of a coin of 0% of the commission

- http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/

Yes be you are accompanied by good luck and real profit.
Activity: 112
April 07, 2014, 07:35:13 AM
look nice
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 07, 2014, 07:31:07 AM
NewYorkCoin is a brand new coin. 1 month old today. Alt coin community is generally unaware of a coin until it's traded on Cryptsy and listed on Coinwarz. NYC is just starting out and already listed on 3 crypto exchanges and is #1 in new coin voting at Cryptorush. As NYC community grows and public awareness heightens, demand for NYC and price will increase.

what are the 3 exchanges?

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/77
April 06, 2014, 09:33:49 PM
NewYorkCoin Information

newyorkco.in

Activity: 291
April 06, 2014, 07:02:37 PM
NewYorkCoin is a brand new coin. 1 month old today. Alt coin community is generally unaware of a coin until it's traded on Cryptsy and listed on Coinwarz. NYC is just starting out and already listed on 3 crypto exchanges and is #1 in new coin voting at Cryptorush. As NYC community grows and public awareness heightens, demand for NYC and price will increase.

what are the 3 exchanges?
April 06, 2014, 05:50:40 PM
Activity: 478
April 06, 2014, 03:26:52 PM
volume is so low on all exchanges
why so little interest on this coin?

or is it just general dissinterest on alt coins lately ?
Pages:
Jump to: