Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 28. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Oricoin - a coin is considered as potential in the future releasing has won the hearts of a crowd of the players. With the outstanding features such as safety and security, simplicity, reliability, instant transaction, high compatibility and the low transaction fee along with the outstanding ecosystem, Oricoin has attracted many investors and it also brings a big profit for the investors, in which having me. Joining in the Ori project, they not only pay the interest rate for us by Oricoin but also spend the attractive commissions for us when we introduce the other members to join in the project.

In addition, they also spend the valuable rewards for User IDs having the high investment packages. And i think that the profit that we have in this program is very huge. In the next time, they will also release Seri Origame aim to serve the demand of community and improve the value of Ori with the rewards as ETH, Ori and Biz. This can also be considered as the valuable reward that Ori want to donate for the winners in this game program. With the experience of investor, i advise that you should invest in this coin. This is a potential and promising coin in the future. Wish all to succeed with the project.
Activity: 177
I think that Ori will has a bright future and has many promising. The persons who have invested in Ori, i believe that u have an exact and wise decision. Let us promote Ori more and more developing and let's build the Ori community more and more strongly.

You're right, guys. Invest in Ori, this can be considered as an exact and wise decision of investors. Let's promote Ori more and more developing and let's build the Ori community more and more strongly. I also believe that Ori promises to bring us a bright future.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
4 LESSONS THAT ALL CRYPTO INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW

PREPARE THE SUFFICIENT KNOWLEDGE BEFORE COMING IN

The mentality of new investors is been the FOMO. A person who both has money and is interested in the Crypto doesn't mean that this person can enter in the market at that time. The beginners with the Crypto should take time to equip the knowledge and enter the market little by little and they should consider which the best chance for them is?

MARKET ANALYSIS SKILLS
With the investors in E-money, there is no lack of the market analysis skills. If anyone is wondering the time is good price, there are 2 methods for you.

Fundamental analysis: This method will help you consider whether electronic currency has the price too high or too low. This fundamental analysis is appreciated by the relating factors such as: Supply and demand, legal and the market psychology.

Technical analysis: The technical analysis method uses the basic technical specification such as price model and volume to assess the market sentiment. This method allows you to find the good entry point.

COMPLIANCE WITH INVESTMENT DISCIPLINE

It's the fact that the digital currency market contains a lot of risk. And to gain high efficiency as well as the maximum restriction of unwanted losses, there are some requests for investors listed below:

Patience: You want to invest in the digital currency, firstly, you must be patient. No matter how you place your order, you will eventually make a profit. Thus, keep calm if you think that is a good price

DO NOT CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT DAILY

Make the habit that you shouldn't check your account daily. One of the things you need to know is that the electronic currency market deals 24/7. Therefore, it's incapable when you follow the market in 24 hours. If you think that your price is good, please hold it.

SELECT RELIABLE SOURCES

The source of information is quite important. We can make you subjective or lost your temper. With the new investors, you please remember that should select the reliable and quality sources.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think that Ori will has a bright future and has many promising. The persons who have invested in Ori, i believe that u have an exact and wise decision. Let us promote Ori more and more developing and let's build the Ori community more and more strongly.
Activity: 71
The chances to own the valuable gifts from this project is very huge.
Activity: 73
Aim to help the members to take part in the Origame conveniently. Ori has announced that the convert from Ori to OriBiz has official effect.

We can convert right now. And to convert Ori into OriBiz, we can go to exchanges and then do the form. They also announced the OriBiz price

is currently $0.05.

And the convert Ori into Biz as follows:

The first 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 20 OriBiz

The next 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 15 OriBiz

The next OriBiz : 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz

Hope all can convert successfully! And hope all can own the valuable rewards from this Origame project.

Great when Ori always give the detail plans and the reliable strategies. Good luck for project.

Best wishes for this project.
Activity: 87
Aim to help the members to take part in the Origame conveniently. Ori has announced that the convert from Ori to OriBiz has official effect.

We can convert right now. And to convert Ori into OriBiz, we can go to exchanges and then do the form. They also announced the OriBiz price

is currently $0.05.

And the convert Ori into Biz as follows:

The next OriBiz : 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz

Hope all can convert successfully! And hope all can own the valuable rewards from this Origame project.
You please remember to convert Ori into Oribiz so as to join in the Origame program in the next time:

+ 1 OriBiz = $0.05

+ The first 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 20 OriBiz

+ The next 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 15 OriBiz

+ The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz

Note that: If you want to join in the Origame, you force to have OriBiz. Don't hesitate to convert Ori into OriBiz right now. The sooner

you invest, the higher the profit is. As an investor, i find that this is a good chance to get ETH, Ori and Biz. And you can receive a big amount

from this program.

Great! Quick with our hands to convert Ori into OriBiz so as to join in the OriBand game which is about to take place. In this program, we will have the chances to get the valuable rewards from the program. The rewards will be ETH, Ori and Biz. A special thing in the OriBand game program that Ori allows us have the right to give a price within 2 hours. And we will be the winner if we are unique to give a price within 30 seconds. If there are no any winners, the rewards will increase 10% in the next day. So wonderful! That's right? Wish all we will spend the victory with this game project. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon, my guys. Let's join and together own the big gifts in the OriBand game program.
Activity: 93
i dont get it

Hi guys,

What do you want to say? Sorry, i don't understand. You can tell me more detail? What don't you get?

If you want to know any information. You can share with us. If I know, I will reply for you.

Thanks,
Activity: 31
i dont get it
Activity: 135
You please remember to convert Ori into Oribiz so as to join in the Origame program in the next time:

+ 1 OriBiz = $0.05

+ The first 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 20 OriBiz

+ The next 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 15 OriBiz

+ The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz

Note that: If you want to join in the Origame, you force to have OriBiz. Don't hesitate to convert Ori into OriBiz right now. The sooner

you invest, the higher the profit is. As an investor, i find that this is a good chance to get ETH, Ori and Biz. And you can receive a big amount

from this program.
Origame is about to release. You please seize your opportunities to get the valuable rewards. To get the valuable rewards, you have to

remember the rules of the games. The rules as follows:

Opening time

Duration: From 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm daily

Rewards

ETH, Ori and Biz (Biz is a unit of Origame)

You remember the convert Ori into Biz:

The next OriBiz: 1 OriBiz = 10 OriBiz

Quick hand to convert Ori into OriBiz. The sooner you convert, the much you convert. It's a wonderful, isn't it?

To start playing game, you need:

Register Game IDs

Use Ori to convert into Biz

Press the button "Band"

Rules

You have the right to give a price within 2 hours

You will be winner if you are unique to give a price within 30 seconds

If there are no any winners

The person with the most Band number will receive 100 Biz

There are the maximum of 5 Game IDs which will be the victory for each opening time

The maximum ETH for each opening is 1 ETH. The number ETH will be added 0.05 ETH after everyday until there has the winner

The rewards will increase 10% in the next day

If you want to earn ETH, Ori and Biz in this program, please join at: https://oricoin.co. There are many exciting things awaiting you. Don't

hesitate to join in the Origame program. Please seize the chances of yourself. This is a good chances so that you can own the special gifts.   

"ORI will be used to conduct like bonus form but unlimited" >>>  so I can't use it for paying for some services like ETH or BTC?

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for your feedback to this forum. You said: "Ori will be used to conduct like bonus form but unlimited. So i can't use it for paying for some services like ETH or BTC?. That's right. As far as I know, Ori is used to perform like bonus form without limited. And you can no use it for paying for some services like ETH or BTC? If you have any questions, you can send them support in order to get the suitable answer. Thanks!
Merit: 1
"ORI will be used to conduct like bonus form but unlimited" >>>  so I can't use it for paying for some services like ETH or BTC?
JOINING IN THE ORI PROJECT, YOU WILL HAVE CHANCE:

1. Receive the interest by Oricoin

2. Receive the types of commissions when introducing the other members to join in the Oricoin Staking program

3. Receive the valuable rewards from 1,000 Ori to 8,000 Ori (Apply for User IDs having the direct bonus)

4. Receive ETH, Ori and Biz when joining in the Origame program which will take place on this March.

Besides, there are many attractive rewards awaiting you. The higher you invest, the bigger the profits you receive.

If you want earn a big profit, join right now: https://oricoin.co. This can be considered as a potential and promising project in the future. I

believe that you will never be disappointed when joining in this project. I have invested in this project and i have received a big interest

from the Ori project. It's a great project and it has a bright future.

You're right. There will have the attractive and valuable rewards awaiting us. If we join in the Ori project, make sure we will receive a big

interest. It's important that our interest will be paid by Ori. Thus, our interest will be multiplied so much when the price of Ori increases. I

am also the same you, I have joined in this project and i have also owned a big profit. This is a potential and promising project in the

future and it has a bright future. I think that all we will feel regret if we miss this good chance. This is a chance once in a blue moon. Let's

take advantage of it in order to bring the big profits for ourselves.
Activity: 87
JOINING IN THE ORI PROJECT, YOU WILL HAVE CHANCE:

1. Receive the interest by Oricoin

2. Receive the types of commissions when introducing the other members to join in the Oricoin Staking program

3. Receive the valuable rewards from 1,000 Ori to 8,000 Ori (Apply for User IDs having the direct bonus)

4. Receive ETH, Ori and Biz when joining in the Origame program which will take place on this March.

Besides, there are many attractive rewards awaiting you. The higher you invest, the bigger the profits you receive.

If you want earn a big profit, join right now: https://oricoin.co. This can be considered as a potential and promising project in the future. I

believe that you will never be disappointed when joining in this project. I have invested in this project and i have received a big interest from

the Ori project. It's a great project and it has a bright future.
Activity: 135
An Origame program is about to take place on this March. This is a good chance so that we can get ETH, Ori and Biz. To join in this game, you remember to convert into OriBiz. The convert Ori into OriBiz as follows:

The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz

You can convert Ori into OriBiz right now. To convert into OriBiz, you please go to the exchanges and do the form. 

Join now: https://oricoin.co
ORI said:
"We are pleased to inform you that it has official effect in convert into OriBiz. The Users can convert right now. To convert into OriBiz, you please go to exchanges and do the form. OriBiz is converted at the official price with the ratio of 1 OriBiz = $0.05.

We announce about the convert Ori into Oribiz as follows:
-The first 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 20 OriBiz
-The next 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 15 OriBiz
-The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz"

=>>Exchanges -->Convert From Ori To OriBiz

Great! Quick hand to convert Ori into OriBiz so that we can join in the Origame program.
The sooner you convert, the more OriBiz you receive. So awesome!
Activity: 93
According to the announcement from Ori, the convert Ori into OriBiz was validated. The users can convert right now. To convert into OriBiz,

the users please go to exchanges and do the form. OriBiz is converted at the official price with the ratio of 1 Ori = $0.05

The convert Ori into OriBiz as follows:

The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz

Quick with your hands to convert at the highest price. The limited quantities!
Activity: 90
Congratulations to all! The price of Ori has increased 600%.
Yeah! Great to see its price up!
Pages:
Jump to: