Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 33. (Read 38246 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Where outside the platform  dtx is going to be available?

Right now the only way to get DTX is through the presale or the upcoming main token sale. You can join the sale below:

https://databrokerdao.com/#start
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Where outside the platform  dtx is going to be available?
Activity: 266
I’m interested in the use of Internet of things in production sector for large-scale manufactures. Is it possible? Or it’s only for local use only?
the main point of IoT sensor use is the increase of efficiency and lowering of costs. For example, transportation. Sensor are going to provide info about traffic and CO2 emission before and after the vehicle was repaired. When it comes to factories they can control weather changes and turn on and off lights. Eventually it is going to benefit the manufacturing.
Yeah, but there will be some confidentiality problems. How this data gonna be protected?
DataBroker DAO will allow companies sell certain data that won’t damage their reputation or be interesting for competitors. The confidentiality is controlled by the client.
Can sensors be used for large machines and devices? 
IoT-sensors can accumulate a lot of information about any equipment.  In production sector there are large machines and several sensor can be used.
Very interesting, I really like this project and I will continue to study it, a lot of information and it's all very interesting
Activity: 266
What is the minimum for participation in the pre-sale?
The minimum is set at 10 Eth! There is a feeling that the creators of the project want to weed out small investors) but this is just the pre-sale.
As you say this is just for presale. If you wish to contribute less then you will be able to do so at the main sale.
Of course, if someone wants to make a smaller amount, he can just wait for the main stage of the sale. And preliminary sales are almost always aimed at large investors
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
DataBroker DAO is going to have a hard task to accomplish, you have to make authorities interested in your services… What countries are most tolerant?

I don't think DataBroker Dao will have a hard time accomplishing their vision, they already have a beta product working and they seem to be very active in developing more features to improve their platform. The technology that they are using is already available and being used today so incorporating the technology to their platform wouldn't require that much time nor money and they are also very open to be integrated to other projects which makes mass adoption possible. If you're worried about gaining authorities to be interested in the DataBroker Dao services then you shouldn't be as of this year there's already a huge market for IoT sensor data and details regarding this are fully explained in their whitepaper so I'm sure finding a huge market to be interested in their services wouldn't be a problem.
copper member
Merit: 1
DataBroker DAO is going to have a hard task to accomplish, you have to make authorities interested in your services… What countries are most tolerant?

Dubai flew us there from Europe last year especially for this.

In Belgium they announced grants for smart cities, and in India they are building an entirely new City Smiley
Merit: 50
Where are u going to implement this technology first, taking in account ur work with European Commission?

The Marketplace will be worldwide and anyone can avail of it, you can try the Beta here: https://dapp.databrokerdao.com/
Activity: 280
this project seems to be heavily promoted by the team of developers with various partnerships and media partners for the means of promotion. follow the progress of the project, given the sale is still quite old.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Where are u going to implement this technology first, taking in account ur work with European Commission?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I have a Chinese  smart home system in my phone… Can I link it it to DataBroker DAO?
Activity: 196
I’m interested in the use of Internet of things in production sector for large-scale manufactures. Is it possible? Or it’s only for local use only?
the main point of IoT sensor use is the increase of efficiency and lowering of costs. For example, transportation. Sensor are going to provide info about traffic and CO2 emission before and after the vehicle was repaired. When it comes to factories they can control weather changes and turn on and off lights. Eventually it is going to benefit the manufacturing.
Yeah, but there will be some confidentiality problems. How this data gonna be protected?
DataBroker DAO will allow companies sell certain data that won’t damage their reputation or be interesting for competitors. The confidentiality is controlled by the client.
IoT-sensors can accumulate a lot of information about any equipment.  In production sector there are large machines and several sensor can be used.
I would like to know more about AI. Which one is going to be used?
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
When tokens are going to start circulating after ICO?

DTX will be used a week after the sale is over.
Pages:
Jump to: