Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OPL][2018] OnPlace Inc. - Become an investor of private companies - page 3. (Read 2112 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
What companies are currently considered by the project as perceptive and preferable for investment?

Good question. Here's the list:
- Zenreach
- MongoDB
- Zscaler
- Illumio
- Spotify
- MapR Technologies
- DocuSign Inc
Yes, here you are right. Projects that honestly disclose information are rare. This project interested me (for the most part in that they returned funds to investors after the first ICO).
I hope the developers will tell their thoughts about this and share their plans for the number of funds that they plan to collect now.

The number of OnPlace tokens for pre-sale is 110 000 000 units. We are planning to collect 15 000 ETH with this
I am looking for information regarding US corporate registry and open bank account for your company which was on to do list for this month. Still there are 10 more days for this till start of self funding round in February. Any update on company registration with US law will be great thing to know about.

Not really sure I understand the question correctly. Are you asking for our help with US bank registration? If so, I apologize, but OnPlace doesn't work open banks or etc.
I wonder if the community manager did not forget about this topic?  Cheesy

We didn't forget! Sorry for the late replies. Have been very busy with the pre-sale starting already next week!  But thank you for your patience
may i ask you something sir. i need some information about the bounty program of this project.  i read this posting to look for about the bounty .but i could not find it. iam really excited to joint the bounty to  help promoting your project . i think your project is good.  Smiley

Hi!
We appreciate your excitement! You can find all the needed information in regards to the bounty on the following page: https://bounty.onplace.io/
Why are you conducting an ICO for the second time? Have you changed something dramatically in the project or enlisted the support of large investors?

Yes, there have been some dramatic changes in our strategies. And also one our key VC collaborators recommended us to cancel the campaign.
I will ask the trend question - is there any information on participation in ICO TON? They say there's an amount for the "entrance" will be really huge.
What is this ICO? Can you give me a link or more information?

Yes, of course. You can find all the information here: https://crowdsale.onplace.io/
Thank you for your interest
is not this an onplace that once held bounty and ICO?

Hello,
Please let us underline a few things on that! Our previous ICO was frozen and placed for another dates, that are  upcoming soon - February 1-10, 2018  .The incentive for that was from Boston’s VC, who we collaborating with. We have accept  their advise.

Please also mention that all of the participants has received the refunds back, we’ve provided step by step instructions on how to get this refund. You can check it on our previous page - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annopl-onplace-inc-become-an-investor-of-private-companies-1921504

Thanks for that question!
Tell me how much money you raised for the first time and why do you think that your second attempt will be more successful?
And specify about bounty members - if there will be a bounty now, then the tokens for its holding will be allocated taking into account bounty hunters in the first ICO?

Our last ICO was cancelled and all of the investers were refunded. Since we didn't receive any money from that ICO, neither did our previous bounty participants.
And since the two ICOs are different, in order to become a bounty participant in this current one, you will need to register again with our bounty manager. Further information can be found here: https://bounty.onplace.io/

Hello! Is the registration now open for new participants and what bonuses are available for early investors?

Hello!
Registration is open! And you can find out all about the bonuses on the following page: https://crowdsale.onplace.io/tokenlist.pdf
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
This applies to the earliest investors. All those who make investments at the earliest stage get a good bonus.
It depends on how to count. Sometimes, due to the growth of the rate of crypto currency, it can not be said that the initial investors received a bonus.
That's for sure, so many investors are waiting for the last days to enter the project. Because of this, until the end it is unclear how much the project will collect money.

I've seen many examples of calculating additional bonuses to early investors because of the growth of the currency in the market. This is normal practice and I think this project is no exception.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This applies to the earliest investors. All those who make investments at the earliest stage get a good bonus.
It depends on how to count. Sometimes, due to the growth of the rate of crypto currency, it can not be said that the initial investors received a bonus.
That's for sure, so many investors are waiting for the last days to enter the project. Because of this, until the end it is unclear how much the project will collect money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Boristhecat
Perhaps this information is a trump card and will be disclosed at the right time. Or maybe negotiations are under way now. In any case, I would like the team to keep us informed.
Activity: 364
Yes, here you are right. Projects that honestly disclose information are rare. This project interested me (for the most part in that they returned funds to investors after the first ICO).
While the community manager is not very active. I hope this will soon change. I love adequate feedback.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
What companies are currently considered by the project as perceptive and preferable for investment?
I do not think that someone will disclose this information for free. Such data are the result of intellectual labor and can not be cheap.

But, if I understood everything correctly, such information will be available on the platform for everyone after launching the final version of the product. Will access to this information be paid?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The budget for holding a signature campaign for money is quite large. I would rather still have a bounty model with tokens.
If you compare it with the campaign in Facebook or Google AdWords, then it's scanty.
But still, when compared with the budget start-up, it is not available to everyone.
It is true the budget for social media campaign including Facebook or Twitter will be less compared with the signature campaign, therefore many participants who choose to participate in the signature campaign. Hopefully a lot of participants who participate in social media campaign on this project.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The budget for holding a signature campaign for money is quite large. I would rather still have a bounty model with tokens.
If you compare it with the campaign in Facebook or Google AdWords, then it's scanty.
But still, when compared with the budget start-up, it is not available to everyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I hope the developers will tell their thoughts about this and share their plans for the number of funds that they plan to collect now.
Pay4youractivity
Both options are possible. I suppose that after the first ICO, the developers have agreements with those investors who believe in the project and want to implement it. And this means that the financial opportunities should be for developers.
In any case, it is necessary to wait for the announcement of the bounty, perhaps its conditions will be attractive.
I do not really need to wait for meaning. I do not participate in social bounties. I have a signature) But you really would like to participate in the campaign from the very beginning.
Yes, I heard that the supporters of the project from the early stage, if successful, receive the most due to the shares that they manage to accumulate.
Activity: 364
Some project recently extended the term of the ICO and, due to the growth of the rate  ETH collected soft cap. The name unfortunately can not remember, but the fact is that such cases have already occurred.
This is a positive option. Did reverse events happen? It seems to me that soft cap at a bitcoin price of 20k and at a price of 11k it's a very different amount)
Opposite examples will be more difficult to bring. A huge number of projects fail, and the real reasons are not always obvious.
Or another option - one reason, but the team declares quite different. Check is not always possible.
Pages:
Jump to: