Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OIC] OILCOIN - R E A D MANIFEST - DRILLINGTIME: JAN 06, 2014. 5 PM EST - page 13. (Read 29025 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 250
so pool owners have 15 min. for premine hmmm  Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 350

Re: [ANN][OIC] OILCOIN - R E A D MANIFEST - DRILLINGTIME: JAN 06, 2014. 5 PM EST
Today at 03:33:25 PM
Hello
I am a Chinese miners, are very interested in your OIC
What is the OIC mining model? GPU or CPU?

哥们 你也来挖这个币啊
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Re: [ANN][OIC] OILCOIN - R E A D MANIFEST - DRILLINGTIME: JAN 06, 2014. 5 PM EST
Hello

scrypt - GPU
Activity: 148

Hello
Activity: 44
good point , I like this coin because the author!! Grin Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Is this coin starting with low diff too?

i would better use a higher diff like 0,5... with 3 pools at release at 0,00024 diff its a 90% orphanfestival

Make it at least 0,02
Activity: 28
http://oic.pooljunkie.nl

open for registration!

Set up everything for the launch. When you configure your workers correctly into your CGMiner (assuming its scrypt and not scrypt-jane) you will start to auto-mine as soon as we've installed the deamon and launched the stratum server:

* PROP system
* 1% fee
* FANATICAL SUPPORT
* VARDIFF (16-1024)
* European Server (dedicated; 1 pool on this server only)
* TX fee set to 0.1 right now until we know how many coins are in a block
Activity: 238

i would better use a higher diff like 0,5... with 3 pools at release at 0,00024 diff its a 90% orphanfestival
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Activity: 434
Oilcoin manifest compressed:

Dump the hell out of this coin, but wait till we reach coinmarketcap.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
Hello
Activity: 214
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

tl;dr.

post some specs bro

Other coins will copy the specs. Everybody will get their chance, trust me.

Copy the specs? Like the number of coins per block, block speed, difficulty retarget? Those specs are not the uniqueness or value to the coin. The value in the coin is it being coded correctly, continued support & services and innovation. If you think releasing the coin specs in advance impact a fair launch then I don't really get the impression you understand crypto.

Also, your repeated incorrect use of "Manifest" versus "Manifesto" and your general rant isn't very professional. It doesn't give me a great feeling about your seriousness and the success of the coin.

Agreed, not even getting close to convincing me to commit any resources.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 163

tl;dr.

post some specs bro

Other coins will copy the specs. Everybody will get their chance, trust me.

Copy the specs? Like the number of coins per block, block speed, difficulty retarget? Those specs are not the uniqueness or value to the coin. The value in the coin is it being coded correctly, continued support & services and innovation. If you think releasing the coin specs in advance impact a fair launch then I don't really get the impression you understand crypto.

Also, your repeated incorrect use of "Manifest" versus "Manifesto" and your general rant isn't very professional. It doesn't give me a great feeling about your seriousness and the success of the coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Release the source code and clients to everyone, but make it password protected. Give the password on launch day/time.

that is a good idea.

Agreed. An example conf file with proper name (including port and nodes) will be nice too.

cant agreed more Grin
Pages:
Jump to: