Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OEC] OneEvilCoin - CPU MINING! Untraceable [CryptoNight] - page 3. (Read 10442 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
WTS 9000 OEC PM me for price Smiley

Do you want to trade some RedWind for OEC?
PM me for how many Smiley
Activity: 574

Do you want to trade some RedWind for OEC?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
some news about Mac and Linux wallet release? still waiting for those wallets in order to get into the coin.
That guy that started this thread is a joke. no coding skills, can't even get a block explorer going. Dead coin without a serious Dev  Undecided
Thing is you can have someone throw a block explorer together for pretty cheap I've heard which is why I don't get why no one has thought about doing that yet if they are serious about this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
That guy that started this thread is a joke. no coding skills, can't even get a block explorer going. Dead coin without a serious Dev  Undecided
Blockchain Height: 367137
 Last Reward: 3.3096 OEC
aprox
1215076.6152 coins

Okay so the block reward has been consistent since OEC was released then? Well that would definitely make this a good trading coin if there isn't that many in circulation Smiley So who would like to see a block explorer made for this coin so we can look at getting it onto an exchange Wink
Block reward is't same. Block reward decreases
From OP
Emission curve: 21
Difficulty retargets each block
Block reward decreases according to the formula (8265395001600000000 -1 - A) * 2-21 * 10-12, where A = supply mined to date

Well either way there still isn't many of these coins out there yet and there is enough for it to be a trade able coin with some interest into it if we could get a block explorer and on some exchanges and after that the Dev could look into putting out some games for the coin like he was mentioning earlier Smiley
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
aprox
1215076.6152 coins

Okay so the block reward has been consistent since OEC was released then? Well that would definitely make this a good trading coin if there isn't that many in circulation Smiley So who would like to see a block explorer made for this coin so we can look at getting it onto an exchange Wink
Block reward is't same. Block reward decreases
From OP
Emission curve: 21
Difficulty retargets each block
Block reward decreases according to the formula (8265395001600000000 -1 - A) * 2-21 * 10-12, where A = supply mined to date
aprox
1215076.6152 coins

aprox
1215076.6152 coins
if you calculate blocks x coins per block.

I would love to see this coin on an exchange because with the low block reward there really isn't that many coins out there yet and it would be a good time to get some noticing of this coin going on Smiley

1 OEC ONLY 500 sat ..... only next 24 hour......
look .......
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/oec-buy-and-sell-1067003

At this price ALL OEC coins will be less then 800 $
How many OEC coins are there in all existence? Does anyone know a way to check that out? I wouldn't mind knowing how many of these coins there are total because it seems to me like there aren't that many out there and that would make this coin a possible trading coin if we could get it launched onto an exchange.  I mean if the community would want to pull some BTC together to get a block explorer made for this coin I would be down for donating a couple Bits to help out the cause if it would help this coin get launched onto an exchange Smiley Cheers
I would love to see this coin on an exchange because with the low block reward there really isn't that many coins out there yet and it would be a good time to get some noticing of this coin going on Smiley

1 OEC ONLY 500 sat ..... only next 24 hour......
look .......

At this price ALL OEC coins will be less then 800 $
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I see you guys need at least one otc thread, here it is

When are you going to get a block explorer working?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
any exchange?

Not yet, difficulty is pretty high, you can buy from me  Cheesy
what's your price?

Make me an offer in pm.  Wink
for next 24 hours only.

i sell OEC coin 10000 for 500 sat / 1 OEC, pay me in NIROcoin 1 OEC = 1 NIRO

Activity: 240