Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 12. (Read 74872 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i have more than 7 hrs with a 2500k (approx 100 khash) with the supplied miner, and the only one found block is orphan...

This is normal???

Very unlucky, you mining with the included minerd from the zip?

yes is the minerd version that comes with the wallet.

Ok, i go to sleep, and check tomorrow if found something, good day guys!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i have more than 7 hrs with a 2500k (approx 100 khash) with the supplied miner, and the only one found block is orphan...

This is normal???

First 5 of my found blocks were orphans, since then all blocks found are ok.

This is normal???

Very unlucky, you mining with the included minerd from the zip?
Also compiled Onecoin-QT for mac, I believe it'll only run on OS X 10.7 or newer, but only tested on OS X 10.8.3.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B58-u3zKUlLdSkVGekxBbEZHSW8/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 112

This is normal???
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
have someone else problems with a miner on x86? does not start ... or a version that comes with a purse just for x64?
legendary
Activity: 1064
100µOnc for the first pool
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Comparing the total supply chart, nice start compared to Yacoin.

legendary
Activity: 1064
are you stupid and can't read?

BLAKE 512 and Salsa 64 =/ Keccak 512 and ChaCha
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are you stupid? scrypt-jane is already being mined by GPU's. Waste of time coin.
Activity: 100
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Is something wrong in the client? Had few accepted blocks, popup came up with reward sum but they never arrived to the wallet. Anyone?

did you change the display settings?

Yes, the only trace of found block is minerd window, and popup that comes when there is incoming fund coming to the wallet. No trace in wallet at all. Zero transactions.

Go to 'help' -> 'debug window' and click 'console'. Type in 'listtransactions', if you have orphans you will see them there.

Thanks, They are there, it's a sad long list Sad

Edit:
Just got first one appeared in the wallet, finally!
Activity: 69
Is something wrong in the client? Had few accepted blocks, popup came up with reward sum but they never arrived to the wallet. Anyone?

Yes, the only trace of found block is minerd window, and popup that comes when there is incoming fund coming to the wallet. No trace in wallet at all. Zero transactions.

Go to 'help' -> 'debug window' and click 'console'. Type in 'listtransactions', if you have orphans you will see them there.

legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 107
Orphans
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Here is the result of my attempts to port p2pool. https://github.com/cre8r/p2pool
It's based on https://github.com/forrestv/p2pool with additions from https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-yac
Currently it does run without exceptions, but it incorrectly determines the difficulty as 1.0, so I cannot even check if it accepts shares from worker.

nice! I'll try to play with it tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: