Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 16. (Read 74872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
4600.00 nONC here in about 60 minutes Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Anybody got anything with a Core i3?

Stuck at 0 here.

I'm mining with a new-generation 32 core Xeon, it's barely getting anything. Grmbl stupid mining Wink

How long between blocks with that on average? didn't know such a thing was available yet?  what hash speed does it get?

I didn't mean a 32-core chip Smiley I meant a server with 32 Xeon cores.

I get's 200 khash/s with normal Scrypt which is low compared to gpu.

It's cool vs cpu's Smiley

This beast gets no "Onecoin" atm

Really, that is strange i seem to get a block every 20 mins on average and it's just with 3 really week processors. G2020's. I didnt consider getting powerful cpu when making the rigs for ltc mining. I do have a better processor in my laptop but not keen on blasting that 100% for hours so just using the rigs for now.  I was using the yac scypt jane miner and it seemed to work, but actually it was not working and i got zero coins in over an hour or even more. Now i am using the one from the OP it is working much better. I think if you have no coins from 32 cores for more than 30 mins 1 hour max then something has gone wrong. Maybe someone else can comment but really that does not seem correct.

It's just luck and averages. I mined nothing for 30min, then 3 blocks in 2 min.

So waiting for a pool then.

NO, must solo mine this! Grmbl, it's been 30min since I got 0.000000000000000000000001 Onecoin

Read it from the other side and you are freaking rich.

+1 Smiley I just mined 3 blocks (on 3 different servers), still seems like a tiny amount of coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Stuck at 0 here.

I'm mining with a new-generation 32 core Xeon, it's barely getting anything. Grmbl stupid mining Wink

How long between blocks with that on average? didn't know such a thing was available yet?  what hash speed does it get?

Really, that is strange i seem to get a block every 20 mins on average and it's just with 3 really week processors. G2020's. I didnt consider getting powerful cpu when making the rigs for ltc mining. I do have a better processor in my laptop but not keen on blasting that 100% for hours so just using the rigs for now.  I was using the yac scypt jane miner and it seemed to work, but actually it was not working and i got zero coins in over an hour or even more. Now i am using the one from the OP it is working much better. I think if you have no coins from 32 cores for more than 30 mins 1 hour max then something has gone wrong. Maybe someone else can comment but really that does not seem correct.
legendary
Activity: 1008

NO, must solo mine this! Grmbl, it's been 30min since I got 0.000000000000000000000001 Onecoin

Read it from the other side and you are freaking rich.

legendary

Stuck at 0 here.

Any nanocoins please oRbPYYuoLmR8WYGLsx3vfBKfzdRvjnDetx

Stuck at 0 here.

legendary

Stuck at 0 here.

How long between blocks with that on average? didn't know such a thing was available yet?  what hash speed does it get?

Stuck at 0 here.

legendary

Stuck at 0 here.
TwoCoin anyone?

Tomorrow, my cpu's are busy mining the hip youngster "onecoin"  Kiss
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Does the "minerd-x86_64-ssse3.exe" miner included with the client work for anyone? It just crashes for me. (I do have SSE3 extensions in my CPU)

The sse2 version works for me though.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
TwoCoin anyone?
very smooth increase in Hash and diff, i think those 500nONC blocks will be here sooner than we think. Right now i am only seeing 1 in 10 orphans most are reaching full maturity now. Nearly 2.7MH now.

Maybe... just maybe.. we'll need to gamble with this demon called 'Onecoin' Smiley Let's see if I can mine together a house stack - not like I'm not working to support this coin Wink
legendary
very smooth increase in Hash and diff, i think those 500nONC blocks will be here sooner than we think. Right now i am only seeing 1 in 10 orphans most are reaching full maturity now. Nearly 2.7MH now.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
It is totally the same behavior as that of Bitcoin. The addresses in the transaction list are your addresses, and you do own the mined money. If a transaction disappears, it means that it has been orphaned, it is a common event while the difficulty haven't settled.
legendary
mine all say different address too, but they are maturing into the wallet. Some vanish i guess they were rejects orphans etc.
i dont think so because the balances are disappearing when they mature

I get to keep them? I've got some mature transactions that are still here, it seems normal?

DEV?   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
   Huh Huh Huh

it now mines but every block is mined to a different address and does not go to my wallet?

Same here, is that normal?

i dont think so because the balances are disappearing when they mature
Pages:
Jump to: