Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ormeus - The World’s First Business-Backed Blockchain - page 2. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Hi guys, I see the Community is very supportive of us. But I think the team should think about entering new areas.

What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 45
Prompt plz, what is the circulating supply now?
Activity: 67
Hi guys, I see the Community is very supportive of us. But I think the team should think about entering new areas.
Activity: 47

Hello everyone, I see that your project is quite large, do you plan to enter other crypto segments?

As for other segments, but I think that first of all they should enter the international market
Activity: 75
Hello everyone, I see that your project is quite large, do you plan to enter other crypto segments?
Activity: 29
Hi, you guys should know that it takes longer to develop a new ecosystem Smiley
Activity: 70

Hello guys, I see that your development is going well, but I would like to know do you plan to launch the ambassador program?

Hello, they don't have an ambassador program, but they do have an Elite and Champions group where the most active and productive members can be invited.

Hi team, how to take part in vaults? What should I do? Any guide?

Hi dude, in EcoCelium you will be able to take part in pools.
Activity: 40

Hey mates, do you plan to provide any events for traders? Where ormeus token is traded now?

I heard that they have had trading events in the passed, see this link for exchanges Ormeus Coin is trading on
https://ormeuscoin.com/where-to-buy
Has a Project Charter been developed and signed off by the sponsor and key stakeholders?
Hey mates, do you plan to provide any events for traders? Where ormeus token is traded now?
Activity: 70
Hi team, how to take part in vaults? What should I do? Any guide?

And so the team, I would like to know, do you plan to increase the project team? Any new Chinese partners?

They're building this out to be a Dao, so anyone holding the tokens are part of the project.
And so the team, I would like to know, do you plan to increase the project team? Any new Chinese partners?

Hello everyone guys! What about project partners? Where can I find information?

On the website, there is a lot of information about the project
https://ormeuscoin.com/
Activity: 33
Hello everyone guys! What about project partners? Where can I find information?
Activity: 42

Hello everyone, what about community events? What do we have now?

Only on Monday, the team is working on further additions, in the meantime, Ama will probably come a little later in the future.

Hello everybody, I hope to see a big event for the community as soon as possible, I can see that the team is working hard

Yes, I also expect this, if they do it, they will first of all announce it in a telegram
Hello everybody, I hope to see a big event for the community as soon as possible, I can see that the team is working hard

Hi team, do you plan to provide live streams with the project team for the community?

Hi, I heard that they host Ama's and the team is located on the websites. They're also building this to be a Dao, so anyone that holds the assets will have voting power on future decisions made within the project.
Pages:
Jump to: