Pages:
Author

Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 11522 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
somebody with alot of OHNI is trying to dump

This happens with every crypto ever when listed for the first time.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Great project. Very good cryptocurrency. Cant wait to see its success. Lets all support this. Waiting for a very successful future!
Activity: 93
somebody with alot of OHNI is trying to dump
ANNOUNCEMENT 2
FIRST EXCHANGE IS LISTED!

Thankyou Etherdelta for the support!

On a side note Ohni is also on Blockfolio!

MORE TO COME
Activity: 34
Goodluck more power iwill support.. Positive!!!
Activity: 93
seems very interesting excited to see how this plays out
Activity: 238
Let's make this ohni go to the moon !
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Airdrop distribution started ? Iam following this thread from starting.. and it's only ask  eth adress for airdrpp
Activity: 35
ohni have a strong foundation and with a good concept to his project and one of this days it will become popular in crypto world..
Activity: 67
0x8d7184563c5E65ee00731b84FD3a1f292E240493
Activity: 9
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Ohni is life and will be the one of the best crypto currency in the world. Your project will became successful, one the toppest crypto. Be strong keep going on ohni In this project have a good Future, Im gonna follow and Suport this project. Hope for the best, Good luck dev.
ANNOUNCEMENT ONE

MASS AIR DROP

RULES

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ABOUT THE AIRDROP ( YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED )

GO TO OUR TELEGRAM ( LINK IS BELOW )

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND FILL OUT FORM ( CLICK BELOW FOR LINK )

THATS IT!

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
news incoming

soon

Its happening🚀🚀🚀
Waiting for good news, I hope this is news about the new exchange, at least can enter cryptopia or hitbtc, I also hope that OHNI will soon be enrolled in coinmarketcap, so this coin can be better known by many people.
news incoming

soon

Its happening🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Not touching this coin even if you paid me... Dead ass serious. I remember when "the third man" was posting this shitcoin all over /biz/ on 4chan. He had no idea what he was getting into either, he was asking all of /biz/ to help him scam exchanges so that he can "stop living a wagecuck life". When he made a discord to get all of /biz/ to do his dirty work like making fake roadmaps, logos, and fake whitepapers he would get so autistic and angry over any little detail. I wished I saved the very first whitepaper this coin had because it was down right deplorable...To put it short

TL:DR: The "CEO" is irrational, incoherent and unintelligible Just like the project.
 Anyone with common sense knows Ohni isn't legitimate and is a waste of time.

Perhaps some old team members were not as serious as we currently are.

However the current team is. I especially am serious.

This project fits greatly with my experience and determination.

With that said we humbley welcome Scott from CIF to the Blockchain Foundation, and a new partner.

"The coin dramaturgy" maybe the next movie from holywood lol

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
very high expectations of OHNI may come true. we look forward to the next announcement Cool Cool
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I know there's so much drama here. But, hopefully all ends well. Maybe one thing they can do here is to prove to the community that they can deliver their objectives and leave behind the past. Good luck!
Activity: 17
It would seem there are many things to answer and many opinions on the matter of Ohni. As a young and inexperienced CEO there have been many questions and challenges brought to my attention, which looking back in hindsight with utmost care, were done rather rashly or improperly. It is my belief, that some people were unjustly "cut out" of Ohni and others still, were justly removed from our group. These decisions, placed before me threatened the very nature of Ohni and our goal of unifying consumers and spreading a newfound wealth throughout the planet. So, in my due diligence I proceeded to rather rudely, disregard anyone's feelings or attentions to the cause if I truly felt they put the cause in long-term jeopardy. Mistakes were made. Throughout, I have gained valuable experience, foresight and have become twice as em-bold-ended in my pursuit to create a place and way for consumers to unite and get their power back. I feel, many in the cryptocurrency community are disregarding well-learned lessons and sacrifices in pursuit of short-term gains. Thankfully, our compatriots have pointed out numerous flaws and short-sightings in our structure, idea and organization. These, I assure you, will be all taken care of in due time. It has also caused me to reflect deeply on the nature of what we are trying to accomplish and the easiest, most sufficient and harmless way to go about it.

Much deliberation has been given to both pros and cons. Realizing that before has been placed a very important task of letting the average consumer have access to blockchain technology and the benefits it could lay; creating wealth, distributing wealth, allowing investment and community empowerment, I feel reinvigorated. To put it bluntly, there is nothing as awakening as a bucket of cold water and ice and that is what has been splashed on us here in this ANN. It has allowed me to recognize my mistakes in my leadership and has sought me to draw out a new plan. What I can ensure you, with all my heart, is that Ohni will go on and will continue on to be the next big thing in Blockchain. Perhaps we will not be the first or the biggest, but our market cap is very small... we raised only on ether in a private sale. And for, a scam as some would purport we are, it would seem dubious for several guys such as myself and my wonderful team to pour their hearts out and work as hard as they have been if the intention is to make a bunch of money and disappear, which I assure it is not. It would also, cause contrary eyesight to be laid upon the fact that many who criticize Ohni, also own it. A morally uncomfortable position for some, for others, not so much. I believe everyone must practice what they preach which is why I will likely announce a new contract. Those who criticize Ohni should, at least, be given the opportunity to not own any of it and be able to speak freely, away from the confines of our restrictive grasp.

All of our airdrop associates and our one, sole investor will be well taken care of, I assure you. Keep in my mind further, that this is... a free airdrop token. You heard that right, we never had any value which again, would seem strange if we are a scam as some of my opponents here purport. Another thing, the exchange... well nobody lost any real money on it. The one person who has claimed to buy up much of Ohni, will be compensated x6 in what they bought. I have already spoken with them through email. We will also livestream and put up videos explaining our position, our goals, our mission and our long term appeal. For those who take a gander at this company, I would, in my humblest opinion ask you to remember our marketcap is very low and has much room to grow. Another issue, I must bring to your attention, is despite some of this bad press, and it is indeed, bad, that we have continued to grow and continue to stand in the light. This is for naught if we were to simply give up. But my vision and my belief in a united world through cryptocurrency will continue to drive me and I believe this company, long after my death. We are here to tell you my fair citizens and enthusiasts of blockchain, that we are here and will continue to push new seas far after anyone has thought about Ohni. We will continue to remain steadfast and adamant about our giving to the world, that of a consumer blockchain to unite people and return the power to them. Critics may say this and that and I agree, we do have some serious problems within Ohni, but I will always say this, "we will continue to always work towards empowering the consumer, no matter the circumstances."

Thank you for your time in reading this ANN, giving us your due attention and for reading my post. I hope it reaches you well, whoever you may be and I hope all of you, both supporters and those who have their resistances with Ohni, will continue to stand with us in our long journey ahead. Thank you again and may you have a wonderful day/night!

Sincerely,

CEO of Ohni
Not touching this coin even if you paid me... Dead ass serious. I remember when "the third man" was posting this shitcoin all over /biz/ on 4chan. He had no idea what he was getting into either, he was asking all of /biz/ to help him scam exchanges so that he can "stop living a wagecuck life". When he made a discord to get all of /biz/ to do his dirty work like making fake roadmaps, logos, and fake whitepapers he would get so autistic and angry over any little detail. I wished I saved the very first whitepaper this coin had because it was down right deplorable...To put it short

TL:DR: The "CEO" is irrational, incoherent and unintelligible Just like the project.
 Anyone with common sense knows Ohni isn't legitimate and is a waste of time.

Perhaps some old team members were not as serious as we currently are.

However the current team is. I especially am serious.

This project fits greatly with my experience and determination.

With that said we humbley welcome Scott from CIF to the Blockchain Foundation, and a new partner.

Pages:
Jump to: