Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORO] OroCoin ■ Join TeamORO! ■ C-Cex | NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange - page 13. (Read 29223 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
agree, i don't trust nova  exchange too, bittrex is better than nova
Activity: 122
Activity: 78
waiting for  the great exchange listed this coin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.OroCoin.co
Well you need to prove yourself in form of marketing in this sector you will also face little bit challenges.But to overcome those it's better list your coin in most reputable exchanges. Better you are not focusing on your marketing like signature campaign etc, you need to deliver your activity to public than people will have more confidence on your coin.

100% agree. Adding OroCoin to more exchanges is already in progress, but in some exchanges there is a bit of a waiting list. You will OroCoin on more and more exchanges over the coming week or so.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Well you need to prove yourself in form of marketing in this sector you will also face little bit challenges.But to overcome those it's better list your coin in most reputable exchanges. Better you are not focusing on your marketing like signature campaign etc, you need to deliver your activity to public than people will have more confidence on your coin.
www.OroCoin.co
i dont trust NOVA Exchange. Orocoin must hit different exchanges, forexample bittrex .....

More exchanges are coming soon! Smiley

i'll wait if this one will be listed in more reputable exchanges...

can't decipher how its claim to fame is being the "the gold standard of cryptocurrency" - a lot of flaws are already uncovered by crypto "experts"

i saw another one that has better platform than this coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/24kt-pre-ann-1735308

Well that coin has no platform, it doesn't even exist. The OP has only done a pre-ANN thread. There's no announcement, no real platform, and nothing released yet. I do wish them luck, but the dev is going to need to get someone who can type a bit better to do their marketing, I hope Wink
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
i dont trust NOVA Exchange. Orocoin must hit different exchanges, forexample bittrex .....

i'll wait if this one will be listed in more reputable exchanges...

can't decipher how its claim to fame is being the "the gold standard of cryptocurrency" - a lot of flaws are already uncovered by crypto "experts"

i saw another one that has better platform than this coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/24kt-pre-ann-1735308

www.OroCoin.co

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz
www.OroCoin.co
Not receive reward for signature campaign yet

They are being processed as we speak Smiley A few have gone out already. Also, please keep signature campaign related discussion in the signature campaign thread. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Not receive reward for signature campaign yet
Activity: 384
Another cryptocoin gold, time to mining!
www.OroCoin.co

Speaking of, is camosoul down with the flu like I've been of late?

Later, bud.

Bruno

Hahaha, thanks for catching that. We are redoing the sigs shortly anyway, but I appreciate it. That's hilarious.

As far as camosoul, I have no idea. He just disappeared. Which is weird because we didn't give him any BTC or ORO or anything, so you'd think at some point he'd want to get compensated for helping, but he's not replying. Hopefully he's ok.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
What's the bounty for catching shit? A set of chopsticks?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/full-orocoin-oro-signature-avatar-campaign-earn-upto-00012-btc-per-post-1738572

Speaking of, is camosoul down with the flu like I've been of late?

Later, bud.

Bruno
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
ICO has started since 16th? But no more info in OP, only see it on your website. Is this ICO escrowed? If yes, please update the info

You can buy direct now on Nova: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ORO/

There is no ICO?? We can buy them from exchange now. But if you are not ICO coin, why do you have signature campaign and social media campaigns?
but i social media campaign and signature campaign can also be helpful either the coin is already added in exchange. so they may be like to continue their social media campaign and signature campaign.
Activity: 403
ICO has started since 16th? But no more info in OP, only see it on your website. Is this ICO escrowed? If yes, please update the info

You can buy direct now on Nova: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ORO/

There is no ICO?? We can buy them from exchange now. But if you are not ICO coin, why do you have signature campaign and social media campaigns?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

So there are no actual plans anymore cloning a proper coin..  You'll just stick to walletbuilders?

There are still a lot of plans, actually. We are focusing our energy and investment on bringing value to the coin, and our miners and investors, directly by focusing on marketing, outreach, and business development in such a way that ensures high volumes on exchanges and increased value over time.

It was clear that our investors did not want a "gimmick" but rather preferred to see consistently increased exposure and value.

This thing will boost investors by choosing your coin, better if you follow my suggestion are not better you can also boost your marketing strategies to improve more standard in form advertising. I see some improvements in the beginning in the form advertising better focus on it because good coin will always give good hopes to investors. I will keep an eye on this.
Activity: 182
https://boscoin.io
www.OroCoin.co
Dier dev!
yesterday, I sent you a private message about that, I participated in the signature campaign for 2 weeks, but no see the answer

Also, I did not get a private message from you. Perhaps you sent it to camosoul, who posted the sig campaign thread? Please send all communication to me directly via PM, as camosoul is unavailable lately. Thanks again.
dear sir i also want to know that we have completed our two weeks posting target so when can we expect the payment ?

We are reviewing all participants work now and tonight, and will be making payments within 24hrs or so of review. One of our team members is working on confirming these as we speak Smiley Please keep communication about the signature campaign in the signature campaign thread. Thanks!
Activity: 378
Dier dev!
yesterday, I sent you a private message about that, I participated in the signature campaign for 2 weeks, but no see the answer

Also, I did not get a private message from you. Perhaps you sent it to camosoul, who posted the sig campaign thread? Please send all communication to me directly via PM, as camosoul is unavailable lately. Thanks again.
dear sir i also want to know that we have completed our two weeks posting target so when can we expect the payment ?
Pages:
Jump to: