Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 36. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Great news!
DataBroker DAO moves forward in partnerships, proudly announcing official its coin listing on the CoinFalcon exchange and collaboration with IoT Application enablement platform, AllThingsTalk Cloud!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much and on what terms will the project team receive?

5% of tokens are reserved for bonus teams for the next 4 years. Most of this fund will be distributed among the members of the team joining the project and be transferred in stages over 3 years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How much and on what terms will the project team receive?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Friends, why is the sale prolonged? Only today I learned about this.

The creators rightly assessed the impact of volatility in the crypt on investor sentiment. Therefore, we decided to extend the sale. In my opinion, the right decision.
Activity: 196
Friends, why is the sale prolonged? Only today I learned about this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You can consider me already a supporter of the DataBrokerDAO approach. However, I would like to know more about competitors. Are they and what's the best DBDAO offer? I'm used to thinking that any product can be unique only a very short time.
Hello! In this environment, 3 projects are widely known: Streamr, IOTA and OceanProtocol. Streamr seeks to translate its traditional data transfer platform into a blockchain system. The IOTA plan is similar.
What about OceanProtocol?
Their goal is a new kind of network based on BigchainDB, designed to buy and sell smart data sets. It will take several more years to finalize their technology and the underlying technology will be less decentralized and open compared to solutions based on Ethereum.
Does DBDAO have advantages over Streamr and IOTA?
If any of them eventually succeed in replacing the IoT ecosystem, then the winner will become a real competitor to DAO DataBroker in the matter of releasing IoT data and facilitating the transfer of data regardless of the network used. But so far this is far away.
Great! It turns out that the project still has several years in reserve and the possibility of seizing the market?
Activity: 322
You can consider me already a supporter of the DataBrokerDAO approach. However, I would like to know more about competitors. Are they and what's the best DBDAO offer? I'm used to thinking that any product can be unique only a very short time.
Hello! In this environment, 3 projects are widely known: Streamr, IOTA and OceanProtocol. Streamr seeks to translate its traditional data transfer platform into a blockchain system. The IOTA plan is similar.
Their goal is a new kind of network based on BigchainDB, designed to buy and sell smart data sets. It will take several more years to finalize their technology and the underlying technology will be less decentralized and open compared to solutions based on Ethereum.
If any of them eventually succeed in replacing the IoT ecosystem, then the winner will become a real competitor to DAO DataBroker in the matter of releasing IoT data and facilitating the transfer of data regardless of the network used. But so far this is far away.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Are creators sure that the state structures will be ready to let the DBDAO developments to access their systems?

https://databrokerdao.com/#alliance

We have many different partners ready to share, sell and purchase Data.

I am confused about the Data providers because there are many projects on Data providers like Pdata, Databrokers etc. How are the companies going to be beneficial by approaching these two blockchain companies?
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
Have creators come across implementation of so big projects yet? Do they have positive experience of implementation?

We are not blind to the usability issue in using separate tokens on a public blockchain for any type of user. We are working on several solutions to ease adoption. A major one is that we will facilitate corporations to purchase tokens from DataBroker DAO directly. These tokens will come out of the reserved platform fund and will be sold for fiat currency with full invoicing, just like any other digital good. We will not buy back tokens or issue more.
By implementing a token for purchasing sensor data, we are enabling microtransactions for corporate users as well as lower-level users to have access to purchasing sensor data. We are dedicated to creating an ecosystem that enables this widespread adoption. Smiley
Activity: 392
In case of making transactions constantly the gas costs will be considerable… Are any improvements planned?
It’s told somewhere in the WP about the GasStation conception presented by Swarm.city at DevCon 3 and aimed to overcome the GAS when adding new users to the platform.
Activity: 280
Have creators come across implementation of so big projects yet? Do they have positive experience of implementation?
Merit: 50
Are creators sure that the state structures will be ready to let the DBDAO developments to access their systems?

https://databrokerdao.com/#alliance

We have many different partners ready to share, sell and purchase Data.
Merit: 50
In case of making transactions constantly the gas costs will be considerable… Are any improvements planned?

There are various side chain and scaling solutions the project will take advantage of including Raiden, Plasma etc...
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: