Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OEC] OneEvilCoin - CPU MINING! Untraceable [CryptoNight] - page 6. (Read 10442 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
300 OEC for sale, cryptonote coins accepted.
So is this a coin that you pretty much can only mine using the wallet? I'm just curious if there are miners out for this coin and what algorithm is it?

There is a pool available, actually the difficulty is high, so you will only get a few blocks.
I see that it's cryptonight algo now that I took a better look so I can just open the wallet and start mining then right Smiley

Cryptonight ?  Tongue

Yeah, most of the cpu's like it very much  Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
So is this a coin that you pretty much can only mine using the wallet? I'm just curious if there are miners out for this coin and what algorithm is it?

There is a pool available, actually the difficulty is high, so you will only get a few blocks.
I see that it's cryptonight algo now that I took a better look so I can just open the wallet and start mining then right Smiley

Cryptonight ?  Tongue
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Activity: 154
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hello dev,
already download the blockchain and did oneevilcoind.exe --seed-node 91.121.221.92:7666 at the console, but why does the wallet still 0 connections?
thanks.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
We are considering changing to the open source GUI-wallet, for now use the the binaries or the source code.

Thank you.
Source code updated! - testnet

Main features:

- Multisignature API
- Low level API
- High level API improvements
- Instant transaction pool notifications
- Fully refactored simplewallet
- Transaction history for simplewallet
- Reset command for simplewallet
- Various simplewallet improvements
- CryptoNight hash function optimization
- Optimization in daemon RAM consumption

The dev already mentioned a request on Polo has already been made.
You can vote for it on askcoin.net, until then keep mining.
Okay and I think if everyone messages other exchanges asking them to list the coin as well that we will stand a better chance of getting listed on one of them Smiley
You can vote for it on askcoin.net, until then keep mining.
So just out of curiousity is this coin being traded on any exchanges yet? I'm just wondering what the chances of getting it listed on an exchange are?
Activity: 574
Hello dev, is this a relaunch of the coin?

Thanks.
lol / guess you can hit quite a few blocks if you run a private chain

Okay I have no idea how I am mining coins when my wallet says that I have zero connections?
Ya but how can that be? It literally says that I have zero connections but I'm mining coins like crazy???

--seed-node 91.121.221.92:7666

Solo mining? Maybe you are using the testnet version.
okay but where do I type the --seed-node thing? like where in the wallet?

In the daemon, for example...    ./oneevilcoind --seed-node 91.121.221.92:7666 on linux
or run a bat file on windows... oneevilcoind.exe --seed-node 91.121.221.92:7666

Okay I have no idea how I am mining coins when my wallet says that I have zero connections?
Ya but how can that be? It literally says that I have zero connections but I'm mining coins like crazy???

okay but where do I type the --seed-node thing? like where in the wallet?

For now, Poloniex request made. But there is more...
Pages:
Jump to: