Pages:
Author

Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️ - page 4. (Read 15827 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'm waiting for more new actions coming but I'm confused with this project .
it will need more functions to attract more investors to join .
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
So quite here. Is there some further development?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is there any other progres than the stage 4 airdrop? What about a roadmap?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Great Job!  I will forward to SVV.

I still haven't received my 1000 for this. Is there a problem?

Please contact SVV. 

OK. Would you please provide the Chancellor's address? Apparently that's the one I need to find, but his email (or anyone's for that matter) is not on the site.
I hope finding the address is not another puzzle we are supposed to solve Cheesy

Actually, SVV has an account on bitcointalk, they created it when they learned that ohm have a discussion thread on this forum. They only created one post ever since, but I see that their last online time was today, so I figure that they are still active and maybe can respond you. Why don't you tried PMing them ?

Please PM us if you have not received any OHM due. The above transaction was sent hours ago, with an additional 222 for the inconvenience.

Yes, received. Thank you for the immediate response and the bonus
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Please contact SVV. 

OK. Would you please provide the Chancellor's address? Apparently that's the one I need to find, but his email (or anyone's for that matter) is not on the site.
I hope finding the address is not another puzzle we are supposed to solve Cheesy

Actually, SVV has an account on bitcointalk, they created it when they learned that ohm have a discussion thread on this forum. They only created one post ever since, but I see that their last online time was today, so I figure that they are still active and maybe can respond you. Why don't you tried PMing them ?

Please PM us if you have not received any OHM due. The above transaction was sent hours ago, with an additional 222 for the inconvenience.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole

Please contact SVV. 

Please contact SVV. 

Activity: 112

Please contact SVV. 

I believe after the update
Would be much better n listed all exchange

good luck Ohm

I agree.  This will make adding Point-of-Sale systems a lot easier and more time efficient for merchants and everybody in general.  I am calling it a night for today.  I will update tomorrow with any new info.  Thank you all.
Activity: 490
I believe after the update
Would be much better n listed all exchange

good luck Ohm
We are making good progress on the ElectrumX client/server.  We are testing now and will be available soon!  I will keep everyone updated.

http://imgur.com/a/cmOFg

Nice update. I always monitor this thread and it looks like you are working hard for your coins. hope your coin will be success dude.

Thank you.  I hope so too. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
We are making good progress on the ElectrumX client/server.  We are testing now and will be available soon!  I will keep everyone updated.

Nice update. I always monitor this thread and it looks like you are working hard for your coins. hope your coin will be success dude.

Finally I got round to completing stage 4

Finally I got round to completing stage 4

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

i hope ohm wallet goes to bigger exchange. i've vote on yobit anyway

It will be easier if you provide all the info for the fields on yobit in one post.
Might seem little but such things make a difference. You don't know how bored people can get  Cheesy
I don't see ohm on Nova add coin list. Perhaps you should ask that they include it.
I agree yobit is not really worth it, except for pump and dump.

Yep, i not see OHM on Novaexchange Roll Eyes

I have received various emails from people willing to pay to have it listed on different exchanges.  I am waiting to see what they want to do before moving forward.  I will keep everyone updated.  Thank you.  Smiley

Thank you. 

UPDATE:

We have decided to put the mobile wallet on hold for a bit.  We are going to develop an electrum service using Electrumx first.  After this we will finish the mobile wallet.  It makes more sense to do it this way.

If you would like to help in anyway with servers and deploying your own, please contact us or me on discord.  Thank you again.
Activity: 128
I don't see ohm on Nova add coin list. Perhaps you should ask that they include it.
I agree yobit is not really worth it, except for pump and dump.

Yep, i not see OHM on Novaexchange Roll Eyes

I have received various emails from people willing to pay to have it listed on different exchanges.  I am waiting to see what they want to do before moving forward.  I will keep everyone updated.  Thank you.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: