Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 15. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
In this way, the project will never succeed.
The investors of my country, very angry.
The project must attract more people. But they are pushing investors away from the project.
Activity: 43
The game stops for 5 days, never a line when the message is complete.
The team is too poor.
Activity: 93
LET'S LOOK BACK THE ROUTE ORI WENT!

I. OVERVIEW OF ORICOIN
Oricoin is a multi-functional electronic currency (Digital currency) based on Ethereum. It's compatible with the ERC20 standard and the existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, Ori is used to perform like a reward form without limited. You can see Ori in the promotional campaigns, discounts, sales campaigns in E-commerce. These forms are the motivation of community and it allows to convert the value among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be also bought and sold, traded with the other coins on the exchanges.

Oricoin has:
Name Token: Oricoin
Abbreviation: Ori
Circulating Supply: 9,000,000 Ori

II. ICO PROJECT OF ORI
Sold 9 millions of Ori in 3 Rounds, in which Round 1 and Round 2 have been completed ahead of schedule.

III. ORI STAKING PROJECT
The Ori Staking project is still working with the interest rate which is paid by Oricoin. There are 9 investment packages so that we can select with the fluctuating interest from 2% to 10%. Besides, we will also have the chance of receiving the attractive commissions when introducing the other members to join in this project.

IV. ORIGAME ECOSYSTEM
Ori has released the game ecosystem aim to serve the  demand of community and improve the value of Ori. OriBand Game is the first game launched. This is an exciting and inspirational game. It has attracted a large number of participants. The reward for the winner and the reward for the player with the most Band number of the day are very impressive. The reward in Band Game is ETH. It's greater that if there are no any winners, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players so that the players who join in Band Game enthusiastically have the chance of owning ETH.

At present, Ori has been listed on the exchange: Etherdelta. If you are interested in Ori and want to buy it. You can go to http://token.store/trade/Ori. This is a place to buy and sell Ori.

Best regards,

Oricoin - a great project. It's even better when the game ecosystem is released with the attractive rewards.

Ori will apply the new rules of game for the player with the most Band number.
The player with the most Band number of the day will receive 0.1 ETH
The player with the most Band number of the week will receive 2 ETH
The player with the most Band number of the month will receive 5 ETH.

Not only so, if the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, Ori will equally divide the reward for the players.
The player with the most Band number will have 30%
The player with the second highest number of Bands will have 25%
The player with the third highest number of Bands will have 15%
The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will have 10%
The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will have 5%.
Activity: 71
One shortcoming after the last update was: Some ID, buy Staking package as: Other ID sign for their ID. Now those packages no longer exist. So they have to suffer. They paid for it. Now the fault of ORI system, they are trust ORI. Now they have to lose. Ori is at fault so Ori should have a compensation policy for them.

Hi guys,
Could you tell me where you get this info? I'm also a participant in the Ori project and make the community with them.
And i find that this is a good and reliable project. What Ori did was very transparent. The problem arises they solve clearly
and correctly. I think if you have any questions, please send them support. They will answer your questions as fast as possible.
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 85
One shortcoming after the last update was: Some ID, buy Staking package as: Other ID sign for their ID. Now those packages no longer exist. So they have to suffer. They paid for it. Now the fault of ORI system, they are trust ORI. Now they have to lose. Ori is at fault so Ori should have a compensation policy for them.
Activity: 135
Really potential Smiley I'm waiting for good news and a bright future!

Surely, Ms. Thienhuong. This is a potential coin.
And make sure that good news will come soon.
Let's wait! If you are also interested in Ori like me,
let's develop it more and more widely to the community
and build the Ori community more and more strongly together. 
Activity: 177
ORI is a multifunctional electronic currency (Algorithm currency) based on Ethereum. ORI is released by a Blockchain organization in Dubai based on the ERC20 technology platform (Technology writes the current latest ETH). It is compatible with the ERC20 and the existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited. You can see ORI in promotional campaigns, discounts, sales campaigns in E- commerce. These forms are the promotion of community and it allows converting values among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be bought and sold, traded with the other electronic currencies on the exchange.

Great!
Moreover, the Oricoin Staking project is still taking place with the interest rate paid by Ori. There are 9 investment packages that we can select listed below:

Package 1: The investment package of $200 (Equal to 400 Ori), the monthly interest of 2%
Package 2: The investment package of $500 (Equal to 1,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 3%
Package 3: The investment package of $1,000 (Equal to 2,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 4%
Package 4: The investment package of $2,000 (Equal to 4,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 5%
Package 5: The investment package of $5,000 (Equal to 10,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 6%
Package 6: The investment package of $10,000 (Equal to 20,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 7%
Package 7: The investment package of $20,000 (Equal to 40,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 8%
Package 8: The investment package of $50,000 (Equal to 100,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 9%
Package 9: The investment package of $100,000 (Equal to 200,000 Ori), the monthly interest of 10%

Besides the interest, we will also have the chance of owning the attractive commissions when introducing the other members to join in the program. I think that this is a good chance for all of us. The chance won't wait for anyone. Let's join right now to own the big profits from this project, my guys. I'm very happy when there are many participants in this project and make the community with them. Let's promote Ori more and more developing together. This is a good project and i make sure that it will bring us a big interest. And i also put my trust in this project. Best wishes for Ori project!
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
ORI is a multifunctional electronic currency (Algorithm currency) based on Ethereum. ORI is released by a Blockchain organization in Dubai based on the ERC20 technology platform (Technology writes the current latest ETH). It is compatible with the ERC20 and the existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, ORI is used to perform like a bonus form without limited. You can see ORI in promotional campaigns, discounts, sales campaigns in E- commerce. These forms are the promotion of community and it allows converting values among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be bought and sold, traded with the other electronic currencies on the exchange.

I. OVERVIEW OF ORICOIN
Oricoin is a multi-functional electronic currency (Digital currency) based on Ethereum. It's compatible with the ERC20 standard and the existing ERC20 phone wallet. Basically, Ori is used to perform like a reward form without limited. You can see Ori in the promotional campaigns, discounts, sales campaigns in E-commerce. These forms are the motivation of community and it allows to convert the value among users easily, quickly and seamlessly. It will be also bought and sold, traded with the other coins on the exchanges.

Oricoin has:

II. ICO PROJECT OF ORI
Sold 9 millions of Ori in 3 Rounds, in which Round 1 and Round 2 have been completed ahead of schedule.

III. ORI STAKING PROJECT
The Ori Staking project is still working with the interest rate which is paid by Oricoin. There are 9 investment packages so that we can select with the fluctuating interest from 2% to 10%. Besides, we will also have the chance of receiving the attractive commissions when introducing the other members to join in this project.

IV. ORIGAME ECOSYSTEM
Ori has released the game ecosystem aim to serve the  demand of community and improve the value of Ori. OriBand Game is the first game launched. This is an exciting and inspirational game. It has attracted a large number of participants. The reward for the winner and the reward for the player with the most Band number of the day are very impressive. The reward in Band Game is ETH. It's greater that if there are no any winners, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the players so that the players who join in Band Game enthusiastically have the chance of owning ETH.

At present, Ori has been listed on the exchange: Etherdelta. If you are interested in Ori and want to buy it. You can go to http://token.store/trade/Ori. This is a place to buy and sell Ori.

Best regards,

Great! Ori is on the right track. Wish the project the increasingly development.
Activity: 255

I. OVERVIEW OF ORICOIN

Oricoin has:

II. ICO PROJECT OF ORI

III. ORI STAKING PROJECT

IV. ORIGAME ECOSYSTEM

Best regards,
Activity: 7
CargoChainSolutions.io will be a great project!
WHAT IS THE REWARD IN BAND GAME? LET'S REVIEW TOGETHER. 

The winner in Band Game will receive the valuable ETH reward according to the rules of Ori

If there are no any winners in Band Game, the reward will increase by 10% in the next time.

Besides, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the player who has the most Band number

with the following content:

The player with the most Band number of the month will receive 5 ETH

If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be equally divided for the players with the ratio:

The player with the most Band number will be enjoyed 30%

The player with the second highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 25%

The player with the third highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 15%

The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 10%

The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 5%

It's a great thing, isn't it? Wish all we the win!

Great! An exciting and inspirational game along with the attractive rewards. I like what Ori is showing.

A wonderful project and has potential in the future. It will probably have a bright future.
Activity: 255
It's a great thing when Ori has given 3 time frames to participate in Band Game in one day.
Thus, you can easily participate in Band Game without having to worry about the limited time.
Quick with your hands to join in Band Game right now to have chance of owning the attractive
rewards from the program. You please pay attention the time frames to join in Band Game.

The first time frame: From 2:00 to 4:00
The second time frame: From 6:00 to 8:00
The third time frame: From 13:00 to 15:00

Best regards,
WHAT IS THE REWARD IN BAND GAME? LET'S REVIEW TOGETHER. 

The winner in Band Game will receive the valuable ETH reward according to the rules of Ori

If there are no any winners in Band Game, the reward will increase by 10% in the next time.

Besides, Ori will apply the new rules of game for the player who has the most Band number

with the following content:

The player with the most Band number of the month will receive 5 ETH

If the reward is up to 15 ETH without having any winners, the reward will be equally divided for the players with the ratio:

The player with the most Band number will be enjoyed 30%

The player with the second highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 25%

The player with the third highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 15%

The player with the fourth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 10%

The player with the fifth highest number of Bands will be enjoyed 5%

It's a great thing, isn't it? Wish all we the win!

Activity: 87
Band Game is taking place more and more fierce. And there was no winner in time frame from 2:00 to 4:00 today.
And the reward is up to 10.5 ETH. Let's wait for the second frame (From 6:00 to 8:00) to join in Band Game.
The attractive reward is awaiting us. Good luck, guys! Let's keep our spirits up.

Great! Let's wait! By the way, let's congratulate to huyhung68. He has won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number
of the yesterday. Once again, congratulations to you, huyhung68!
Band Game is taking place more and more fierce. And there was no winner in time frame from 2:00 to 4:00 today.
And the reward is up to 10.5 ETH. Let's wait for the second frame (From 6:00 to 8:00) to join in Band Game.
The attractive reward is awaiting us. Good luck, guys! Let's keep our spirits up.
Activity: 93
Ori said:
"OriBand will be launched tomorrow. We give 3 time frames so that Users who come from many countries around the world can join:
- Time frame 1: 2:00 – 4:00 (UTC + 0)
- Time frame 2: 6:00 – 8:00 (UTC + 0)
- Time frame 3: 13:00 – 15:00 (UTC + 0)"
Great!
Good luck, guys.

Useful info! Thanks, guys. 3 time frames per day. So wonderful!

Let's pay attention the time frame to join in Band Game on time.

The first time frame: From 2:00 to 4:00

The second time frame: From 6:00 to 8:00

The third time frame: From 13:00 to 15:00

Let's show up our best spiritual strength and passion in each chance.

WISH WE THE LUCK IN BAND GAME!
Ready to experience with Oricoin in the Origame program along with the launch of games on the 24th of this March and then OriBand Game and OriLobby Game. This is a good and attractive program. And i think that it will attract the crowd of participants. The rewards that you can receive in this program will be ETH, Ori and Biz (1 Ori = 20 OriBiz). This is a good chance so that we can own the valuable rewards. Can say that this is a chance once in a blue moon for all of us. Don't miss to regret.

Great!
Activity: 135
I'll look at you all the time before ICO starts. I'd like to see how the project develops in the back. We hope that the project will be able to achieve good results in the future.

Absolutely! At present, Ori is being appreciated highly by investors. And we see that this is a potential coin.
And according to what i observed, this project has achieved some remarkable achievements. Especially is in
the ICO project with 3 Rounds taken place, in which Round 1 and Round 2 have been completed ahead of
schedule. It's praiseworthy. And i also believe that the project will be able to achieve better results and
it's only matter of time sooner or later.
Activity: 87
YOU REMEMBER! From now on, the time to join in Band Game is from 8:00 to 10:00 on weekdays.
Please join at http://band.oricoin.co. Play a lot to earn more ETH. Good luck for all of us!
ORI COIN is very potential and has attracted a large number of participants. Limited time to participate in the Band Game so many semi-professional gamers are having trouble.

Dear Aileen,

As far as I know, Band Game has returned on 25th April 2018 as their plan.
And to create the favorable condition for the players, Ori has given 3 time frames
so that we can select easily.

Time frame 1: From 2:00 to 4:00
Time frame 2: From 6:00 to 8:00
Time frame 3: From 13:00 to 15:00

Quick with our hands to join in Band Game right now to have the chance of owning
the valuable rewards from the program. Please join at: http://band.oricoin.co.

Good luck, my guys!
Pages:
Jump to: