Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 10. (Read 56657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hi, Is it for everybody? I mean newbe can participate?

Thanks

What do you exactly mean?
Can you make your question more detailed, than it's easier to ans where your question

Kind regards,
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, Is it for everybody? I mean newbe can participate?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
I just want to send my OCL coins from tidex on the waves dex but i get from tidex the message that the waves address can not be verified  Shocked

what can I do now?  Huh

EDIT: ok. problem solved.

Tidex Exchange
Waves deposits and withdrawals will be disabled due to maintenance works.

All waves and waves based tokens addresses will be changed.
Kindly ask to not send waves or waves based tokens to your existing addresses.

Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
I like Oceanlab ideas, so I'm planning to launch kind of an airdrop for OCL investors with tokens for my project(to be disclosed).
People will be able to buy tokens from buywall(s) using OCL only on DEX(at least, officially. nothing will stop people from selling/buying in other pairs).
Those OCL will be kept on the same wallet until the project's launched(as a buywall for ~same price), and after official launch in 2-3 quarter of 2018(hopefully), 100% of those OCL will be added as POS4All pool for OCL holders(or they will go to investor pool, I will discuss it with OCL devs). And, if there are any tokens remaining for sale, they will be kept there until they are sold, and OCL from their sale will be added to the pool as well.
Obviously, there will be an MVP, alpha and all that before the official launch.
Also, part of the supply of my tokens will be used for POS4All as well.
Hopefully, OCL devs will agree to handle the selling wallet, that way it will be more trustworthy.
If they won't have the time, then I'll do it myself, but it will have less of a PR effect, obviosly, which is the main purpose of this  Smiley
Sent my proposal through google docs.

Like it to hear your detailed plans of your project soon. Don't know yet what we can expect from your plans 😁.
All I can say for now that it's going to be a niche web portal/social network/marketplace. Tokens will be used for premium features.
Roadmap looks like this at the moment:

December 2017 - Branding and communication strategy
January 2018 - Development strategy
February 2018 - Beginning of development
August 2018 - We should have a working service by this point, with most of the functionality in place, which is going to be improved all the time based on feedback.

There will be releases inbetween February and August, but we haven't planned them properly yet. Milestones will be set up during the strategy planning.

legendary
to get the dividents we just have to keep the OCL tokens in our wallet, or do we have to sign up somewhere?
thanx

Just keep them in you're wallet and you shall receive automatically the distribution from the investorspool.
legendary
I read into this project a little bit and think it has a great chance to create future passive income.
Now for this year it is too late to join the pay out anyways and I don't expect much for this year as the project has not really kicked off.

Still I wanted to learn how much payoff I would receive if I would hold lets say 50.000 OCL.
I have found this address which is supposed to hold the funds for the payoff:
[Suspicious link removed]/address.aspx?address=3P5nfW62DU2Xntpe98W3SQG9X62vKMn2dJV

Can somebody explain me how to read it? I cannot figure it out. What could I expect if I had 50k OCL since the ICO?

With the first pay-out I don't expect a huge pay out, but in the future when there is more useage from the developments like the just released pos4all the investorspool is supposed to grow.

Every token what have any value shall be shared with the oceanlabholders based on the total tokens hold and the time holding these.

When your holded your Oceanlab tokens for 30 days than you receive for that 30 days your reward based on snapshots what's taken everyday.
legendary
I like Oceanlab ideas, so I'm planning to launch kind of an airdrop for OCL investors with tokens for my project(to be disclosed).
People will be able to buy tokens from buywall(s) using OCL only on DEX(at least, officially. nothing will stop people from selling/buying in other pairs).
Those OCL will be kept on the same wallet until the project's launched(as a buywall for ~same price), and after official launch in 2-3 quarter of 2018(hopefully), 100% of those OCL will be added as POS4All pool for OCL holders(or they will go to investor pool, I will discuss it with OCL devs). And, if there are any tokens remaining for sale, they will be kept there until they are sold, and OCL from their sale will be added to the pool as well.
Hopefully, OCL devs will agree to handle the selling wallet, that way it will be more trustworthy.
If they won't have the time, then I'll do it myself, but it will have less of a PR effect, obviosly, which is the main purpose of this  Smiley

Like it to hear your detailed plans of your project soon. Don't know yet what we can expect from your plans 😁.
Activity: 30
I read into this project a little bit and think it has a great chance to create future passive income.
Now for this year it is too late to join the pay out anyways and I don't expect much for this year as the project has not really kicked off.

Still I wanted to learn how much payoff I would receive if I would hold lets say 50.000 OCL.
I have found this address which is supposed to hold the funds for the payoff:
[Suspicious link removed]/address.aspx?address=3P5nfW62DU2Xntpe98W3SQG9X62vKMn2dJV

Can somebody explain me how to read it? I cannot figure it out. What could I expect if I had 50k OCL since the ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Reading into OCL, I believe it has great potential.
I have bought in and am ready for 2018.  Smiley

What are your expectations price wise? I think with the current price and market cap this is a steal. If you believe in waves you should definitely invest into OCL.

Price wise is oceanlab very cheap in my opinion.
For everybody who check this thread should take a look at the whitepaper with all the features they are planned to building.

The market cap is a little bit under 3 million at these moment,
With all the features they are working on and the usability of the gravit engine, potential future partnerships etc etc i think it's a steal now.

Future price expectations is never easy to say but it will grow for sure.

Yeah i was expecting a in price from 1st December as we are gradually approaching 4th which is fisrt payout day for ocl hodlers, i guess is still too early to know if this will affect price pump a little or people are waiting for last minutes shopping Grin ocl is packed alot of features, time will surely tell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hello! I can answer all questions of interest.
1) For the operation of our system, most of the coins will perform the tasks for which it was created. The bulk of the coins will not be available on the exchange.
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
When another exchanges?
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
Nice buy moment. Just fill up my bags a bit more

Huge potencial over here

I see Waves going on soon and OCL going skyrocketing even more
legendary
So you are basically a group of developers, who have a lot of projects connected with blockchain?

Oceanlab has a great team of developers who are willing to unleash the potential of waves by creating a set with tools and innovating uses of the blockchain from waves.

They just released Pos4All what is an great step forward for Oceanlab. To discover more of their tools I should suggest to read their whitepaper.
A lot of things coming in the future for Oceanlab.

https://oceanlab.eu/pdf/Whitepaper_oceanlab.pdf

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I add to my stack almost every day. I love OCL!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
One of my favourite Blockchain projects right here!

Keep up the hard work guys! People don't even realise the impact your project will have in the long run. I'll HODL OCL for a long time to come!
OCL have a long term potential , i love OCL project concept.
but OCL have any plan for listing the token to exchangers ? if have , which exchanger ?
hope for good major exchangers , for better long time hold and rise to good price.
Activity: 14
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

I would say yes, the team has been acting as a blockchain consulting group supporting various projects, and I believed the experience they gain from these other projects (e.g coffeecoin) will only help ocl grow. Especially in terms on continuing to innovate how ocl holders gain value Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So you are basically a group of developers, who have a lot of projects connected with blockchain?
Activity: 26
$OCL is one of my hidden gems. I love the fact, even though Oceanlab is basically their secondary job, they never fail to post weekly information with some progression. I'm looking forward to december 4th to receive my first quarterly payout. Which will go better in 2018!

In meanwhile, I'll accumulate/buy more $OCL. Now is the time to get in for basically nothing. And have a chat with us in the cozy Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/Dyv7pkdJey_nqF0UIlLQxQ
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
One of my favourite Blockchain projects right here!

Keep up the hard work guys! People don't even realise the impact your project will have in the long run. I'll HODL OCL for a long time to come!
Pages:
Jump to: