Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] Garlicoin - Reddit's Garlic Bread Worshiping Currency - page 2. (Read 4820 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Any news for AMD cards?

Just as it is handy have interest to mine GRLC with AMD.

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I have downloaded the Wallet for Windows, but it does not work, only windows appear but the Wallet Gui does not appear.

How should i do?

Any help?

This might be your computer's antivirus removing parts of the wallet because it looks like "mining" software.
You might have better results if you mark the download as safe or check your antivirus and Windows Defender to be sure the wallet was not quarantined.

I never got the desktop wallet to work on windows 10 ..so went paper wallet route..just saying...

Activity: 297
Merit: 30
I have downloaded the Wallet for Windows, but it does not work, only windows appear but the Wallet Gui does not appear.

How should i do?

Any help?

This might be your computer's antivirus removing parts of the wallet because it looks like "mining" software.
You might have better results if you mark the download as safe or check your antivirus and Windows Defender to be sure the wallet was not quarantined.

Activity: 40

How should i do?

Any help?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
But what is the solution ... remove all AMD from GRLC ??

GRLC doesn't need more mining competition.

You do not have AMD cards .. right ??

Yeah...that is the biggest reason this coin may fail, IF the devs can't get Nvidia Cards and AMD cards to play closer to the same return...

a lot more AMD miners out there I think? (don't GPU mine)

(or you can bring the KNC Titans Back to make it a fair fight with the Nvidia cards!) (ducks...hey...don't throw stuff at me in bitcointalk!) Sad

Activity: 40

How should i do?

GRLC doesn't need more mining competition.

You do not have AMD cards .. right ??
Any news for AMD cards?

Just as it is handy have interest to mine GRLC with AMD.
Activity: 168
Merit: 39
Come on you guys. Market price peaked today at 2200 yet people are still placing sell orders for much smaller.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
I dont really follow any of the other garlicoin channels.  Is there any development updates, or anything going on with this coin at this point?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
I'm so interested in this wonderful project! when I've read Whitepaper, please add more funds on your project and it will be mooning. I will support this project and I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck team!

"Please add more funds to your project", really....you know its open source and you can throw funds at it too, why would the developers keep sinking money into it?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm so interested in this wonderful project! when I've read Whitepaper, please add more funds on your project and it will be mooning. I will support this project and I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck team!
Been on suprnova pool four days ago and had 7000kh per 1080ti rig.. it was about 180 coins a day.
Yesterday I went there again and barely made 100 coins a day.
Suprnova what is going on ?

Anybody had similar experience maybe ?

On which pool are you mining garlic and how many coins are you getting with your 1080 ti rig?
looking at today's earnings,please.

depends on network difficulty.  check pool stats, there's one guy with a bucket ton of KH who comes and goes, whenever people change coins difficulty drops.

Thanks Waverider.
Lot of shoots with nice farms on garlic.

difficulty dropped quite a bit the last couple days from people bailing over the market drop.
Activity: 30
Been on suprnova pool four days ago and had 7000kh per 1080ti rig.. it was about 180 coins a day.

On which pool are you mining garlic and how many coins are you getting with your 1080 ti rig?

depends on network difficulty.  check pool stats, there's one guy with a bucket ton of KH who comes and goes, whenever people change coins difficulty drops.

Thanks Waverider.
Lot of shoots with nice farms on garlic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Coin has long been greatly decreased in profitability. It was relevant in the 20th of January.
Anyone here with 1070s or 1080s and what results are you getting?  Better with the new algorithm?  I hea that amd card support is not up to snuff yet is anyone working on that?

EVGA FTW 1080ti - 6720 - using Hive.OS

I have 7150 KHs average with my 1080 Ti's TDP 80 CORE 100 MEM -300

how to reach that?^^

what -i stettings?

looks like around intensity 21 or 22 depending on core speed.

Activity: 30

Activity: 65
Anyone here with 1070s or 1080s and what results are you getting?  Better with the new algorithm?  I hea that amd card support is not up to snuff yet is anyone working on that?

Getting these averages:

1070 - 3616
1070ti - 4804
1080 - 4838
1080ti - 6538

EVGA FTW 1080ti - 6720 - using Hive.OS

I have 7150 KHs average with my 1080 Ti's TDP 80 CORE 100 MEM -300

how to reach that?^^

what -i stettings?
Pages:
Jump to: