Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORO] OroCoin ■ Join TeamORO! ■ C-Cex | NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange - page 10. (Read 29223 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
i'm planning to invest on this coin thru trading but as i saw the price on it's current exchanges is not worthy to invest and i believe it should be much higher than it's recent price, it also needed some good exchanges, it will be die just before it blooms on the current exchange where it listed.
try C-CEX or yobit or even bittrex and polo.

Up almost 75% over the last 24hrs Wink

Cryptopia, C-Cex, and hopefully YoBit listings all coming very soon!

Seems Cryptopia to be more interested to listed ORO on their exchanger.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.OroCoin.co
i'm planning to invest on this coin thru trading but as i saw the price on it's current exchanges is not worthy to invest and i believe it should be much higher than it's recent price, it also needed some good exchanges, it will be die just before it blooms on the current exchange where it listed.

Up almost 75% over the last 24hrs Wink

Cryptopia, C-Cex, and hopefully YoBit listings all coming very soon!
www.OroCoin.co
I receive baunty for signature!! YEAH!! 0.1BTC! I'ts incredible! Thanks a lot dev!! :-)

Please put this in the signature campaign thread, not here Smiley You're very welcome though!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I receive baunty for signature!! YEAH!! 0.1BTC! I'ts incredible! Thanks a lot dev!! :-)
www.OroCoin.co
I hope this problem will be solve soon. So I and the other participants can working good for the next round. I hope they payment will be send before this weekend.

It will be solved much sooner than that Smiley I expect the final payouts to be all sent and confirmed within the next day or so, at the most. Likely much sooner than that even.

I hope dev is actively responding to people who have concerns about signature campaign payment, even i have seen your op dev is releasing payment to people those who participated in signature campaign. We are expecting more marketing for ORO coin Dev.

Actually all outstanding payouts have been sent Smiley The signature campaign is now closed. Though we will be announcing a second round sometime in the near future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I hope this problem will be solve soon. So I and the other participants can working good for the next round. I hope they payment will be send before this weekend.

It will be solved much sooner than that Smiley I expect the final payouts to be all sent and confirmed within the next day or so, at the most. Likely much sooner than that even.

I hope dev is actively responding to people who have concerns about signature campaign payment, even i have seen your op dev is releasing payment to people those who participated in signature campaign. We are expecting more marketing for ORO coin Dev.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I don't get it! A second person espousing loving ORO but opts to wait for the price to rise prior to making an initial investment. Let me guess, before you approached the first girl in high school who you considered beautiful, you waited till ten other dudes fucked the living shit outta her prior to you finally obtaining enough nerve to ask the bitch out to Taco Bell. How close am I?

Amazing, isn't it? Wink I lol'd.

Glad you enjoyed it, bud. To be clear to everybody, I have no horse in this race nor currently have plans on dissing this venture. Vetting the escrow dude was my own accord.

See what happens when you pay my extortion fee.  Grin (ONLY KIDDING, all)
www.OroCoin.co
I don't get it! A second person espousing loving ORO but opts to wait for the price to rise prior to making an initial investment. Let me guess, before you approached the first girl in high school who you considered beautiful, you waited till ten other dudes fucked the living shit outta her prior to you finally obtaining enough nerve to ask the bitch out to Taco Bell. How close am I?

Amazing, isn't it? Wink I lol'd.
www.OroCoin.co

are you have plan to make poloniex add orocoin?
i think if poloniex can do it, we can get more new investor Wink

Right now we are focusing on YoBit and C-Cex, but Poloniex is on our list as well. It helps if our investors, traders, and miners request it too. If you have a preferred exchange, ask them to list Oro Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Watching this coin if it will really live up to its banner as the GOLD standard of the cryptocurrency.
A lot of other coins are newly-launched so the dev needs to try harder on how to outperform the others.
Also, hoping that this coin will be listed in more reputable exchanges such as bittrex or bitstamp  Wink to add credibility for this coin. Talking about its current value, I don't know how the dev will vindicate this coin as the "GOLD" standard. It seems that, it is just like an ordinary coin for me trying to get its market share.
But for the moment, will just monitor how this coin will counter the rigorous journey of a crypto coin to become successful in the community.

More exchanges are coming, such as YoBit, C-Cex, and more! Very soon Smiley

are you have plan to make poloniex add orocoin?
i think if poloniex can do it, we can get more new investor Wink
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Activity: 652
Merit: 123

U dont seem like u know what u are talking about. Ur business with a total payroll of $11 has been transferred by ur federal executors to nigerian dude called roberto cargidro, u got mad and made a rubbish crapcoin thinking u will recoup ur loss but ultimately u got burned and deprived from the rest of ur money.
vip
Me also planning go to investment but before going it want to more focus Oro coin.Just takes a look whats going on also waiting such of well known exchanger that OP mentioned in his post.Hope all smoothly going and ICO will success.
Will keep an eye on this threads how will progress OroCoin.

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Me also planning go to investment but before going it want to more focus Oro coin.Just takes a look whats going on also waiting such of well known exchanger that OP mentioned in his post.Hope all smoothly going and ICO will success.
Will keep an eye on this threads how will progress OroCoin.
vip

What I learnt today: Don't invest in anything when the price is too low until it starts trading on some more betterer legacy exchange which I believe it soon will, hence the wait. In fact, it's probably best to purchase at its assumed peak with the belief that it'll go even higher, albeit such won't happen because it never has, but at least it'll look neat-o briefly in my portfolio used as a liner for my birdcage. Thank you, Crypto Girl.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
www.OroCoin.co
Watching this coin if it will really live up to its banner as the GOLD standard of the cryptocurrency.
A lot of other coins are newly-launched so the dev needs to try harder on how to outperform the others.
Also, hoping that this coin will be listed in more reputable exchanges such as bittrex or bitstamp  Wink to add credibility for this coin. Talking about its current value, I don't know how the dev will vindicate this coin as the "GOLD" standard. It seems that, it is just like an ordinary coin for me trying to get its market share.
But for the moment, will just monitor how this coin will counter the rigorous journey of a crypto coin to become successful in the community.

I hope so Smiley

You can count on it! Smiley
www.OroCoin.co

I'm waiting for my bounty reward. I already sent PM about this thru BTT but I haven't received any reply. Hopefully in this way you'll reply.

Regards

Hey there! We already sent it to you days ago Smiley TXID is f1b7a5f43de1628ab4e7cb0be3ad5ff4bc1bf27ae19bc24140a09568d291489e

Drop me a PM if you did not receive it for some reason.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

I hope so Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Also, hoping that this coin will be listed in more reputable exchanges such as bittrex or bitstamp  Wink to add credibility for this coin. Talking about its current value, I don't know how the dev will vindicate this coin as the "GOLD" standard. It seems that, it is just like an ordinary coin for me trying to get its market share.

I'm waiting for my bounty reward. I already sent PM about this thru BTT but I haven't received any reply. Hopefully in this way you'll reply.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: