Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Official CloudThink.IO Thread - Bitcoin Investment Packages and Mining Shop - page 4. (Read 12384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
i'm late to confirm
received payment for last 5 days
thank you cloudthink and Rikkie.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I have received all daily payments since I signed up (except during the delays). Could OP explain what caused the delays?

Did you get one today? I haven't yet...
legendary
I'd like to ask, though... what causes the random delays? We had twice with no payments for 2-3 days, then another that was a larger gap. Not complaining, just trying to see what causes that so we know for the future, Smiley.

Nore sure about the first time but for the second time they posted that they were verifying users had confirmed their payouts on this thread for the 7 day interval after this package was given out .

Payments for the last 5 days have been sent to all participants, please confirm.

We have not finished our check but please accept the payments as normal until we can verify if all participants have posted at least 7 daily confirmations.

We apologize again for the delays! Thank you all for your patience.

Talk about weird. Somehow I completely missed that post. I just scrolled up to see... and sure enough, I posted before/after that and never saw it.

Anyways, I'd think it wouldn't have caused a 5-day delay, though, and that something else was the culprit (and just led to waiting a little longer for verifications).

In any case, like two weeks now and have gotten payments (sometimes combined) every single day.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
I'd like to ask, though... what causes the random delays? We had twice with no payments for 2-3 days, then another that was a larger gap. Not complaining, just trying to see what causes that so we know for the future, Smiley.

Nore sure about the first time but for the second time they posted that they were verifying users had confirmed their payouts on this thread for the 7 day interval after this package was given out .

Payments for the last 5 days have been sent to all participants, please confirm.

We have not finished our check but please accept the payments as normal until we can verify if all participants have posted at least 7 daily confirmations.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
oh so this is where the thread moved to. anyways, ive received every payment so far, i might have missed the last day since the thread disappeared from the section it was in before.
legendary
payment received

Confirming the same! Looks like it encapsulates the previous days as well (it was 0.01831!).
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

legendary
Payments to free packages have been temporarily halted until my colleague can verify if all account have submitted confirmation of payment in the 7 days following the date they submitted their application. Please allow at least 24 hours until he finishes and payments will be sent to all even for the missed days.

Thank you for your understanding! Please post your confirmation here if you would still like to receive the payments until the end of the contract.

Confirming! Also, I confirmed payments for like 11 days just to be safe, and continued past that (just without posting exact amounts and such).

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
i still wanna receive my payments but its really not cool we miss a ton of payments before this message is posted
Activity: 574
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Payments to free packages have been temporarily halted until my colleague can verify if all account have submitted confirmation of payment in the 7 days following the date they submitted their application. Please allow at least 24 hours until he finishes and payments will be sent to all even for the missed days.

Thank you for your understanding! Please post your confirmation here if you would still like to receive the payments until the end of the contract.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Is this service still paying partecipants ?

The last payout I received which was a double payment was on 11th . Haven't got anything since then .
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is this service still paying partecipants ?
legendary
this is post to confirm
i received payment today for july 8 and july 11

thank you cloudthink.
good luck always.
legendary
Confirming all four of the last days were also received. It's great to see we got paid for the 8th as well -- was wondering what was going to happen since it was skipped, Smiley.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
This post is to confirm that I've received my twenty-first payment(BTC0.00642) for 8th July and 11th July on 11th July from CloudThink.IO. Smiley

Client ID: 1547
TXID: acd790185dbd8eb513dfc5d82d25abe6d7b1aa0324082b3337ea5c06feaff350
Payment Proof:

Previous Payment Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11848149

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
This post is to confirm that I've received my twentieth payment(BTC0.00676) for 9th July and 10th July on 10th July from CloudThink.IO. Smiley

Client ID: 1547
TXID: 6954244fa1aab23accb84edaae0814da8aae3208e3d5bac5d8234cc45b745242
Payment Proof:

Previous Payment Proof: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11812119

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Same here, I received a double payment. Could OP explain why nobody got paid yesterday?
legendary
this is post to confirm
i received payment today for  july 9 and 10

thank you cloudthink
Pages:
Jump to: