Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 5. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 5
hodl
Is there any masternode FirstBlood has?
If yes, what is  the current masternode rewards, and how often do you receive?  Can anyone/Dev or community member confirm this?

No they don't have a masternode now. According to their whitepaper they will have witness/oracle nodes.

They removed their white paper but i found the copy of their white paper. You can check their model here.

https://bravenewcoin.com/assets/Whitepapers/FirstBlood-White-Paper.pdf

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5rzcf7/some_thoughts_on_being_a_firstblood_witness_node/

IMHU, we won't see any of witness/oracle node. I don't see any improvement on blockchain side for this project. You can check their discord to talk with devs.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Is there any masternode FirstBlood has?
If yes, what is  the current masternode rewards, and how often do you receive?  Can anyone/Dev or community member confirm this?
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I am willing to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project! Grin Grin
Activity: 102
Their team is active on just playing games on discord . If you ask anything about exchanges or when can we use token in the platform etc. , your questions will be deleted and you won't learn anything. They will say "you can't discuss it because it is a utility token" When they collect 465k ether and active on china exchanges before ban, things looked brighter but I am not sure anymore.

"Dear community members,

Recently we were informed that a major exchange has independently decided to remove their listing of 1st token. Although we are disappointed by this news, we want to assure the community that we remain hard at work and have experienced great growth in our user base. The team is grateful for the tremendous support we have continually received from our community and we encourage you to remain engaged with our project as we look forward to future successes.

The FirstBlood Team"

They didn't even bother to inform token holders for a long time after bittrex delisted the coin. They just shared above message so much later. On discord they said "they don't think to contact with exchange about this"

It is really sad and frustrating. It was a promising token which combines e-gaming and blockchain. 

Exactly what I was going to say.  Active w/gaming community but treat their token/crypto community like a step-child.

I sold about a month ago @ 70% loss w/huge bags and glad I did.  That money was better utilized on other investments...
Activity: 109
Merit: 5
hodl
Their team is active on just playing games on discord . If you ask anything about exchanges or when can we use token in the platform etc. , your questions will be deleted and you won't learn anything. They will say "you can't discuss it because it is a utility token" When they collect 465k ether and active on china exchanges before ban, things looked brighter but I am not sure anymore.

"Dear community members,

Recently we were informed that a major exchange has independently decided to remove their listing of 1st token. Although we are disappointed by this news, we want to assure the community that we remain hard at work and have experienced great growth in our user base. The team is grateful for the tremendous support we have continually received from our community and we encourage you to remain engaged with our project as we look forward to future successes.

The FirstBlood Team"

They didn't even bother to inform token holders for a long time after bittrex delisted the coin. They just shared above message so much later. On discord they said "they don't think to contact with exchange about this"

It is really sad and frustrating. It was a promising token which combines e-gaming and blockchain. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Any hope for this coin?  I am holding a decent sized bag for the last 3 months Sad(((   hope is wearing thin....

Their team is active on Discord, I just wish they were as active in the forums keeping us updated on their progress and next targets.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
Any hope for this coin?  I am holding a decent sized bag for the last 3 months Sad(((   hope is wearing thin....
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hi dev/Team,
What was the reason that FirstBlood get delisted from Bittrex. Was it about the volume or because Bittrex try to follow SEC rules in the Unites States?
When FirstBlood will have it's on blockchain?
Thanks

It most likely was because of low volume. I can't find any connection between rules and 1stBlood.
Also 1stBlood is an ERC20 token, therefore it's connected to Ethereum's blockchain.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Hi dev/Team,
What was the reason that FirstBlood get delisted from Bittrex. Was it about the volume or because Bittrex try to follow SEC rules in the Unites States?
Thanks

I wouldn't get my hopes up in getting a reply from the team in this thread. Really poor communication. I think most of the community lost trust in this coin for said reason and they are hoping for some price rise (which is highly unlikely to happen) just to dump their coins even at a loss. If you ever find out what was the reason for delisting in some other channels, do share
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hi dev/Team,
Thanks
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
FirstBlood Community Announcement: Vote for 1ST to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

FirstBlood has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of FirstBlood.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (FirstBlood is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

This exchange seems to be shady and would advise new users not to trade or go for the voting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Activity: 20
FirstBlood Community Announcement: Vote for 1ST to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

FirstBlood has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of FirstBlood.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (FirstBlood is currently in last place with 0 votes)

Activity: 102
FirstBlood  Community Announcement: Vote for 1ST to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (FirstBlood is currently in last place with 0 votes)

LOL.   What a joke....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
where can I buy this now? and are there any external wallets? I dont want to hold on an exchange

You need to check this link for the exchanges

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/#markets

No wallet developed by the team, you can use myetherwallet or hardware wallets like ledger or trezor.
Activity: 26
where can I buy this now? and are there any external wallets? I dont want to hold on an exchange
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Exchange killed another coin.

I think team killed this one themselves. They probably dont even think delisting from bittrex is a big issue

Lack of interest to look into this big delisting issue will hurt the team further and the price the worst.They should now focus on Binance or Kucoin listing for few weeks rather than the development.This place used to be the best when the ico created a record for fastest funding but today worth nothing.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10

I think team killed this one themselves. They probably dont even think delisting from bittrex is a big issue

Agreed, do not blame bittrex for this. It all the fault of a team that just plays video games all day long and do not care about the investors money at all.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19

Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Pages:
Jump to: