Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 7. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Why bittrex will be removed firstblood? Is firstblood coin scam?
Where is market firstblood still alive if i send to other exchange?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
A GOOD decentralized exchange is much needed.

Nowadays we've to choose between a high fees exchange (Bittrex, Bitfinex) with a healthy system or low fees and randomly working site (eg: Cryptopia). Why would Bitfinex charge me 2€ if I want to deposit 20€ worth of ETH to them, on top of the exchange fees from my wallet and trading fees and withdraw fees? The exchanges are turning into a centralized force and (indirectly) into price manipulators.

1ST has a solid team and plan and I wouldn't mind buying tokens at that low price... if I could find a decent exchange that is! Well, that has worked fine in the past: https://etherdelta.com/#1ST-ETH It also support Ledger Nano S, I used it to try trade.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
good game, first blood, good game  Cry
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Thanks for the info.

I rarely check this ANN and just happened to tonight.  Lost heaps on this one, but glad I checked this post....  I was waiting for them to release PUBG before dumping my bags.  doh!

FYI - Team seems nonchalant about the delisting.  Here's someone's comments from their team :

"We do not engage 3rd party platforms with regards to our token.
As such, we have not been in communication with the Bittrex team.

We do not have any immediate plan to engage Bittrex with regard to our token."

Wow, worst team and worst coin ever. I was also waiting for the random pump just to sell but it never came. Glad I invested insignificant amount. GG 1st blood
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info.

I rarely check this ANN and just happened to tonight.  Lost heaps on this one, but glad I checked this post....  I was waiting for them to release PUBG before dumping my bags.  doh!

FYI - Team seems nonchalant about the delisting.  Here's someone's comments from their team :

"We do not engage 3rd party platforms with regards to our token.
As such, we have not been in communication with the Bittrex team.

We do not have any immediate plan to engage Bittrex with regard to our token."
Activity: 190
1st been delisted from bittrex 9 of march. Glad I sold all my holdings some weeks ago.... Roll Eyes

Where do u see this?
this is reason why some coin had been delisted from exchange
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000474232-Bittrex-Market-Token-Removal-Policy

and this is website to check exchage status
https://bittrex.com/status

scroll down or "ctrl+f" and you will see "MARKET NOTICES"
hope you get some information
Activity: 102
1st been delisted from bittrex 9 of march. Glad I sold all my holdings some weeks ago.... Roll Eyes

Where do u see this?
Activity: 53
Today is the tournament but it didnt affected the price at all.. Any thoughts why?
Why would it affect it? If it brings viewers from the Twitch it may affect it slightly as new people buy in, but I wouldn't expect any big movement if investors don't pour in capital.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Today is the tournament but it didnt affected the price at all.. Any thoughts why?
we are in accumulation, been there forever. Just hope I can exit my position on some random pump. This coin is not really worth anything and crypto community does not care about it at all.
You ain't gonna make a cent if you're being disappointed by price action so easily mate. There is a reason "HODL" is a thing in the crypto-world!

man, I have been holding this useless token for 9 months. I need almost 7x to breakeven on my investment. There were "soo many" exciting things in this time in regards to 1st but it never reflected in the 1st/BTC. I wont give up tho.
Wow did you buy on the spike up? I know how that feels, it has happened to everyone who's trading long enough. But the worst is to sell on loss and then see it reverse.
Personally I'd like to be able to use 1ST to game in a competitive environment and I don't care about it's price. I wonder if my ETH address can take tokens though... is every ETH address compatible? Even if it doesn't have any ETH yet? I haven't look it up much.
we are in accumulation, been there forever. Just hope I can exit my position on some random pump. This coin is not really worth anything and crypto community does not care about it at all.
You ain't gonna make a cent if you're being disappointed by price action so easily mate. There is a reason "HODL" is a thing in the crypto-world!

man, I have been holding this useless token for 9 months. I need almost 7x to breakeven on my investment. There were "soo many" exciting things in this time in regards to 1st but it never reflected in the 1st/BTC. I wont give up tho.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.
The thing is... this is not an ICO anymore ^^

People are too happy to write a post than reading the current discussion in the thread.It is a new trend here for newbies to get to a decent rank and join a signature campaign.
It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.
The thing is... this is not an ICO anymore ^^
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
By the way if I'm not mistaken, this is a ERC20 token? In that case there won't be any dedicated wallett from the developers?

Yes, it's an ERC20 token and I too have never seen any update on this thread regarding wallet provided by team, there are better wallets available in the market  like MEW,Eidoo etc

I have a Ledger Nano S for XRP and ARK, I suppose I could throw in there tokens as well but do I have to own some ETH first? Like... is my Ethereum wallet "recognized" once it has a transaction or can I own 1st Blood token (and any other ERC20) in an Ethereum wallet without ETH? Tongue

To be honest I don't care about saving large amounts of 1ST as an investment, I'd like to use them as a gamer but I'm thinking about buying some from now that the price is low.

You don't need to have ETH in an ethereum wallet to store any ERC20 based tokens.If you are sending out those tokens from your hardware wallet to another address/exchange you need gas( a small amount of ETH) for the transaction to be completed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
By the way if I'm not mistaken, this is a ERC20 token? In that case there won't be any dedicated wallett from the developers?

Yes, it's an ERC20 token and I too have never seen any update on this thread regarding wallet provided by team, there are better wallets available in the market  like MEW,Eidoo etc

I have a Ledger Nano S for XRP and ARK, I suppose I could throw in there tokens as well but do I have to own some ETH first? Like... is my Ethereum wallet "recognized" once it has a transaction or can I own 1st Blood token (and any other ERC20) in an Ethereum wallet without ETH? Tongue

To be honest I don't care about saving large amounts of 1ST as an investment, I'd like to use them as a gamer but I'm thinking about buying some from now that the price is low.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: