Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 35. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Where can i download wallet for this coin? Looking to buy some.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
This is the most undervalued project out there. I'm looking for things to buy.. But can't find much for value.. First seems to be the best value. Hopefully First blood takes off soon like Waves..
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
It cost 1 dollar. Liqui rises from his absence. Send that coin Bittrex  Angry Angry Angry
I figure the beta test can happen earlier than expected. Let's see
Activity: 518
It cost 1 dollar. Liqui rises from his absence. Send that coin Bittrex  Angry Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
just hold
whole dollars for a coin soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
What is the reason for the aggressive rise in price ? 71 cents is very good . Bitrix at least' e it would be nice if .
price went up because the project is interesting. and because of BTC up. so, be patience, we will see nice price in btc too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What is the reason for the aggressive rise in price ? 71 cents is very good . Bitrix at least' e it would be nice if .

I imagine the market is responding to the developments behind the scene. We have a couple of nice exchanges. Perhaps in the future we can add more.

Does anyone know what the developments are?
legendary

I imagine the market is responding to the developments behind the scene. We have a couple of nice exchanges. Perhaps in the future we can add more.
legendary
Is this project still alive? What is your goal? Are there exchanges?

Very much alive.

Here is a list of the exchanges
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/firstblood/#markets
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Project is very alive. Fun will start very soon after testing is finished. As stated above not so long to wait. You just need a little patience!
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
legendary
I am HODLING!!!

Me too . but for how long ? you need a road map or a little news for investors.
We are in private Alpha now, I doubt we are very far away from public Beta. Just a little more patience =)

Another new high. Good to see the market is finally starting to realize how big first blood is going to be. Things are progressing well on the platform itself. You want to invest in projects that are in the early stages of production. A good example is: Waves..  Things were quiet and the price was around 30 cents. As the platform got built up, Price has gone up 300+ Percent. But that's just in my honest opinion.

Best regards,
Brian
I am HODLING!!!

We are in private Alpha now, I doubt we are very far away from public Beta. Just a little more patience =)
Activity: 686
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
I am HODLING!!!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Very interesting . I trust a lot of my first blood, but it hurts investors. Leauga of Legend , DOTA 2 , Heroes Storm.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/pqBLuhb.jpg
Hi Everyone,

As we move forward with ESIC to craft accepted standards in esports competitions we would like to ask the community for your input. What do you think are appropriate punishments for the listed offenses (hacking, cheating, match fixing)?

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ESIC_Cheating_Survey

These results will be analyzed and used to create standards for FirstBlood, ESL, DreamHack, and other ESIC members. Our goal is to give everyone in the esports ecosystem a voice to create fair and democratic standards for all. Let's get submittin'!  Grin

- The FirstBlood Team
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Round against your value remained very low . I expect from you to be a great success .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
https://blog.firstblood.io/alpha-update-1-bee65dd0500a

Alpha update #1 What we’ve been up to for the last month

nothing major......zzzz......

Hang on tight Fenny Smiley We'll be opening up the Alpha and soon enough and be able to reveal our partnerships in the next following updates.

It is interesting. I think something huge is coming. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: