Pages:
Author

Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 11522 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
GREAT WORK FROM DEVS... LOOKING HIGH ON THIS CRYPTO...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Telegram Community Manager
I've been amazed about the ideas of OHNI Corp, in lending, plus the Ohni card they will make teansactions smooth and easy too via mobile phone
Activity: 238
Im excited with this project.The idea is awesome!! beleive that it will be a huge success..
Im looking forward to this..Supporting #ohnitothemoon ..goodluck guys!!!
Activity: 17
Great Project
Great team With a great future  Smiley Wink
i gave my all support in this project, i hope i wont be dissapointed
i appreciate your kindness, i truly support this project
in my own opinion this project will be always succeeded and promoted  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I think this project will be successful, considering the dev work very hard, I will support the success of the OHNI project, SPIRIT dev...  Wink
Activity: 52
Hi, I'm TTM CEO of Ohni and can answer any questions you might have!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ohni is a very interesting and great project and have a long term goal for this crypto. I salute the dev for being active here and hardwork for this project. Goodluck dev and i will support you. Thank you
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
Hi, what is the ICO tokens price?
Activity: 186
good design. good team. good luck
Activity: 77
This is very interesting and cool project that i will follow. The professional strategy impress me the most. I will support this project for sure because it will have a bright future!
Good luck dev
Activity: 26

This is going to be huge!!!
Goodluck to all of the team members.
Activity: 112
                                           Ohni-Decentralized Finance
The idea behind Ohni is amazing and revotionalising.After goin through the White paper  almost 100 pages long and  fulll of ideas that wii gonna decentralised the Financing System.

The most important things about Ohni is that Ohni Token allows one to borrow Ohni from the person on the token and lend it fractionally. This means whatever Ohni one own, one can lend more than what he have by creating Ohni into existence. All loans by their nature are interest free. Inflation would be controlled by Ohni Tokens, a decentralized central bank. Ohni Tokens are both accounts for the currency, and a central data point for larger transactions and information going on the token.
That's why it is truly described in White Paper that Ohni WOULD BE THE Decentralized Finance OF THE FUTURE.
Activity: 44
Great project
Great team
With great future
So proud to Joined ur airdrop
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 63
This project has the potential to go to the moon.
Looking at its roadmap, it is quite clear where it goes.
I find this project interesting and is worth to invest.

My support is all your team ohni
More power.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
Solid team talk less do more
I maybe one of the first who contacted them in facebook ... they replied well and fast .
then they told me they have an airdrop coming so i take a part on it .
the airdop coming so fast to my account i dont even need to ask or PM
tobe honest i have joined other 2 airdrops few days  before i found OHNI
but i did not receive the airdrop until now .
IM glad to be part of OHNI army .
keep it solid ... we own the future .
LOVE AND RESPECT FROM INDONESIA  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
After look at the white paper, it is very long, over 100 pages. It means the dev team work so hard for this project, it is the must to let one project successful. People from community will support and invest this project. Hope it become more successful in the future Smiley

Best luck dev
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
The concept of ohni is unique. This project is clearly explained to the investors of how ohni works. I really no doubt of buying some of the token and hold til they reach thier goal. And be part of the fastest growing community. Best of luck to the developers.
Activity: 48
wow ohni rocks this is so amazing . very interesting and will be have many supporter . this will go to the moon.
Activity: 5
early supporter and long term hodler.  Glad to see the work continue to progress
Activity: 31
I'm rooting for your project!! Good luck
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will always be interested in the project ohni_io as much as possible, because I really believe in OHNI_IO!This is a very good idea with this coin!! We will send the coin farther than the moon!People, join us, together we are strong - together we OHNI_IO!
Pages:
Jump to: