Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 55. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 06:01:17 AM
I find the lack of information about the team disturbing. I would like to know who is responsible for developing this project and know who would be accountable for making my investment a successful one. Could you at least provide information about the top management staff? And what about advisors?

I will not invest without knowing who I'm investing in...

Hi ArteiaOfficial,

As you know ORI COIN is released by a Dubai Blockchain organization. It is for people. I am also purchaser ORI. And I think that they do not want that anyone gets a advantage cause of such information at this stage. If you are interested in ORI, you can find out more at our website: : https://oricoin.co/

If you have any other question feel free to contact me. Thanks so much!
December 06, 2017, 04:26:16 AM
Recently, there are some questions for why sent ETH but did not receive Token ORI yet? I who have bought ORI successfully will share my experience in buying ORI as follows:

ORI is a new coin and it is more and more developing. There are many people coming from many countries around the world are also investing in ORI COIN.

From the success of ICO in Round 1, Round 2 of ICO is happening very exciting and it attracts many investors coming from many countries in the world. Maybe, there are many happening transaction making the system “At the drop of a hat”. Therefore, investors can’t receive Token immediately after have transferred ETH.

However, the investors don’t worry. You only need to order and transfer ETH, you will receive ORI surely.
December 06, 2017, 12:37:37 AM
can you tell me a little about ORI Trading program? I want to understand it more

Hi Alberk,

Trade coin, as known as surfing, is a profitable buying and selling form. Thus, investors will follow the price of coin to buy it with the lowest price and sell it with the higher price. The coin rate is usually continuous oscillation daily or even minutely.

Trade coin form sounds to be simple but to have a success with trade coin, require investors need to have some necessary skills. This is a familiar concept for all other coins. So what about ORI?

One of the important techniques in Trading ORI is comprehension about charts and price expectation of ORI. The experienced investors can exactly predict about “its future”. Thus, investors will know when should buy it and when should sell it to gain the highest profit.

Assertiveness and luckiness also contribute in the success when trading. The indecisive investors can be missed the good chances. And as you know, the opportunities in the market will not come the second time.

So the effective technique on Trading ORI based on...?

The effective technique on Trading ORI based on 3 questions listed below:

Which trading floor that you should select? ORI is not only traded in a floor but also from many different floors. However, you should be priority of the trading floor that there are many transactions. Therefore, you can buy ORI from this floor to buy into another floor.

The price and amount of ORI need to buy? “Bottom catching Art” is one of quite effective trading technique. Therefore, investors will wait for buying ORI with the lowest price and selling it with the higher price to gain the high profit.

The price and amount of ORI need to sell? This depends on experienced investors. If ORI is up to the most suitable price, they will sell with the highest profit.  

Thanks for your useful infos

Once again, thank you so much

Not at all. It's my pleasure. Hope it is useful for you
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:29:32 AM
can you tell me a little about ORI Trading program? I want to understand it more

Hi Alberk,

Trade coin, as known as surfing, is a profitable buying and selling form. Thus, investors will follow the price of coin to buy it with the lowest price and sell it with the higher price. The coin rate is usually continuous oscillation daily or even minutely.

Trade coin form sounds to be simple but to have a success with trade coin, require investors need to have some necessary skills. This is a familiar concept for all other coins. So what about ORI?

One of the important techniques in Trading ORI is comprehension about charts and price expectation of ORI. The experienced investors can exactly predict about “its future”. Thus, investors will know when should buy it and when should sell it to gain the highest profit.

Assertiveness and luckiness also contribute in the success when trading. The indecisive investors can be missed the good chances. And as you know, the opportunities in the market will not come the second time.

Which trading floor that you should select? ORI is not only traded in a floor but also from many different floors. However, you should be priority of the trading floor that there are many transactions. Therefore, you can buy ORI from this floor to buy into another floor.

The price and amount of ORI need to buy? “Bottom catching Art” is one of quite effective trading technique. Therefore, investors will wait for buying ORI with the lowest price and selling it with the higher price to gain the high profit.

The price and amount of ORI need to sell? This depends on experienced investors. If ORI is up to the most suitable price, they will sell with the highest profit.  

Thanks for your useful infos

Once again, thank you so much
December 06, 2017, 12:24:59 AM

Hi Alberk,

December 06, 2017, 12:21:42 AM

Hi Alberk,

December 05, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Hi Alberk,

December 05, 2017, 11:30:02 PM
December 05, 2017, 11:05:24 PM
Hi guys,

I want to know When Round 3 of ICO will take place?

Thank guys,

Hi Depark,

Round 3 of ICO will take place on 9th December to 20th December 2017. In this round, there will sell 5 million of ORI with the price $0.2. If you are interested in ORI, we will promote it together.

Thanks so much!

This is a nice project. And i believe it. I think i will invest in this project.

Welcome you to the project. We will promote it together!  Cheesy
Activity: 135
December 05, 2017, 11:01:08 PM
Hi guys,

Thank guys,

Hi Depark,

Round 3 of ICO will take place on 9th December to 20th December 2017. In this round, there will sell 5 million of ORI with the price $0.2. If you are interested in ORI, we will promote it together.

Thanks so much!

This is a nice project. And i believe it. I think i will invest in this project.
December 05, 2017, 10:47:44 PM
i think i will buy "Package 1 (Start): The amount of investment $200 with the monthly interest 2%"

oricoin is real ICOs i will invest .

Welcome you to the project. We will promote it together!  Cheesy
Activity: 104
December 05, 2017, 10:41:38 PM
i think i will buy "Package 1 (Start): The amount of investment $200 with the monthly interest 2%"

oricoin is real ICOs i will invest .
December 05, 2017, 10:40:32 PM
Hi guys,

Thank guys,

Hi Depark,

Thanks so much!
Activity: 135
December 05, 2017, 10:29:58 PM
Hi guys,

Thank guys,
December 05, 2017, 06:14:08 AM
Why should we invest in ORI COIN?

Hi Alberk,

As you see ORI is released with the trend of becoming the top of the world’s electronic currency to serve the needs of human in purchase exchange.

ORI not only brings absolute fairness but also improves the quality of human life in the era of the development of the science and technology.

ORI are created with Blockchain technology bringing the absolute fairness for society. ORI ensures the absolute safety and suits for all aspects of daily life including study, skill, work….

ORI is an advanced and modern solution that allows users to access the simplest, the safest and the fastest transaction method. All restrictions in traditional transaction are completely overcome when using ORI.

ORI is used for all everyone including traders, millionaires, Intellectuals or labors…You can take advantage of the ORI’ strengths to serve your transaction demand and improve the quality of your life.

ORI brings users the greatest experience in the global monetary transaction. You can use ORI to transfer money, purchase the goods and services all over the world with the lowest fee. Especially the transaction time is within only few seconds.

The transaction method here has through  intermediary organization or not?

Hi Alberk,

The electronic currency exchanges directly with the Internet-connect equipment without through any intermediary financial organization, which leads to reduce transaction fee.
December 05, 2017, 06:08:24 AM

Hi Alberk,

As you see ORI is released with the trend of becoming the top of the world’s electronic currency to serve the needs of human in purchase exchange.

ORI not only brings absolute fairness but also improves the quality of human life in the era of the development of the science and technology.

ORI are created with Blockchain technology bringing the absolute fairness for society. ORI ensures the absolute safety and suits for all aspects of daily life including study, skill, work….

ORI is an advanced and modern solution that allows users to access the simplest, the safest and the fastest transaction method. All restrictions in traditional transaction are completely overcome when using ORI.

ORI is used for all everyone including traders, millionaires, Intellectuals or labors…You can take advantage of the ORI’ strengths to serve your transaction demand and improve the quality of your life.

ORI brings users the greatest experience in the global monetary transaction. You can use ORI to transfer money, purchase the goods and services all over the world with the lowest fee. Especially the transaction time is within only few seconds.

The transaction method here has through  intermediary organization or not?
December 05, 2017, 05:21:49 AM
MLM strategy is a difficult strategy to some individuals here.
And though anonymity is a common practice here in crypto, but if you are lending your hard-earned money, it's undeniably hard to trust.
How can you address that concern to potential customers?

Hi TimeTeller,

As you know MLM strategy is a strategy applied with many coin in the world. Investment of coin is a risky investment form. If you want to have high profit, you have to accept it. If you want a safe ensure about your capital, only banks can just do it for you but you will get with the very low monthly interest rate.
December 05, 2017, 03:30:44 AM
Hi guys, just asking here, is there any future price targets so as to act as a concrete plan for Oricoin to hit the moon?

I couldn't find one in the whitepaper nor could i find one on the website.

Thanks guys! Smiley

No one can predict whether any coin will hit moon or not Smiley

Hi chanjurong,

As you know no one can predict whether any coin will hit moon or not? And i can only say that the ORI's price level is still quite good at this time. And it is attracting many investors. At present, ORI has investors coming from more than 30 nations around the world.
December 05, 2017, 03:05:17 AM

Hi Alberk,

December 05, 2017, 02:56:31 AM
respected Kummar Kishan sir ..

i brought 3000 oricoin tokens on 01/12/2017 in ico ..

my user name is = MAHAMMEDRAFI
my email = [email protected]
phone no. = +918096681801

i did not recieved tokens until now .
its showing in complete transction in my oricoin wallet .
oricoin suport center team not responding for my ticket .
can you help me please in this issue sir .
please send my tokens ASAP to my MEW wallet or to my oricoin wallet .
awaiting for your valuable reply .
thanking you in advance sir .

yours faithfully,

MAHAMMEDRAFI SYED
[email protected]
+918096681801

Hi xvg,

Ok. You don't worry. I will send your issue to support team so that they support for you. Please wait!

thank you so much Kummar Kishan sir .. i got email from oricoin team behalf of you
i replied them detaails with screen shots . hope they will solve it ASAP ..

once again , i am very much thankful to you sir ..

You're welcome. It's my pleasure. Cheesy. And I believe that you will receive Tokens soon
Pages:
Jump to: