Author

Topic: 🆗[ANN][OK] Okcash | ⚡Fast | LTSSposv3hybrid | Easy to use | Reliable | ROKOS ✅ - page 161. (Read 458198 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

You can send the reward to my Sig!
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004
OK
Awesome!

Message sent to You.

Thank you

Sent your 1,000 OK contest reward to the provided address. Congratulations!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Awesome!

Message sent to You.

Thank you
legendary
OK

OKCash ROKOS v2 wallpaper contest Results

1st Place (10,000 OK): *We will make some mods to add Pi and Supported OS systems logos. But this is the one that made it to the 1st Place and will become the v2 official wallpaper, amazing.

img: https://i.imgur.com/EFxcfWM.jpg

winner: bigpratz

2nd Place (2,000 OK): *We like this one because it evokes the cross collaboration support essence, might get added as secondary theme.

img: https://i.imgur.com/QlhA26a.jpg

winner: magicstyle

3rd Place (1,000 OK): *We liked this one for 3rd place, it seems to be shaped on to a mobile device, and since we are working on the android wallets in the near future, we liked the mobile or tablet like look.

img: https://i.imgur.com/mF69ElJ.jpg

winner: bit1

Winners please send me your OKCash address in a PM to claim your Rewards. Congratulations!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

For the contest

Cryptocurrency World
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I find it hard to believe that it hasn't been done already.. but I submitted OK Cash to cryptsy for voting..

"Thank you for introducing us to this coin!

I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know." -Cryptsy

Hopefully it shows up on voting soon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
legendary
OK
Updated ann Design to ease the finding of resources, will continue to add them during the week.

I have made the Indian (Hindi) translation.But not getting my bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090333.new#new

And also i saw that you have deleted all other International translation from OP.

Please let me know when you will start to pay all translation bounty.

Thanks

Hi, we pay bounties per request because we keep updating and doing redesign to the ann op, we require real direct translation and no google translations, and the users interested are directly hired for a professional translation, you can check we already updated the thread, If we require your service we will gladly send you a PM as we will require a translation for the website as well but in time and when we launch a bounty for it or directly request it, thanks.
International Ann's were removed as we will be releasing the different languages ann's directly with this account from now on after we request them.

New Faucet added to the OP:

If i will re translate the thread in to Hebrew.Do you have any objection?

We dont accept google translations, we only accept proper translations when requested, if your interested leave your info in a pm with your natural languages, and if you get selected you will be contacted.

Added Bootstrap for new wallets (Synched OK Chain)

Fresh installs can use a bootstrap to speed up the time to sync the wallet for the first time.
Just place the bootstrap.dat in your OKCash directory at (appdata/roaming/OKCash) and open the OK wallet.
The bootstrap.dat will re-index the OKchain, It might seem that the client is hanging during the indexing, but its working in the background, your wallet will open when its done.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Updated ann Design to ease the finding of resources, will continue to add them during the week.

And also i saw that you have deleted all other International translation from OP.

Thanks

Hi, we pay bounties per request because we keep updating and doing redesign to the ann op, we require real direct translation and no google translations, and the users interested are directly hired for a professional translation, you can check we already updated the thread, If we require your service we will gladly send you a PM as we will require a translation for the website as well but in time and when we launch a bounty for it or directly request it, thanks.
International Ann's were removed as we will be releasing the different languages ann's directly with this account from now on after we request them.

If i will re translate the thread in to Hebrew.Do you have any objection?
legendary
OK

Thanks

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Thanks

legendary
OK
legendary
OK
this coin call my attention, i just install the wallet but i dont  like the colours, is there something like more skins to use?

Next wallet release will have more themes. Regards.
Activity: 381
this coin call my attention, i just install the wallet but i dont  like the colours, is there something like more skins to use?
legendary
OK
Desktop wallpaper  Smiley

Very nice! Thanks, send me your OK address in a PM you are getting 5k OK for the idea!

We will launch a contest for making the new Desktop wallpaper for the ROKOS v2 release.

Will launch the contest soon after speaking with heads in community to get it organized.
legendary
OK
I have the latest wallet installed and unlocked for staking but have not seen a single stake in 96 hours...is there a fix that I dont see?

Hi, depending on the weight in the network (meaning people staking) and the coins you stake, it might take a bit longer to gain the reward please report back in some hours or send me your address on a pm to monitor.  Thank you
Activity: 255
I have the latest wallet installed and unlocked for staking but have not seen a single stake in 96 hours...is there a fix that I dont see?
Jump to: