Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔺🔵[ANN]OPTin Coin - Cryptocurrency for Advertisers and Publishers - page 2. (Read 3129 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
this can be useful since i am a member of clixsense.
Is this somehow like a bitcoin? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I don't think this is gonna be working  Undecided
Activity: 40
I met opt-in today (website EarnHoney, nick vive3548) and believe it to be revolutionary.
Activity: 126
this project does not stand still, it is actively developing, nicely to watch the work of these professionals, I appreciate this work.
Amazing features

Thank you. Make sure to check our EarnHoney.com.  We are offering $5 signup bonus on first $5 redemption.

What do you mean by "first $5 redemption"?
How can i get all that token please Smiley)
Activity: 108
OPTin Network creates an advertiser ecosystem so that the RIGHT PEOPLE can identify and reach, on the RIGHT SITE, at the RIGHT TIME. Users can choose whether he / she is interested in the category or campaign, saving money and reducing waste.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
is this project just like google adsense ?
then what is the main difference with google adsense with optin coin project
thank you

Thank you for asking. 

1.  If you have an AdSense account, you will see that Google only share things like Total Impressions, Clicks, Budget, CPM (price), etc.  Pretty much, you will never get any information about whether your ad generated a sale, a referral, an offline sale, a social media post, etc.  Only Clicks.

2.  Our system will show everything.

a.  how many people hovered over your ad
     b.  how many people scrolled and read around your ad
     c.  how many people made a purchase at a store, or even visited a store based on the ad
     d.  what % of people feel better about your brand
     e.  what are the feedbacks people have about your ad message
     f.   what websites have the best cost to benefit.  Not all brands need to be using $50 CPM Youtube inventory
     g.  what websites (including all top 1,000,000 not just top 100) websites have the best users for your ad campaign

in concept, this project is similar to Google Adsense, but this project has better features and is easier for users to know how high their ads are.

based on what payment will be made when using this application? thank you
my earnhoney not earning!
Activity: 82
I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world. Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.
Activity: 336
The campaign seems to be good, and the team seems to be real. But it seems to me that bonuses are suspiciously large. 400% is a very large amount. I will be following their further action
Good afternoon! How to get friends number!!! Help me please
Interesting, what’s the best website to earn money though ?
Do bitcoins or cryptocurrency will rise or fall this year?
as i would like to start trading. Thank you
Activity: 28
Jing Abdurasa ii

Let's face it Bitcoin is a pretty convenient place to store money - it really is a lot easier and a lot safer than property or gold or the stock market or a bank account. This is what's so interesting about it. You can store a million bucks in your head as a sequence of words you have remembered. This is genius!

Activity: 13
1.The code for the plugin is available on GitHub if you want to make sure we are not collecting your identity. 
Available on GitHub only means that the code is public for everybody to check but we (as regular users without knowledge background in coding) can't be sure that the code is secure till being verified by professionals or tested by previous users.

2.  Now, you are earn 100-300% additional bonus if you hold OPTIN tokens.
3.  By joining the rewards program on EarnHoney.com and watching the Rewarded Videos on our great sites, you can earn another $300+ a year.
Don't you think that a profit hit 300% a year is far to be real? As this create questions about long-term run if the number of token holders increases by the use of the script. Would you confirm a 300% profit for all OPTin holders?

This is not "300% Profit".  This is "300% of the value of watching the rewarded media and sharing your data".  For example, if you watch 100 ads and receive $0.50, if you hold more OPTIN, you can receive 300% or $1.50 for watching the same 100 ads.  The money comes from advertising revenue. NOT FROM INVESTORS.   

Therefore, it is not "300% profit"
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I saw a team from the project is very active in answering all your opinions and questions in this thread. I became convinced that the projects developed for serious again, the expectation of many who support and join in this project.

A great site and recommend everyone to work with is the best Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: