Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 37. (Read 124280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
If you publish a new road map, you will be less upset about those waiting for you. I'm glad that the last 4 days are in alpha .
The team has been working diligently in the background and you don't hear a lot of noise.

There is quite a few people wanting in on the alpha. As things progress I anticipate more openings becoming available. But their main focus is on releasing a quality product. They have enough funds from the original budget for 30+ months of development. Not including their existing ETH position which is a few million (should go a lot farther). The bottom line is the future looks bright for first blood.

Best regards,
Brian
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
If you publish a new road map, you will be less upset about those waiting for you. I'm glad that the last 4 days are in alpha .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
nom nom first blood at low prices.
Delicious !

It was a pleasure to eat some low orders. I'm happy with my accumulation  Grin
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
First blood seems like a great project. Will be investing into this. Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Is there a date for the beta test? Will you give a date after the Alpha test?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
6 Days Left for alpha Test . I am very hopeful.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Delicious !

Was not the ico price 0.24 cents? I remember it wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Delicious !
legendary
So good and active team, yet no replies on the thread?

I asked how is your company located in Boston if betting on sports is illegal in US? Was willing to invest, but with such relations i think the price is only going to decline

Yes, the team is usually most active in slack. Most members are usually working behind the scenes on the project.

There is no betting going on, there are participants trying to win tournaments for some tokens..
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

I asked how is your company located in Boston if betting on sports is illegal in US? Was willing to invest, but with such relations i think the price is only going to decline

join the slack and ask your question directly there.

I doubt the nerds of firstblood have time to come on bitcointalk to entertain faggots like you.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
What is the biggest thing that distinguishes 1st from GAME? I am curious since I am debating if invest or not.

Game credits, Is a payment gateway..First blood is a decentralized gaming platform.

First blood is going to be big. A talented team, huge market potential in Esports

I trust you as well. I hope it accepts a good stock exchange.
legendary
What is the biggest thing that distinguishes 1st from GAME? I am curious since I am debating if invest or not.

Game credits, Is a payment gateway..First blood is a decentralized gaming platform.

First blood is going to be big. A talented team, huge market potential in Esports
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
It's time to show the power of First Blood.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I really like the 1st idea. Seems like its only traded on smaller exchanges for now. When it hits polo or bittrex should be valued alot higher right?
Think I am buying and hodling for this project.

I wanna know this too. Amazing days ahead, all ethereum assets will bump into lunar orbit after eth hits 0.17 btc. Poloniex, its in their best interests to add these assets coz spike in eth value will cause of them to rise, too. Im monitoring this thread though refraining from making a buy for now coz therere still many aspects of eth life cycle that look unpredictable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Are you going to build the system in League of Legends ?
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
I really like the 1st idea. Seems like its only traded on smaller exchanges for now. When it hits polo or bittrex should be valued alot higher right?
Think I am buying and hodling for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: