Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 12. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
The reward for the winner in Band Game now is 12 ETH.
This is a valuable reward. Quick with our hands to join in
Band Game. There are many interesting things for us.
Wish all we the win!
Activity: 73
Do you know who won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of yesterday?
That's jeff050055. Let's congratulate him together.

Great! I will seize all opportunities to earn ETH.
Thank Ori for creating this useful program.
Best wish for you.
Activity: 93
Do you know who won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of yesterday?
That's jeff050055. Let's congratulate him together.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
You can participate through gift campaigns. it is a way of participating without having to invest.
If you just want to participate, you can try to promote this project to various social media, but you will not get paid for not following the prize campaign.
Activity: 87
It's a great thing if continue to have the winner in Band Game. The reward is very big and valuable.
Don't hesitate to join in Band Game now at bandeth.origame.club. It's a pity if we miss this rare opportunity
to earn more ETH. Wish all we the success! We please pay attention the next time
frame to join in the program.

Next time frame: From 6:00 - 8:00
Join at: Bandeth.origame.club
Gaming condition: You are forced to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of Origame and is converted from Ori
with the ratio of 1 Ori = 5 OriBiz). If you haven't still Ori, you can buy it at Token.store/trade/ORI.

Yes, that's right. It's a great thing if continue to have the winner in Band Game. The reward for the winner
in Band Game is 11 ETH now. That is a huge reward. It's so great if we can own this valuable reward.
Good luck for all!
It's a great thing if continue to have the winner in Band Game. The reward is very big and valuable.
Don't hesitate to join in Band Game now at bandeth.origame.club. It's a pity if we miss this rare opportunity
to earn more ETH. Wish all we the success! We please pay attention the next time
frame to join in the program.

Next time frame: From 6:00 - 8:00
Join at: Bandeth.origame.club
Gaming condition: You are forced to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of Origame and is converted from Ori
with the ratio of 1 Ori = 5 OriBiz). If you haven't still Ori, you can buy it at Token.store/trade/ORI.
Activity: 177
The first time frame has finished. Let's wait for the next time frame from 6:00 to 8:00.
Join in Band Game, we will have the chance to earn more ETH. A simple game but it brings
us the best experience along with the most attractive rewards. Let's join in Band Game together
in next 2 hours at bandeth.origame.club. There are many exciting and surprising awaiting us to discover.
Good luck for all!

Great! The reward for the winner in Band Game is extremely huge.
I can't miss this good chance. Keep spirit and fight our best to win.
The first time frame has finished. Let's wait for the next time frame from 6:00 to 8:00.
Join in Band Game, we will have the chance to earn more ETH. A simple game but it brings
us the best experience along with the most attractive rewards. Let's join in Band Game together
in next 2 hours at bandeth.origame.club. There are many exciting and surprising awaiting us to discover.
Good luck for all!
It really is a wonderful thing when Ori has applied the new rules of game for participants in Band Game.

There was the change about the reward.
+ The player with the most Band number of the day will be rewarded 0.1 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the week will be rewarded 2 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the month will be rewarded 5 ETH
+ The reward for the winner in Band Game will be ETH. If there are no any winners,
the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH for each time frame. If the reward is up to 15 ETH
without having any winners, the reward will be equally divided for the players
with the ratio: 30%, 25%, 15%, 10% and 5%.

The reward now is 10.5 ETH
Let's wait for the next time frame to join in Band Game to have the chance of owning
the valuable rewards from the program.

Great! I'm waiting for the next time frame (From 6:00 to 8:00) to join in this game.
I hope i can earn more ETH from this program. This is an attractive and dramatic game.
The reward in Band Game is huge. And i think that this is a good chance so that all of us
can make a big profit from this OriBand Game. Best wishes for all!
Activity: 135
It really is a wonderful thing when Ori has applied the new rules of game for participants in Band Game.

There was the change about the reward.
+ The player with the most Band number of the day will be rewarded 0.1 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the week will be rewarded 2 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the month will be rewarded 5 ETH
+ The reward for the winner in Band Game will be ETH. If there are no any winners,
the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH for each time frame. If the reward is up to 15 ETH
without having any winners, the reward will be equally divided for the players
with the ratio: 30%, 25%, 15%, 10% and 5%.

The reward now is 10.5 ETH
Let's wait for the next time frame to join in Band Game to have the chance of owning
the valuable rewards from the program.
Let's congratulate the next lucky player who won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of yesterday.
Congratulations to fetahwars! Hope all good things will come to all of us. Wish all we the luck and the win
with OriBand Game.

Great! Congrats! Do you know, guys? At present, the reward in Band Game is up to 10.5 ETH.
This is a big reward. If you want to own this valuable reward, please join in Band game right now
at bandeth.origame.club. The chance won't wait for anyone. There are 3 time frames so that we select.

+ Time frame 1: 2:00 - 4:00 (Right now with the 10.5 ETH reward)
+ Time frame 2: 6:00 - 8:00
+ Time frame 3: 13:00 - 15:00

If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be equally divide for the players
who have the highest, second highest, third highest, fourth highest and fifth highest number of bands.

Good luck for guys!
Let's congratulate the next lucky player who won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of yesterday.
Congratulations to fetahwars! Hope all good things will come to all of us. Wish all we the luck and the win
with OriBand Game.
Ori is doing very well. I believe that Ori will definitely succeed soon in the future.
Let's build the Ori community more and more strongly.
Activity: 177
Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!
You can participate through gift campaigns. it is a way of participating without having to invest.

That's right. You can go to token.store to buy some Ori and hold it. Or you can use some Ori number that you have bought to convert into Biz and participate in Band Game- an exciting and inspirational game with the valuable rewards. In this game, you will have the chance to earn ETH for yourself. If you are interested, you can join in Band Game with me at bandeth.origame.club. Good luck, guys!
The reward now is 9.5 ETH for the winner in Band Game. This is an attractive reward.
If you want to own this reward. Quick with your hands to join in Band Game right now.
If there are no any winners, 0.1 ETH will also be rewarded for the player with the most Band number of the day.
Don't hesitate to join in Band Game. There are many attractive rewards awaiting all of us.
So great! I think that Ori is on the right track. Hope Ori will increasingly develop in the future.
And i will always be loyal companion with Ori on the next stages.

The new rules of OriBand Game have been applied. The number of participates is increasing. And there are many players who have won the valuable rewards from the program. Quick with your hands to join in Band Game right now to have the chance of owning the attractive rewards from the program. You please pay attention the rewards that you can receive in Band Game:

+ The reward for the winner will be ETH
+ If there are no any winners, the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH for each time frame. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be put into the fund. Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), they will use the maximum of 15 ETH from this fund in order to equally divide the reward for the players with ratio: 35%, 25%, 15%, 10% and 5% equivalent to the player with the highest number of Bands, the player with the second highest number of Bands, the player with the third highest number of Bands, the player with the fourth highest number of Bands and the player with the fifth highest number of Bands.

Besides, to create the fairness for the players, Ori will also apply the achievement reward as follows:

+ The player with the most Band number of the day will be received 0.1 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the week will be received 2 ETH
+ The player with the most Band number of the month will be received 5 ETH

The rewards that you won will be awarded after 24 hours to 48 hours.

Yeahhhh! The new rules of game have been applied as their notification. Congratulations to khodrislimzee who have won 2 ETH with the most Band number of the week. Besides, i also want to send the congratulations the guys who have won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of the day. Those who are LEGEND, Marcos, sarahcampbell, khodrislimzee. I believe that you deserve this reward. Once again, congrats to all of you, lucky guys. Ori is a reliable project and the reward is real.
OriBand Game is a simple game but it helps us earn a big profit. The ETH reward is a valuable reward. And i think that this is a good chance for all of us- those who have invested in this coin. Join me in Band Game to make a big profit from this project. Time frame to join in game:

+ Time frame 1: 2:00 - 4:00
+ Time frame 2: 6:00 - 8:00
+ Time frame 3: 13:00 - 15:00

You please remember the condition to join in Band Game: To play OriBand, you are forced to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of Origame and is converted from Ori with the ratio of 1 Ori = 5 OriBiz). If you haven't still Ori, please go to: Token.store/trade/Ori to buy it.

Good luck for all, guys! Hope the luck will come to all of us.
The new rules of OriBand Game have been applied. The number of participates is increasing. And there are many players who have won the valuable rewards from the program. Quick with your hands to join in Band Game right now to have the chance of owning the attractive rewards from the program. You please pay attention the rewards that you can receive in Band Game:

+ If there are no any winners, the reward will increase by 0.5 ETH for each time frame. If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be put into the fund. Monthly (Minimum cycle of 30 days), they will use the maximum of 15 ETH from this fund in order to equally divide the reward for the players with ratio: 35%, 25%, 15%, 10% and 5% equivalent to the player with the highest number of Bands, the player with the second highest number of Bands, the player with the third highest number of Bands, the player with the fourth highest number of Bands and the player with the fifth highest number of Bands.

Besides, to create the fairness for the players, Ori will also apply the achievement reward as follows:

Great! A good and reliable project. At present, the reward in Band Game is being 9 ETH for the winner. You can join in Band Game at bandeth.origame.club right now or please wait for the next time frame with me. There are many valuable gifts awaiting us. You remember: The next time frame is from 6:00 to 8:00. Ori has opened 3 time frames per day so that the players have the most favorable condition to play Band game. Whenever you are free, please join in Band game. This is a good chance so that you can earn more ETH. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Wish all we the win!
Activity: 73
The new rules of OriBand Game have been applied. The number of participants are increasing. And there are many players who have won the valuable rewards from the program. Quick with your hands to join in Band Game right now to have the chance of owning the attractive rewards from the program. You please pay attention the rewards that you can receive in Band Game:

Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Pages:
Jump to: