Author

Topic: 🆗[ANN][OK] Okcash | ⚡Fast | LTSSposv3hybrid | Easy to use | Reliable | ROKOS ✅ - page 164. (Read 458198 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
in c-cex.com is marked for delisting  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004
OK
Activity: 265
legendary
OK

OK explorer added to the official Iquidus explorer source

https://github.com/iquidus/explorer

legendary
OK
Any volume on cryptopia?

Volume leaders at the moment are Bleutrade and C-Cex.

United community it is time to start requesting OK to more exchanges, show your support by requesting bittrex, cryptsy and polo on their twitters and emails if you want the coin in there, other than that ive provided everyone of them with info from our anns, a direct contact over skype if they want, I ve communicated to them all the requests you send me on PMs also, so I really cant understand how other coins with less community, work and reliability keep getting added with almost non work to date and some with even broken wallets, weve had no errors, forks or the issues most of the coins face this days and we have the best name a cryptocurrency could have OK, so aside from us continuing the development, if you want the community to get out there is your time to support, have a great day and thanks for reading.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any chance for you guys to make twitter price ticker bot?

I'm new to OKCash.  Is OKCash on Cryptsy?

Edit: I just opened a bleutrade account.  

Z

aka Dave J

Not yet, The community and the team are requesting the listing on more exchanges.

For now you can get OKCash at Bleutrade, C-Cex and Cryptopia, participate in one of the many giveaways, visit the faucet or mine it in the multipool.

Any volume on cryptopia?
legendary
OK
legendary
OK

Z

aka Dave J

Not yet, The community and the team are requesting the listing on more exchanges.

For now you can get OKCash at Bleutrade, C-Cex and Cryptopia, participate in one of the many giveaways, visit the faucet or mine it in the multipool.
Activity: 317
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

Z

aka Dave J
legendary
OK
- OK Community Events site Released

- 1st OKCash Community Event Announced and Added

For media: http://pastebin.com/vHMqXUsd

communityevents.okcash.co

WORD IS SPREADING ABOUT BITCOIN AND OKCASH IN AFRICA

May 16th 2015 - Ejisu, Kumasi Ghana, Africa

As a part of our continued commitment to community and education focused initiatives, OKCash is pleased to be included in the upcoming seminar “Introduction to Bitcoin and Okcash” on June 6th 2:00 GMT at the QueenCity Restaurant‏ in Ejisu, Kumasi Ghana, Africa.
Funding for the event has generously been provided by Cryptoavenue.com  

The event will first provide local residents, students and small business owners with a basic introduction to Bitcoin and go on to introduce OKCash, providing insight into Proof of Work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS) cryptocurrencies, similarities and differences, instruction on practical uses including remittance within Africa and internationally, and the potential of cryptocurrencies to improve local businesses through both online sales and point of sale payments.

The speakers at the seminar, Asumin Richmond and Agyenim Boateng Boniface, first heard of Bitcoin at a seminar organized by 'Africa Youth Peace Call (A.Y.P.C), and participation in other Bitcoin related local events led them to start a group page on Facebook called ''Afriworks'' which became a platform to advertise local products and accept payments for Bitcoin, which, in turn, led them to form BitUnit.

The seminar will be the first event organized by BitUnit, a new grassroots initiative, which has the short term goal of spreading awareness of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to the masses through education, and the long term goal of encouraging acceptance of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies all over Ghana, the rest of Africa and beyond.

OKCash is a Proof of Stake (POS) cryptocurrency, with a focus on improving accessibility for the global community to resources and information regarding the advantages of decentralized payment systems, and developing positive innovation to simplify payments across social networks and everyday payments for all.

For further information please visit http://communityevents.okcash.co
or email [email protected]

Also please visit www.cryptoavenue.com whose sponsorship made this event possible.

legendary
OK

Sure, added to the Public Roadmap at: http://roadmap.okcash.co
Activity: 37
Activity: 2
Buying a bit! Coin looks nice imo!  Cheesy
legendary
OK

Coinomi Integration

How to Support Coinomi and the integration of OKCash?

1.- Download the LightHouse Software and the Coinomi Project File.

2.- Install the LightHouse Program and after launch Import the "Coinomi Project File".

3.- Once you hit the "Pledge" button a new dialog will pop up.

4.- In the "Message to project owner" text box please enter: Voting for OKCash!

OKCash Supporting the Development of Coinomi and Integration.
Big Thanks

more info on coinomi: coinomi.com

OKCash Forum invitation: http://forum.okcash.co/showthread.php?tid=24

Activity: 265
How its going here?

Should I buy some
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
OKCash is ZeitCoin of last year ..

.. made no sense to me why Zeit was not getting more love (after big pump from 1 to 14 satoshi and subsequent robbery by Mintpal, which ended it before Summer 2014) .. After a year of staking, it all made sense and now Zeit is up about 10x.

OK is the Doge of PoS and ZeitCoin of this year .. I have seen the light, again  Grin

Stake Everything  Cool

what's so great about this coin? serious question. I'm new here.

active development team, good community, high % pos, hasn't been abandoned, isn't a scam ...

.. made no sense to me why Zeit was not getting more love (after big pump from 1 to 14 satoshi and subsequent robbery by Mintpal, which ended it before Summer 2014) .. After a year of staking, it all made sense and now Zeit is up about 10x.

OK is the Doge of PoS and ZeitCoin of this year .. I have seen the light, again  Grin

Stake Everything  Cool

it is total crap
not to mention that it is not mineable, you can only buy it

its POS it had a pow phase but you missed it or sold what you got doesn't make it crap.
besides there's a multipool now if you did want to mine
Activity: 426

OK is the Doge of PoS and ZeitCoin of this year .. I have seen the light, again  Grin

Stake Everything  Cool

it is total crap
not to mention that it is not mineable, you can only buy it
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

Stake Everything  Cool

legendary
OK
Jump to: