Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Elqnt | Arbitrage - A Bitcoin + Cryptocurrency Arbitrage Platform. - page 2. (Read 5846 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Any plans to include Bitstamp?

We will indeed be adding Bitstamp. In fact it's scheduled to be included today or tomorrow. All added exchanges can be enabled or disabled at the user level so ultimately it is up to the user as which exchanges they would like to perform arbitrage opportunities on.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Any plans to include Bitstamp?
Activity: 27
Update!

It's been a little while so I figured I'd make this an actual reply instead of just an edit to the original post.

We're now integrated with 7 different exchanges (list below)!  If you have any specific ones that you'd like to see in the platform, let us know!

• CampBX
  • Cryptsy
  • Kraken
  • Crypto-Trade
  • Bitfinex
  • Vircurex
  • Mt.Gox

In addition to the above, we've also added in support for trading in EUR.  

Lastly, we put out a short Q+A video set for some common questions people have been having around the platform.  That can be found here --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXq7bBf8bhxjYjOej5oeFdZ1i4tJWFEg0

I also want to encourage anyone who hasn't to checkout our crowdfunding campaign on indiegogo!

Follow our dev twitter account to get live updates as we deploy features.

Stephen
Updates Archive

2/23

We've added support for a bunch or exchanges (8 in total) since the last update on 2/19!

New supported exchanges:

• Bit2C
  • bitme
  • BTC China
  • mcxNOW
  • BTC38
  • OkCoin
  • Vault of Satoshi
  • Crypto Rush

We've also added support for a number of alt-coins in addition to Bitcoin --

• Litecoin
  • Dogecoin
  • Freicoin
  • Megacoin
  • Peercoin
  • ProtoShares
  • Primecoin

We're also continuing work on the dashboard UI.  We expect for this item to carry over into the actual alpha rounds as we further refine the workflows based on feedback.

2/19

We've integrated three more exchanges today:

• BTC-e
  • Bitstamp
  • Bter

The first batch of perk t-shirts came in today!  Check them out here --> http://blog.elqnt.com/elqnt-arbitrage-t-shirts/

Lastly, we've added Vaughn Murphy (coinking) to the project!  
He'll be helping us out with promotion for the platform + campaign -- say hi!

2/18

We're now integrated with 7 different exchanges (list below)!  If you have any specific ones that you'd like to see in the platform, let us know!

CampBX
Cryptsy
Kraken
Crypto-Trade
Bitfinex
Vircurex
Mt.Gox

In addition to the above, we've also added in support for trading in EUR.  

2/12

We're now accepting ALL cryptocurrencies via Cryptsy Trade Key for donations -- 208823d92c583a35ad391fa97c10d4f59e6fd6ff!

We've added a dev twitter account that shows commit messages as they are pushed to our repository -- @elqntdev

We've just added support for Cryptsy.

Added support for Dogecoin, such progress.

A blog is coming, which we'll post longer form updates to.  I'll update with a link once that's all ready to go.

2/11

We just added the ability to donate w/ Bitcoin via either a coinbase checkout page (makes it easier to claim perks) or anonymously via a Bitcoin address.  

Coinbase donation page -- https://coinbase.com/checkouts/9039597f9b6fb6474345eeb279f71a4a

Direct Bitcoin Address -- 1xPuX9j31DvTo3re9PpeTKJUTj9H9qP5r
Activity: 3
What language are you using?

The core of the platform is developed in Node.js although individual clients will also be created in various languages. Once the API becomes public client access can be developed in any desired language.
legendary
Activity: 965
Merit: 1000
What language are you using?
How long do you think the development should be after funding?

We're actively in development currently on the project and are expecting to get round 1 alpha access (only available to backers) ready sometime during the campaign.

Round 2 alpha (also available only to backers) should be ready shortly after the campaign finishes up.

The timeline for the next phases of deployment + ultimate full production release heavily depends on feedback during the early alpha stages and subsequent feature inclusions/improvements from that feedback.
Activity: 24
How long do you think the development should be after funding?
We're excited to announce Elqnt | Arbitrage!

My partner + I have been in development on an advanced trading platform to allow those who hold cryptocurrency to automatically execute inter-exchange trades to capitalize on arbitrage opportunities.

We've just launched our Indiegogo campaign today and would love to have anyone interested ask us questions below and become backers to help get this platform off the ground.

Both myself, Stephen Sprinkle (sprinkle), and Brandon Andrews (lodlock) will be around to answer any questions.

Vaughn Murphy (coinking) is also working with us on promotion for the platform -- say hi Smiley

A bit about our experience + past projects:

Stephen Sprinkle -- Linkedin
Brandon Andrews -- Linkedin

Donation Addresses:
Bitcoin: 1xPuX9j31DvTo3re9PpeTKJUTj9H9qP5r
All Other Cryptocurrencies Via Cryptsy Trade Key: 208823d92c583a35ad391fa97c10d4f59e6fd6ff

Social Outlets:

Twitter - Main
Twitter - Dev
Youtube
Facebook

IRC Freenode: #elqnt
[email protected]

Lastly,

We've put out a short Q+A video set for some common questions people have been having around the platform.  That can be found here --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXq7bBf8bhxjYjOej5oeFdZ1i4tJWFEg0

Follow our dev twitter account to get live updates as we deploy features.

Updates

Archive

2/25

We've locked functionality and are now in the testing + hardening phase ahead of going live with round 1 alpha -- this is an absolutely crucial step, as we will be allowing live transactions.

This phase is the last major segment of development ahead of going live with the alpha.

We're also removing support for Mt.Gox in light of the developments yesterday -- we truly extend our regrets to those who held their coins with Mt.Gox -- may the community of companies building in the crypto space become more resilient, open, secure, and professional.

Lastly, we're going to be beginning to do a series of short demo videos in the coming days to demo some of the functionality of the platform ahead of the alpha going live.  We're just waiting to produce these videos until the UI is up to a presentable stage, which should be fairly soon.

Feel free to send over any questions you might have via private message or appended to the thread and don't forget to share the word about the campaign!

Pages:
Jump to: