Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ormeus - The World’s First Business-Backed Blockchain - page 3. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I would like to give advice to Ormeus, always plan ahead with time and money. Never plan resources that you don't actually have.

Good advice, but I think that the Ormeus team took care of it before its release, they are working on professionals
Activity: 67
Hello everyone, what about community events? What do we have now?
Activity: 140
I would like to give advice to Ormeus, always plan ahead with time and money. Never plan resources that you don't actually have.
Activity: 70

Team, we have a lot of updates, that's great! How many people are working on Ormeus right now?

The website has a lot of information about this, check
https://ormeuscoin.com/
Activity: 75

They say that at the moment no events are planned, I am sure that by the summer there will be many interesting events

Yes, by the summer there will be many events, I'm sure it would be nice to start with Ama
Hello team and have a nice night, what do you think about Ama with blockchain influncers? Do you plan any this month?
Activity: 33
Hi everyone guys, what about staking system or yield farming on Ormeus?
Activity: 45
Hi, how do you work on community events? Do you plan to provide bounty?
Activity: 101
Guys, question how will you manage underperforming team members?
What would be your leadership style when it comes to leading the team during execution?
Activity: 29

EcoCelium is very fresh and is still in preparation for launch. They have an upcoming marketing campaign, I'm happy about that, but what do you think about it?

I think the same, I have been following the project for a long time, because before investing in it, you should learn about it better
Activity: 42

Hello everyone, I want to know, what do you plan to make for liquidity pools? I know that this is not easy, but it would not be bad

Hello dude, they will make liquitidy pools for all their tokens on Ecocelium and Uniswap
Activity: 47

Hi, do you cooperate with any crypto influencers? I've seen it help a lot of platforms rise quickly

As i heard, first they will do marketing on their own and later influencers will follow,
they want to make a good impression on so they will use the best channels before asking youtubers to do a review
Activity: 27

Hello everyone, and all newcomers are encouraged to watch a video on Facebook that tells detailed information about the Ormeus ecosystem: https: //www.facebook.com/1520015201352809/posts/3662775863743388/

Yes, I watched that video, everything is well explained, and by the way, you did not write the link correctly Smiley
Activity: 47

Hello
I'm really curious guys
What about bounty or airdrop? Do we have any now?

Hi dude, no Airdrop at the moment, but everyone can create their own EcoAirdrop if you connect to EcoCelium.

That's right, and if you place a bet on any of the supported assets, you will be rewarded with ECO.
Hi, do you cooperate with any crypto influencers? I've seen it help a lot of platforms rise quickly
Activity: 29
Hello everyone, I want to know, what do you plan to make for liquidity pools? I know that this is not easy, but it would not be bad
Activity: 42
Team, what criteria will you and your client use to determine project success?
Activity: 101

Hello
I'm really curious guys
What about bounty or airdrop? Do we have any now?

Hi dude, no Airdrop at the moment, but everyone can create their own EcoAirdrop if you connect to EcoCelium.
Hello everyone, and all newcomers are encouraged to watch a video on Facebook that tells detailed information about the Ormeus ecosystem: https: //www.facebook.com/1520015201352809/posts/3662775863743388/
Pages:
Jump to: