Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 23. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
JOINING IN THE ORI PROJECT- THE CHANCE TO OWN THE VALUABLE REWARDS.

Besides OriBand game which is still taking place on weekdays, you don't forget to join in the Ori Staking program of Oricoin. This is a good chance so that all we can own the attractive interest and commission. It's more important that we will be paid the interest by Oricoin. Thus, our interest will be multiplied so much when the price of Ori increases. There are the investment packages that you can choose as follows:

Package 1 (Start): The investment packages of $200 (Equal to 400 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 2%
Package 2 (Basic): The investment packages of $500 (Equal to 1,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 3%
Package 3 (Trader): The investment packages of $1,000 (Equal to 2,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 4%
Package 4 (Pro Trader) : The investment packages of $2,000 (Equal to 4,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 5%
Package 5 (Gold): The investment packages of $5,000 (Equal to 10,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 6%
Package 6 (Pro Gold): The investment packages of $10,000 (Equal to 20,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 7%
Package 7 (Platinum): The investment packages of $20,000 (Equal to 40,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 8%
Package 8 (President): The investment packages of $50,000 (Equal to 100,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 9%
Package 9 (President Global): The investment packages of $100,000 (Equal to 200,000 Ori), the monthly interest rate of 10%

Not only so, there are many attractive rewards awaiting us if we join in this project. I have a big interest from the Ori Staking program.
If you are interested in Ori project like me or if you want to buy Ori, you please go to the exchange: https://token.store/trade/ORI to buy it.

Hope all we can own a big profit from this Ori project.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
The reward for the winner in Band Game of today can be up to 1.5 ETH.
Quick hand to join in this game at: http://band.oricoin.co/.
Duration of the program: From 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays
There will be many surprising things awaiting us. Good luck for all!

1.5 ETH. That's a valuable reward. Great!
The reward for the winner in Band Game of today can be up to 1.5 ETH.
Quick hand to join in this game at: http://band.oricoin.co/.
Duration of the program: From 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays
There will be many surprising things awaiting us. Good luck for all!
Activity: 71
You remember the necessary and sufficient condition to play Ori Band game

The necessary condition:
You must have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit to play OriBand game). The convert from Ori into OriBiz as follows:
1 OriBiz = $0.05
The first 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 20 OriBiz
The next 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 15 OriBiz
The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz
You can buy Ori at the exchange: https://token.store/trade/ORI

The sufficient condition:
You must have ORI ID (ORI account)
Register at: https://oricoin.co/
If you want to play game, you please access on page: http://band.oricoin.co.
NOTIFICATION FROM ORI!

As far as I know, Ori said that Band Game witnessed the exciting competitions of the members. There were no any rewards and it took them a lot of time to find the player who has the most Band number. After some time searching, they have found the player with the most Band number. Congratulations to hieu.apple who had the most Band number yesterday. Once again, congratulations to you!

Congratulations to the next winner in Band game: hieu.apple. You won 100 OriBiz with the most Band game yesterday. Although the reward came back at the original 1 ETH, the competitions between players were still very exciting. And it still appears incessantly. That is the reason why Ori is called: "An inspirational game". Whatever reward is, everyone knows your victory through your name, they have witnessed your spiritual strength and execute every band with all your heart and passion, it definitely has left many profound impressions that inspire other members, motivate the true development of ORI at present and the future. Once again, congratulations to hieu.apple!
Activity: 73
NOTIFICATION FROM ORI!

As far as I know, Ori said that Band Game witnessed the exciting competitions of the members. There were no any rewards and it took them a lot of time to find the player who has the most Band number. After some time searching, they have found the player with the most Band number. Congratulations to hieu.apple who had the most Band number yesterday. Once again, congratulations to you!

Great! He won 100 OriBiz yesterday. Congratulations!

Band Game - the chance to get the valuable rewards! Awesome!
Congratulations to hieu.apple. You are one of the lucky players in this game.
Activity: 177
NOTIFICATION FROM ORI!

Great! He won 100 OriBiz yesterday. Congratulations!
NOTIFICATION FROM ORI!

Activity: 73
A-Z GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS LEARN ABOUT ORI TO PLAY ORIBAND GAME

Necessary condition:
You are forced to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a coin to play OriBand game). And the convert from Ori into OriBiz as follows:
1 OriBiz = $0.05
The first 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 20 OriBiz
The next 2 million OriBiz: 1 Ori = 15 OriBiz
The next OriBiz: 1 Ori = 10 OriBiz
You can buy Ori at the exchange: https://token.store/trade/ORI

Sufficient condition:
You must have ORI ID (Ori account)
Please register at: https://oricoin.co
If you want to play game, you please access on page: http://band.oricoin.co and then log in by this ID.

How to convert Ori into OriBiz?
You buy Ori at the exchange: https://token.store/trade/ORI
Then transfer Ori that you have just bought on your ID manager page by the way:
Wallet → Deposit & Withdraw → ETH Deposit & Withdraw (Transfer some ETH about 0.005 ETH - 0.05 ETH to the address in item "Deposit" to pay fee)

Why do you need to have ETH? As you know, Ori has 2 wallets: Inside wallet and outside wallet. If you want to transfer Ori from the outside wallet into inside wallet, you must pay fee. (All transactions on Ethereum must pay fee)

Wallet → Deposit & Withdraw → ORI Deposit & Withdraw (Transfer Ori to address in the item Deposit)
Wallet → Trading wallet → ORI Deposit & Withdraw (Enter the number Ori that you need to transfer in inside wallet (InActive) and then press "Deposit"- Note that: ETH fee will be subtracted from this manipulation)

Then you load the page and see the number Ori has in Wallet → Trading Wallet → Ori Deposit & Withdraw or not. (It will appear at once or it takes some hours)

You go to exchanges → Enter the number Ori that you want to convert into OriBiz → Submit

Coming 13:00 - 15:00 daily, you access on page: http://band.oricoin.co (by ID that you have created above) and start to play Ori Band game.

How to play Band Game?
You press the button "Band now"
If the yellow spin which is equivalent to 20 seconds runs out the backward without another ID pressing Band up on you in column "Player", you will be the winner and won 1 ETH.
If the yellow spin which is equivalent to 20 seconds doesn't run out the backward that there has other ID pressing Band, you press "Band now" again to become the leader in player column.
If there are no any winners, the 100 OriBiz will be rewarded for the most Band number.

Good luck for all!
According the Ori's notification, there was the first winner yesterday. The winner is Orihoanminh.
He has won 1.764 ETH. And as far as I know, they will reward for him as soon as possible.
So great! Congratulations, guys. Wish all we the win.
Activity: 87
Congratulations to Orihoanminh! You are lucky to be the first winner with OriBand. The reward will be sent you as soon as possible. Please contact: [email protected] to confirm information
REWARD: 1.764 ETH
Great!

Congratulations to Orihoanminh-the first winner in Band game. You are lucky guy.
I will try my best to become the winner like you. This is a good chance. It's a good chance
so that we can own ETH. Play with Ori, receive more ETH. If you are also interested in this project like me,
please join at: http://band.oricoin.co to enjoy wonderful moments with Band game.   
Activity: 93
Congratulations to Orihoanminh! You are lucky to be the first winner with OriBand. The reward will be sent you as soon as possible. Please contact: [email protected] to confirm information
Great!

So lucky! Congratulations to Orihoanminh! It seems that you are the first lucky player in Band game. Only 2 days, you have owned the valuable rewards such as 1.764 ETH and 100 OriBiz. I want to be like you. You probably can also own many other appealing rewards.
Once again, congratulate you,  Orihoanminh.

It is very lucky. But in my opinion, he has faith, he perseveres and he wins.
I wish you all the win.

I agree with your opinion. Just be patient and have faith, we will definitely win.
It's a time to experience the wonderful moments in Band game for all of us. And i think that it will be the surprising moments if you have still not mastered the rules of the game. Yesterday, there was the winner with the 1.764 ETH reward. That's a great. It shows the Ori's effort and seriousness in the project. And this will help the Ori community trust in Ori more. I find that this reward is a big gift for the player. It further boosts  our trust in this Ori Band game project. This is a good program and i hope there will have many winners more. If there are no any winners, 100 OriBiz will still be rewarded for the player who has the most Band number. Let's wait the wonderful and interesting things which will take place on today.

Remember to play full in 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays in order to have the chances to become the winner and get the valuable reward for the winner. That's ETH.

You try your best to spent the most Band number. Because if there are no any winners, the reward will be donated for the player having the most Band number with 100 OriBiz reward.

So have you mastered the rules of the game?
To start playing game, you need:
Convert from Ori to OriBiz
Access on page: http://band.oricoin.co
Press the button "Band now"

The rules of the game
You have the right to give a price within 2 hours
You will be the winner if you are unique to give a price within 15 seconds. The winner will be rewarded ETH
If there are no any winners, the reward will increase 10% in the next day. And the player with the most Band number will receive 100 OriBiz.

Are you ready to experience with Ori in the Band game which will take place at 13:00 today? And if who will be the winner today, you or the others? Let's wait. I'm ready. And what about you?

Great! There was the first winner in Band game. Hope all we can spend the victory like him in this game.
Great!

So lucky! Congratulations to Orihoanminh! It seems that you are the first lucky player in Band game. Only 2 days, you have owned the valuable rewards such as 1.764 ETH and 100 OriBiz. I want to be like you. You probably can also own many other appealing rewards.
Once again, congratulate you,  Orihoanminh.

I wish you all the win.

You're right, Leo (Please allow me to call you, Leo. Is it ok?). I believe that only need we trust and persevere. All we can become the winner in Band game. Wish all the success!

Of course, you can call me Leo.
Wish the ORI community go to the moon.

Respected Leo sir,

It's also my desire.  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 43
Great!

I wish you all the win.

You're right, Leo (Please allow me to call you, Leo. Is it ok?). I believe that only need we trust and persevere. All we can become the winner in Band game. Wish all the success!

Of course, you can call me Leo.
Wish the ORI community go to the moon.
Great!

I wish you all the win.

It's a time to experience the wonderful moments in Band game for all of us. And i think that it will be the surprising moments if you have still not mastered the rules of the game. Yesterday, there was the winner with the 1.764 ETH reward. That's a great. It shows the Ori's effort and seriousness in the project. And this will help the Ori community trust in Ori more. I find that this reward is a big gift for the player. It further boosts  our trust in this Ori Band game project. This is a good program and i hope there will have many winners more. If there are no any winners, 100 OriBiz will still be rewarded for the player who has the most Band number. Let's wait the wonderful and interesting things which will take place on today.

Remember to play full in 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays in order to have the chances to become the winner and get the valuable reward for the winner. That's ETH.

You try your best to spent the most Band number. Because if there are no any winners, the reward will be donated for the player having the most Band number with 100 OriBiz reward.

So have you mastered the rules of the game?
To start playing game, you need:
Convert from Ori to OriBiz
Access on page: http://band.oricoin.co
Press the button "Band now"

The rules of the game
You have the right to give a price within 2 hours
You will be the winner if you are unique to give a price within 15 seconds. The winner will be rewarded ETH
If there are no any winners, the reward will increase 10% in the next day. And the player with the most Band number will receive 100 OriBiz.

Are you ready to experience with Ori in the Band game which will take place at 13:00 today? And if who will be the winner today, you or the others? Let's wait. I'm ready. And what about you?
Activity: 43
Great!

I wish you all the win.

Great!

Congratulations! You are a lucky guy. We admire you. Only 2 days, you have won the valuable rewards from the program.
I hope i can be like you. Once again, congratulations to you, Orihoanminh! I believe that this is a wonderful moments for you.
Activity: 177
Great!

Pages:
Jump to: