Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Official CloudThink.IO Thread - Bitcoin Investment Packages and Mining Shop - page 3. (Read 12384 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
still didn't receive the payment until now. last payment was on 17th july
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
i think you right about this looks like the party is over now and no free money again from here
we better wait until at back give free Giveaways  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i think you right about this looks like the party is over now and no free money again from here
tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
looks like the free money ride/investment payout scheme is over now.  no more payouts no more posters.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Did you received all the payments?
No payments received since 18th July... Undecided

My last was July 17th. I also left a ticket for support on the site a few days ago with no response.

6472275 | Emergency | Support | Missing Payments | 2 d 23 hr 54 min | Open
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Did you received all the payments?
No payments received since 18th July... Undecided
legendary

Sorry, that was in reference to s1ng and punggawa, which both stated they got theirs.

i never say that i received all payments
just received payment for last 5 days (btc 0.01831)

Communication barrier, then. "Last 5 days" is generally inclusive of the current (i.e., posting on the 18th would mean 14th->18th when talking about payments).

read my post again, i say i'm late to confirm.
just received payment for 5 days 0.01831 btc.
thanks.

I know what you said, Smiley.

Anyways, this all makes me feel a lot better -- I have no issues with delays like this, just seemed like I was missing mine and others weren't. So looks like we're still on track!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

Sorry, that was in reference to s1ng and punggawa, which both stated they got theirs.

Communication barrier, then. "Last 5 days" is generally inclusive of the current (i.e., posting on the 18th would mean 14th->18th when talking about payments).

read my post again, i say i'm late to confirm.
just received payment for 5 days 0.01831 btc.
thanks.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

tss
Activity: 742
I'm asking specifically because two of you have now said you got ALL payments. That means today/yesterday as well. Payments are sent in batches -- not separately. So either we're all waiting (in which case both of your messages were false) or something is wrong with my account.
I never say that I have received all payments...
Please read my post again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11914322

Thanks. Smiley

Oh, I see. Smiley
I hope we will receive the missing payments soon.

Are you sure? I'm still missing 07/18/15 and 07/19/15 (today)...
I'm sure you will get your payment soon, but not today. Smiley

I'm asking specifically because two of you have now said you got ALL payments. That means today/yesterday as well. Payments are sent in batches -- not separately. So either we're all waiting (in which case both of your messages were false) or something is wrong with my account.

i would also like to confirm that i have NOT received payments since the 17th. no payment on 18th and no payment on 19th. hopefully the batch payments will resume soon.  will keep everyone updated.
I don't bite.

Thanks. Smiley

Oh, I see. Smiley
I hope we will receive the missing payments soon.
legendary

Thanks. Smiley

I don't bite.

Thanks. Smiley
legendary

I don't bite.
legendary
Just received all the rest till now
Thanks Cloudthink, Rikkie, and all others

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I have received all daily payments since I signed up (except during the delays). Could OP explain what caused the delays?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Just received all the rest till now
Thanks Cloudthink, Rikkie, and all others
I don't bite.
Payments for the last 5 days have been sent to all participants, please confirm.

We have not finished our check but please accept the payments as normal until we can verify if all participants have posted at least 7 daily confirmations.

We apologize again for the delays! Thank you all for your patience.
Hello, this post is to confirm that I've received the payment that you mentioned above on 17th July.
This is my twenty-second payment(BTC0.01831) from CloudThink.IO! Smiley

Client ID: 1547
TXID: 0183493ecf6daca4fbe12a73f65338077474235344432a61085ccea46c5f0963
Payment Proof:

Previous Payment Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11851513

Pages:
Jump to: