Author

Topic: [ANN][OAX] openANX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges - page 121. (Read 134649 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
40% from bounty pool allocated for signature campaign, that is nice.
Hopefully the requirement will also be easy.

big allocation for this bounty.with this rate i think much people will join this campaign.and make this project succeed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i am learning still, i think translations are obsolete, we are on universal internet with universal our english communicating
................... i join ... to learn
https://twitter.com/ZikalkisTW
followed: https://twitter.com/OAX_Foundation
0x7aa69108b14484ec692a41576856745506c2cfa4 mew ether address
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13EcSM8qKVpiUxneoe-jAPw-HSB0WOzliPcPR4PPZTAU/edit#gid=699108963
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Im not too late to reserve Malaysian translation?? Please reponse me via PM
Activity: 114
I'd like to translate ANN thread, whitepaper and website to Serbian language.
Just send a PM if you hire me.
Activity: 118
Hi sir, I would like to reserve Hungarian translation for the project. Send me msg for accepting, thanks.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Distribution token and total coin dev?

Hi Adykingcity, thanks for the interest in openANX! I actually didn't understand the question, could you clarify?

Do you mean token distribution? (As in how many tokens and how will they be distributed?)

Hey AsiaNexgen,

In the original post you stated that you sent every accepted applicant a PM. I have not received a PM on here yet, so does that mean I am not accepted? My name is on the list of reserved translations though..

So I'm not sure what is wrong here, Huh

Regards,
-Rafaël

Hi Rafael, thanks for the note, I sent you a Slack message. Let me check with my colleague, I'm not sure what our decision was on Dutch but I'll come back to you overnight (I'm in Hong Kong)

Thanks again for the interest!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Hi Adykingcity, thanks for the interest in openANX! I actually didn't understand the question, could you clarify?

Do you mean token distribution? (As in how many tokens and how will they be distributed?)

Hey AsiaNexgen,

In the original post you stated that you sent every accepted applicant a PM. I have not received a PM on here yet, so does that mean I am not accepted? My name is on the list of reserved translations though..

So I'm not sure what is wrong here, Huh

Regards,
-Rafaël
Activity: 280
I have joined twitter campaign and signature campaign dev.,., please accept.,. i hope openANX be success project.,., thanks.,.
Activity: 435

Activity: 420
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I would like to reserve the Dutch translation.

I translate quickly and accurately and I can provide previous translations if necessary, so please contact me through here or Discord (KingRafa#8278)

I hope to hear from you soon,
-Rafaël

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
I find Chandler Gun here, he is a famous guys in China.Anyway,I would like to join in the signature bounty.

Definitely. It is good to have someone like  Chandler  as an Adviser to the team. So looking forward to make an investment into OAX. The future is decentralized and decentralized exchanges will rule the crypto space. 
Activity: 490
40% from bounty pool allocated for signature campaign, that is nice.
Hopefully the requirement will also be easy.
Activity: 314
what is the target? how much $$$?

30,000,000 ANX coins for sell (0,75$ for one ANX) it is 22,500,000 $.
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
what is the target? how much $$$?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like the distribution model for the token and it seems as fair and balanced as it can ge tin Cryptoland. Decentralizing capital and money is the new norm now and it's the only way out of the financial boom and bust scenario of centralized institutions. I am very excited to see this project flourish and in my lifetime see the dreams of many realized through this ground breaking technology and ideas.
One question regarding the 10 posts per week for the sig campaign. I'm assuming that these posts can be anywhere to spread word in the forum and not limited to this thread?

Thanks godda04

Correct, in any forum, helping to promote the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
One question regarding the 10 posts per week for the sig campaign. I'm assuming that these posts can be anywhere to spread word in the forum and not limited to this thread?
most of the team members  are chinese.
Is there any chinese company behind this?

Hi seek4dream, we are a pretty even mix in the team, and much of our team is based in Hong Kong. A lot of our tech guys are based in Australia or Europe.

On the Token sale, we have 30,000,000 tokens for this sale at .75 cents (equivalent) in ETH. That makes the list pricing of all tokens and hard ceiling $22.5 million USD

Edit:spelling
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Interesting project, how much do you plan to colletct for the ico?
Jump to: