Author

Topic: [ANN][OAX] openANX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges - page 117. (Read 134649 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

so it's open source or nah? I couldn't find the repository
so it's not open source ,nor transparent right??

Quite transparent Smiley

https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_White_Paper_ENU_V2.3.3.pdf

I think when the Technical White Paper will be published, you'll be able to find all the info there.
You may sign up to be informed when it will be available: https://www.openanx.org/en/

Hi guys, thanks bitvoyager!

Technical white paper is released Wednesday and we'll put it out on the Slack channel first for subscribers. We'll post it to the website and to GitHub!

I have a question about the bounty campaign. The ICO starts at June 22nd, but the bounty campaign period is about 1 to 2 month. If the ICO tokens are sold out in a short time since it is a promising project. Will the bounty campaign ended in just after the ICO ended?

Hi  juicejoyce thanks for the note. Just to clarify, if the program runs through to the end (midnight July 21) that would be just shy of 7.5 weeks. If we finish early it will be around, 3-4 weeks at the earliest. If that is the case, we will round out the full week (for example if it's Monday we'll pay through to the end of that week) then close out.

Of course, if people go ABOVE and beyond in their help promoting the project, we may consider paying an extra week to those guys who we think did awesome work. I'll run it past AsiaNexgen to confirm, but that seems likely at this stage.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

I have a question about the bounty campaign. The ICO starts at June 22nd, but the bounty campaign period is about 1 to 2 month. If the ICO tokens are sold out in a short time since it is a promising project. Will the bounty campaign ended in just after the ICO ended?
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
nice project and team. they do project management very good and fast update.

because they're a large team to success are continuing. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Market Integration Platform
Any update about the first stake of signature bounty?

Hi Frankkkk, AsiaNexGen will be counting this first thing this morning (we are in Hong Kong) as soon as he gets it done we'll let you know.

Stakes have been updated. You can check the list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gjOzsKO1TudeUx-cr9bNiCj0MSf2SwAVAEm50era6Y0/edit#gid=1657484316
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Market Integration Platform
How is openANX Different?

A lot of the community has asked us to explain the difference between openANX and
other decentralized exchanges out in the market, be it BitSquare, BitShare, Bancor, Raid-X, ShapeShift or others.

The three key areas that differentiate openANX for other platforms can be summarized as follows;
1) Credit Risk markets
2) Asset Gateways
3) Liquidity Aggregation

Read the new article on our Medium blog:
https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/how-is-openanx-different-cc5b214988dc
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
This is interesting idea to swap bitcoin and ethereum into fiat through this platform potentially it looking very promising project looking forward for more details about upcoming crowdsale hope you will provide best conversion with attractive bonuses.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
Example
If Gateway A and Gateway B both trade in BTC:ETH why choose one over the other? There are a host of reasons.

1) Better Pricing
2) Reputational variation
3) Speed and Service

In the cryptocurrency space, we see plenty of examples of 1) and 3) in practice, in fact variations in price drive much of what traders do. However, there is no objective yardstick to 2.

There's plenty of forums devoted to opinion and sentiment, and these are valuable, but there is no way to measure exposure or market sentiment in a numeric form. That's the first thing to understand. By providing the following information, we benefit the user

Gateway A - 75% collateralized in ETH in Smart Contract
Gateway B - 20% collateralized in ETH in a Smart Contract

What does that tell a user? Well, nothing directly. But then consider that Gateway A is pricing BTC at $3,009 and Gateway B at $2,950, then it is clear that you can purchase on B and make a saving but the risk is higher. This puts the power back in the users hands.

I want to emphasize the quote ^^
The openANX platform gives you the information you need to price risk via our transparency model. People have different levels of risk tolerance. It is also possible on our platform, to register accounts on both Gateway A and Gateway B and start credit risk trading.
The key of success is a good product for sale, great team with a hugh trust and future development, by the way Good Luck for openANX Cool

I am also interested in investing this project because the team is solid. Ideas are soft but execution are hard.

vuvanle120! Thanks for the support!

Yes, we are very focused on this project and we will work hard to deliver! It helps that many of our team have been working in exchanges and development for years and are aware of the challenges that face projects of this scope. This is what separates us from other "idea only" projects out there.!
Am i late to participate twitter bounty campaign  Huh

Hi Satria33, Thanks for your interest in openANX...yes, campaign is closed Sad

Sorry!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Am i late to participate twitter bounty campaign  Huh
I'm still trying to fully understand the openANX model.  

As I understand it, you are improving on the Decentralized Exchange model by adding features to enhance liquidity as well as adding a DAO Governance model. To enhance liquidity, you are proposing to bridge the Centralized Exchanges and their liquidity to the openANX exchange. Why would the centralized exchanges want to bridge their liquidity to a DEX and essentially erode their own userbase & business model?  What incentive do they have to send liquidity to your DEX?

It looks like you really want to target credit markets (ie:/ Credit Default Swaps; Collateralized Debt Obligations), as well as OTC markets. You plan on bridging the fiat & crypto markets with a focus on serving the credit/debt markets on a large scale. Is this correct? What do you see as the potential $$$ market (trade volumes) for these types of asset classes?

So your governance model and smart contracts will assess the credit worthiness of companies and institutions that want to trade assets through openANX (like Credit Default Swaps; CDO's; Bonds). So you'll also be acting like an S&P or Moody's Rating agency on these collateralized companies/mkt participants at the same time. Correct?

So openANX is proposing to mitigate counterparty risks with their collateralized smart contracts. If so, how much collateral are mkt participants required to allocate to the smart contracts?

Regarding the tokens. Their functionality provides membership & voting privileges (Access & Voting rights). In other words, all openANX market participants are required to obtain ANX tokens to transact on the exchange. Correct? The more tokens purchased the more rights and privileges a participant has on the openANX system. Correct?  

Do the tokens have any other functionality (ie. Fees; profit share)?

Any clarification on these topics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi JWH007 (and janpec1000 who upvoted) sorry for the delay coming back to you, I had to check some details with . a few guys on the team who were travelling over the weekend. It's more than one question, so I'll answer them below in order. If I miss something, please tell me and I will come back to it in a follow up post.

In the case of exchanges eroding their user base, it's a valid point. The first thing to keep in mind is that we think the system is better, and here's why....In the centralized model you relinquish custody to all your assets, in the case of openANX you don't surrender your keys to your ERC20/ETH tokens at all.

Second, We aim to build a consortium of exchanges and we've had initial discussions with a number of them. From the outset, it will probably be tier 2 (regional exchanges) and other decentralized exchanges that join first as they stand to benefit the most initially. Centralized exchanges will want to support a gateway to hedge their risk: decentralized matching is clearly the future.Small exchanges get to utilize a top notch matching engine (rather than attempting to build their own,  and they get access our initial liquidity, or exchanges that don't do a full range of tokens can add those to their existing clients.

It's then that aggregation becomes exponential. Once we have 4-5 exchanges then we become attractive for other reasons. Credit provides consumer protection, and our liquidity now looks attractive to even larger exchanges who can use it only in instances when their own order book can't provide the trade volume they need. So, initially we believe big exchanges will use us to fill gaps in their own books, maybe only running 5-10% of their own business through us. Over time, they will see that if they provide better service in terms of customer service and banking expertise, being part of a bigger ecosystem works because they have access to a larger group of potential clients.

Lastly on this point, the barrier to entry for new gateways drops to near zero. By providing the Matching Engine and the infrastructure solution, it becomes simple for new service providers to become asset gateways, as long as they are able to post collateral.

This drives competition and aggregates liquidity across the platform. As liquidity grows the centralized exchange legacy revenue from opaque matching will become less material.

I'll answer credit markets in the next post.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
this is promising project for near future I will keep an eye on this
Any update about the first stake of signature bounty?

Hi Frankkkk, AsiaNexGen will be counting this first thing this morning (we are in Hong Kong) as soon as he gets it done we'll let you know.

so it's open source or nah? I couldn't find the repository
so it's not open source ,nor transparent right??

Quite transparent Smiley

https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/whitepaper/openANX_White_Paper_ENU_V2.3.3.pdf

I think when if the Technical White Paper will be published, you'll be able to find all the info there.
You may sign up to be informed when it will be available: https://www.openanx.org/en/

FTFY ... until then it's not transparent and open source ,all those affirmations are a lie , Technical White Paper != open source

Hi again Coinnosaurus, sorry I answered in the wrong spot!

We are definitely open sourced, our philospohy and thinking reflect that. Our Smart Contract work is up over on GitHub under BokkyPooBah (Who runs Cryptoderivatives.net) and I personally registered the openANX account over there. Our technical paper is written ( I read V3 last week, V2 the week before and V1 some time before that) and is currently under review by a bunch of people in the industry, (like Consensys, BitBot and others) As the time comes that we want to get the community involved in review, we'll definitely post this stuff up.

Thanks again for your interest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Turkish ANN Thread and Bounty Thread are ready:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoax-openanx-merkezi-olmayan-borsalarn-gercek-dunya-uygulamas-1962382

Turkish white paper will be ready soon!

Cheers!  Smiley
Jump to: