Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OPL][2018] OnPlace Inc. - Become an investor of private companies - page 4. (Read 2112 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Do you think that the waste of investors' money attracts new investors?
Spending money on advertising usually brings profit if you about it.
The budget for holding a signature campaign for money is quite large. I would rather still have a bounty model with tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Declaring a bounty campaign in fiat will be a good indicator of the financial status of the project.
Often holding a bounty campaign for fiat does not speak about the financial soundness of the project, but about the faith of its creators in their own tokens. Since they get rid of money instead of tokens, they believe in their project.
An interesting point of view, I never thought about it. In any case, even the developers do not know for sure whether the project will be successful or not.
Pay4youractivity
Both options are possible. I suppose that after the first ICO, the developers have agreements with those investors who believe in the project and want to implement it. And this means that the financial opportunities should be for developers.
In any case, it is necessary to wait for the announcement of the bounty, perhaps its conditions will be attractive.
Activity: 364
It would be amusing if the percentage was significant and if the project held these funds, then most likely due to the growth of the rate, the crypto currency soft cap would be collected.
Some project recently extended the term of the ICO and, due to the growth of the rate  ETH collected soft cap. The name unfortunately can not remember, but the fact is that such cases have already occurred.
This is a positive option. Did reverse events happen? It seems to me that soft cap at a bitcoin price of 20k and at a price of 11k it's a very different amount)
Do you think that the waste of investors' money attracts new investors?
Pay4youractivity
Both options are possible. I suppose that after the first ICO, the developers have agreements with those investors who believe in the project and want to implement it. And this means that the financial opportunities should be for developers.
Declaring a bounty campaign in fiat will be a good indicator of the financial status of the project.
Dear participants! Bounty coming soon... Follow our news!  Wink
Excellent. Will the signature campaign be for tokens or fiat?
The project in General is also good. But the Russian team! Is that the finish and try to raise more funds.
A scam is everywhere.
And what about these projects with the Russian team?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cindicator/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/revain/
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Bounty campaign? I heard in your chat that it will not be. In any case, this is good news. I think many will support the project.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
im looking forward for further development. great project. goodluck dev/team
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
The project in General is also good. But the Russian team! Is that the finish and try to raise more funds.
copper member
What percentage of soft cap was collected for the first time?

As far as I know, the team raised $1,000,000 before the start of the ICO. Perhaps at this stage there were still investments, but so far there was no information.
One million is a large sum. What size was the soft cap?

I dont know. This information was communicated to me in a telegram chat by one of the founders.
This amount was achieved in May last year through the platform crowdfunding
Activity: 266
just bookmarked this
but is there any bounty program?

As far as I know, the team raised $1,000,000 before the start of the ICO. Perhaps at this stage there were still investments, but so far there was no information.
One million is a large sum. What size was the soft cap?
And it's interesting how many initial investors want to participate in the second ICO.
If the developers were more active in communication, we probably already knew it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I am looking for information regarding US corporate registry and open bank account for your company which was on to do list for this month. Still there are 10 more days for this till start of self funding round in February. Any update on company registration with US law will be great thing to know about.
Most likely you are right, sad, I would like to participate in the bounty of this project.
If the developers agreed with investors and the second attempt will be successful, then of course you want to take part in the profits.
Yes, I want to participate in a bounty campaign that will definitely be successful. Quite a reasonable desire, is not it?
https://icobench.com/ico/onplace
I am surprised. You have a very good rating.

the rating in this project is 4.7 in icobench. I think this will be promising project for invest and will be very interesting to participate in the ICO.
Don't you know on the other trackers, the assessments are appropriate?
copper member

I managed to find information about the conclusion of a contract on parthenstve with Transmission. The prototype platform will be announced in the near future, this is an excellent opportunity to evaluate the project.
Pages:
Jump to: