Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended. - page 6. (Read 56657 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Good luck guys!
I haven't decided yet if I invest. Need to wait a bit to see investors reaction.

I invested long time ago and had to sell. Couple of weeks ago I bought it again and planning to keep for a long term.
Hope they will work on the project full time(as far as I know they have full time jobs) and at that time things can be faster.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
OCL is also trading within the Waves Lite App that you can install in Windows. Waves has a built-in DEX where you can trade
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
In the initial post of ANN says that the project will be listed on other exchanges as soon as the token is released, and when will it be released?

Exchanges:
$OCL Oceanlab is trading on the DEX
Other exchanges are being contacted to add it quickly after the release date

Oceanlab is listed on tidex.com . I know you mean about bittrex for example but nothing is know yet about other exchange listings.

legendary
New weekly update from Spearis
Copied message from slack

Hi everyone, here's the weekly.

Last week was an important one for Oceanlab, not only for our meetings regarding regulations but also for other meetings and new partners who are now leading us to our next step in the Oceanlab's odyssey.
Oceanlab is coming closer to the project I imagined at first, one of our aim was to become ambassadors of the blockchain in general and especially for Waves platform in Europe. We're currently spreading the word and explaining how the Waves ecosystem works.
We've got important institutional meetings as well as business ones planned in the next few months, we can't express ourselves about the people involved but it is, simply put, huge. We're reaching an audience in Belgium and Luxemburg and we're currently working at creating an official and legal structure around our project. This, with the help of the new partners, has become a possibility.

We've been active since september 2017, 4 months where I worked mainly on creating the post prototype core engine on the new infrastructure. This was (and remains) a very hard work, especially for one person. The great evolution of the Waves platform had to be taken into consideration and almost everything changed at least twice to use the new blockchain features and improve performance. While I'm working on the backend, the whole team works on related projects, we're all making the best out of the time we can spend on every Oceanlab's components. We now have a better view of the unique project we're launching and how it translates in term of infrastructure and development. Managing several blockchains with our engine requires a large amount of processing power and takes a lot of time to develop.
I'm happy to announce that the current partnership will probably allow me to focus 100% of my work time to Oceanlab and benefit from more human resources to help me in my task. That means quicker deployment and efficiency for our services involving the OCL token.
But we're not there yet, we have the very first meeting with our partners on thursday to redefine our main focus and our business model.
There will be some additions to our whitepaper to give more details about the new possibilities, how we plan to achieve them and what they will bring to the platform.
I've talked lately about a fork of the Waves blockchain, this is a little too early to confirm anything as we're analyzing all the ways we can take to achieve our technical goals. There might be a fork (sidechain), there might be a brand new blockchain based on another one, or something else. In any case, we'll ensure the blockchain security by having our own PoStake/PoWork/PoStorage system (as it has been asked). Waves will benefit from any of these options because we want Waves to be at the center of all our services, transactions will have to be made on the Waves platform to use them. And it will provide the Waves platform with several unique features, making it even more complete than it is right now. This is also the aim of our technical gateways which will have a very important role in everything we have planned in the long term.
We thank you for your support since the very beginning, we couldn't imagine it could go so far, so fast. As I said in one of my latest tweets: You don't realize the potential of what you've built until you meet the right people.

Sorry i didnt understant well.
What is that fork? 
which coin will get forked ,OceanLab or the Wave coin?

They talked about an fork of waves, but things are not sure yet. Like Spearis mentioned it is too early to talk about that yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In the initial post of ANN says that the project will be listed on other exchanges as soon as the token is released, and when will it be released?
legendary
New weekly update from Spearis
Copied message from slack

Hi everyone, here's the weekly.

Last week was an important one for Oceanlab, not only for our meetings regarding regulations but also for other meetings and new partners who are now leading us to our next step in the Oceanlab's odyssey.
Oceanlab is coming closer to the project I imagined at first, one of our aim was to become ambassadors of the blockchain in general and especially for Waves platform in Europe. We're currently spreading the word and explaining how the Waves ecosystem works.
We've got important institutional meetings as well as business ones planned in the next few months, we can't express ourselves about the people involved but it is, simply put, huge. We're reaching an audience in Belgium and Luxemburg and we're currently working at creating an official and legal structure around our project. This, with the help of the new partners, has become a possibility.

We've been active since september 2017, 4 months where I worked mainly on creating the post prototype core engine on the new infrastructure. This was (and remains) a very hard work, especially for one person. The great evolution of the Waves platform had to be taken into consideration and almost everything changed at least twice to use the new blockchain features and improve performance. While I'm working on the backend, the whole team works on related projects, we're all making the best out of the time we can spend on every Oceanlab's components. We now have a better view of the unique project we're launching and how it translates in term of infrastructure and development. Managing several blockchains with our engine requires a large amount of processing power and takes a lot of time to develop.
I'm happy to announce that the current partnership will probably allow me to focus 100% of my work time to Oceanlab and benefit from more human resources to help me in my task. That means quicker deployment and efficiency for our services involving the OCL token.
But we're not there yet, we have the very first meeting with our partners on thursday to redefine our main focus and our business model.
There will be some additions to our whitepaper to give more details about the new possibilities, how we plan to achieve them and what they will bring to the platform.
I've talked lately about a fork of the Waves blockchain, this is a little too early to confirm anything as we're analyzing all the ways we can take to achieve our technical goals. There might be a fork (sidechain), there might be a brand new blockchain based on another one, or something else. In any case, we'll ensure the blockchain security by having our own PoStake/PoWork/PoStorage system (as it has been asked). Waves will benefit from any of these options because we want Waves to be at the center of all our services, transactions will have to be made on the Waves platform to use them. And it will provide the Waves platform with several unique features, making it even more complete than it is right now. This is also the aim of our technical gateways which will have a very important role in everything we have planned in the long term.
We thank you for your support since the very beginning, we couldn't imagine it could go so far, so fast. As I said in one of my latest tweets: You don't realize the potential of what you've built until you meet the right people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I have not received anything for the rent of my waves, what is happening? What is the problem?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
600 was acting as support. Now that it broke I hope we can stabilize back up again. There was solid consolidation around this area that’s why I was hedging profits with ocl but they also got burnt with the crash in the markets today. OCL is definitely a long term hold so this is a good chance to sccumulate much more.
legendary
Almost forgot to post it last week but by here the weekly update from the oceanlab team.

https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/953005945310851074

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTnBvjtWsAUjlAJ.jpg:large
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Really cool project. I'm in it since ICO, but is there a reason why they don't take effort in trying to get OCL on other exchanges?

I know it's related to the Waves platform, but some extra exchanges wouldn't hurt, right? The project has a lot of potential, and maybe being traded on other exchanges could also help increase the quality of the product. More awareness is always a good thing, especially when it's a quality product like OCL

Yeah listing ocl in other exchange other than wavesdex will surely increase volume and more exposure, ocl is packed with potentials but being on only wavesdex is not enough in my option also, but am guessing the dev team are already working towards that so hopefully that will come in due time
legendary
Really cool project. I'm in it since ICO, but is there a reason why they don't take effort in trying to get OCL on other exchanges?

I know it's related to the Waves platform, but some extra exchanges wouldn't hurt, right? The project has a lot of potential, and maybe being traded on other exchanges could also help increase the quality of the product. More awareness is always a good thing, especially when it's a quality product like OCL

I know they applied bittrex a couple of weeks ago, for so far what i know they didn't hear something yet about an approvement for listing.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I didn't know that they were dveloping some gateways for the Waves platform. Seems it'll be hot year for Oceanlab just like Waves Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 128
Seems like 2018 is going to be a huge year for investors. The team commitment will make us really happy
legendary
This is a really a good news. The road map is quite busy and I hope you will not overload yourself with too much stuff to work with. Could you please give more details about the "html5 token powered games"? What is this about?

Hello, this is the info what is safe to assume

Tokengames:  Arcade platform  which  pays  you  to  play  and  first  blockchain  powered  games
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Sounds good. Patience is the key.

Said every project ever.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
This is a really a good news. The road map is quite busy and I hope you will not overload yourself with too much stuff to work with. Could you please give more details about the "html5 token powered games"? What is this about?
legendary
Hello,

Just to share also here on btctalk the special weekly update from oceanlabs.

https://twitter.com/oceanlab_eu/status/947953777532919808

An update from the dev copied pasted from slack.

Hey everyone, Wavesdrop has just been migrated to its own infrastructure with its own server, backup server and full node (which is syncing right now). A large upgrade was needed for the success, the complexity and the features we have in mind for the next few months. We’re also currently working on a huge performance upgrade to all our projects you’ll be able to enjoy the difference from the first week of January as the core components are now setup. Gravit is now my focus, several features are currently unavailable but a few will already be back before the end of the year. There will be a special weekly next Monday including a few huge announcements about our planning for 2018.

Thanks for the update. It seems btter wait that huge announcements. And good they're developing the products constantly.
Pages:
Jump to: