Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 53. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 04:43:50 AM
ORI pays interest on a monthly basic?  Grin
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 03:56:03 AM
Hi Dev, planning on any bounty or airdrop for this coin? Looking forward to how this coin develops. Good luck for the project.

Hi ItsCrafty,

You will also get 10% bonus when introducing the other members to buy ORI in Round 3 of ICO. (Round 3 begins from 11th December 2017).

There is no limited about the purchase amount ORI

Bonus will be paid in User ID when ICO ends

If you are interested in ORI COIN, we will promote it together!

Thank you so much!
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 13, 2017, 01:56:38 AM
Hi Dev, planning on any bounty or airdrop for this coin? Looking forward to how this coin develops. Good luck for the project.
December 13, 2017, 12:41:47 AM
2017 is considered as a boom year of the E-money. In the era of 4.0,believers and critics about cryptocurrency has called these digital currencies with the names such as “The future currency in international business”, “Next general gold”, “The era without cash”, “Digital gold in the contemporary world”.

The names say it all. Especially, in the era that technology is booming as current, people believe that “Paper money will disappear, electronic currency will replace”.

For coming 7th of December, the total market capitalization is nearly 391 billion USD. It is far superior to the biggest bank JPMorgan Chase in America.

However, this is only beginning phase. And the platform of digital transactions will be everywhere in just a few years.

If you are interested in electronic currency, especially ORI COIN, we will discuss it together!
December 12, 2017, 11:44:36 PM
I would like to ask if ORI has on the exchange or not? And when?

Hi Leken,

Thanks for your question. In the Roadmap of ORI, ORI will go to the trading in Etherdelta on 25th December 2017.

And this is the Roadmap of ORI that you can find out more:

25th December 2017: Go to trading in Etherdelta, the expected ORI price is $0.5

28th December 2017: List on the currency market

3rd January 2018: Launch wallet on Website

6th January 2018: Start Lending, the expected ORI price is $0.5

15th January 2018: Test on the coinexchange.io, livecoin.net and cryptopia.co.nz

25th January 2018: Launch the insider trading, the expected ORI price is $0.8

Regards,
December 12, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

Hi Leken,

Thanks for your question. In the Roadmap of ORI, ORI will go to the trading in Etherdelta on 25th December 2017.
Activity: 87
December 12, 2017, 11:26:05 PM
December 12, 2017, 11:07:54 PM
Hi guys!

Could you tell me the detail about the Roadmap of ORI in the next time? Thank guys!

Hi Kenvin,

First of all, thanks for your interesting question. The Roadmap of ORI will take place in the next time as follows:

25th December 2017: Go to the Etherdelta, the expected ORI price is $0.5

15th January 2018: Test on the coinexchange.io, livecoin.net and cryptopia.co.nz

I hope these information will be useful for you.  Cheesy

Thanks for your quickly reply. I find that this is a good project and to be successful for the future. I support your project.

Once again, thanks for your interest in this project. And i hope the project will be get better and better and attracts many investors more. Thank you so much, guys!
December 12, 2017, 11:01:48 PM
Hi guys!

Could you tell me the detail about the Roadmap of ORI in the next time? Thank guys!

Hi Kenvin,

First of all, thanks for your interesting question. The Roadmap of ORI will take place in the next time as follows:

Thanks for your quickly reply. I find that this is a good project and to be successful for the future. I support your project.
December 12, 2017, 10:48:17 PM
Hi guys!

Hi Kenvin,

December 12, 2017, 10:29:30 PM
Hi guys!

December 12, 2017, 10:20:42 PM
Very good at handling projects that are likely to be successful for teamwork in handling projects that bring benefits.

Hi Cockroachbreads,

Thank you so much. If you are interested in ORI COIN or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop me a line.

I hope we can promotion ORI COIN together.

Once again, thank you! Thank you so much!
Activity: 48
December 11, 2017, 10:11:47 PM
Very good at handling projects that are likely to be successful for teamwork in handling projects that bring benefits.
December 11, 2017, 04:18:12 AM
ICO PROJECT #COIN BEING SUPER HOT!!!

Emergency Notification- Round 3 of ICO (Final Round)

Open: Today 11th December 2017

Time: 9am (UTC + 5:30)

Amount: 5 millions

Price: $0.2/ORI

The profit of participants:

The members will get 10% bonus when introducing the others to buy ORI

There is unlimited about the purchase amount ORI

Don't hesitate to own ORI. Quick hands in limited quantities

P/S: In Round 3 of ICO, there are 5 million of ORI sold. However, competition is also higher because there are many investors who know

and believe in ORI COIN. Therefore, I have a sincere advice to investors that you should buy ORI from the first opening days. This is the

best way to own ORI.

Congratulate investors on owning ORI soon!

An useful information. I love this and i'm concerned about this project. Thanks a lot, sir

I'm very happy to hear about that. And I hope it's useful for you.  Cheesy
December 11, 2017, 04:15:08 AM
This project is really great, and your website definitely stands out. I am really interested in your project. Can you tell us more about developing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks

Hi Leken,

Thanks for your concerning about this project. About the developing strategy of ORI, you can see at

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoricoin-potential-and-application-2492921

Once again, thank you so much!

Thanks for your information. I also read your Whitepaper. Quite an interesting idea

I will keep your project.

Thanks for your concerning about this project. If you are interested in ORI COIN, we will promote it together!
December 11, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

P/S: In Round 3 of ICO, there are 5 million of ORI sold. However, competition is also higher because there are many investors who know

and believe in ORI COIN. Therefore, I have a sincere advice to investors that you should buy ORI from the first opening days. This is the

best way to own ORI.

An useful information. I love this and i'm concerned about this project. Thanks a lot, sir
December 11, 2017, 04:05:55 AM
This project is really great, and your website definitely stands out. I am really interested in your project. Can you tell us more about developing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks

Hi Leken,

Thanks for your concerning about this project. About the developing strategy of ORI, you can see at

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoricoin-potential-and-application-2492921

Thanks for your information. I also read your Whitepaper. Quite an interesting idea

I will keep your project.
December 10, 2017, 10:47:26 PM

best way to own ORI.

December 10, 2017, 10:17:52 PM
As far as I know one of the elements make ORI project become more special and has potential that is far superior to other digital currency that ORI is digital currency having the full development strategy with the ecosystem. So could you tell me about the development strategy and the ecosystem of ORI? Thanks sir,

Hi kenvin,

First of all, thanks for your question.

About the developing strategy of ORI, you can see at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annoricoin-potential-and-application-2492921

About the ecosystem of ORI

As you know, one of the elements makes ORI project become more special and has potential that is far superior to 1.000 other digital currency that ORI is digital currency having the full development strategy with the ecosystem including: E-commerce, Business and Society.

The ecosystem of ORI consists of six elements- six fields connected together. It shares, implements and promotes the development together. Not only so, it also decides to the values and development of ORI including: Investment, Commerce, Transaction, Community, Payment and Application Solution in Business.

Once again, thanks for your interest. I hope i could help you with this information. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us or you can go to Website https://oricoin.co/ for more information.
December 10, 2017, 09:52:01 PM

Hi Leken,

Pages:
Jump to: