Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 134. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi there.. installed, sinced.. made test transaction, locked wallet.. what next for stakeing? im not having option to unlock for stake, just to change pasword.. thanks for help
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
when there will be a swap and it's seen automatically or it's like doing

I am wondering this also... will there be a coin swap and if so how to go about it? i have a few PAC on my desktop wallet...

I have downloaded the paccoin_install wallet from the new link above. i can get it sync'd if i load it as is, but when i put my old pac wallet.dat in it shows my balance and gets stuck at about 15 blocks while syncing, any tips please as to getting in sync?

thanks and good luck

You can asked at Discord. The support on Discord is very fast and the devs will answer your question in the most cases. They also helped me so maybe it is a good idea to coin there Discord channel Smiley
Activity: 5
According to the conversations on Discord, it sounds as though the coin swap is still months away yet.  The current chain will stay in place until then.

I am excited to see this coin relaunch!  A huge improvement.  I don't think it is even close to the real break-out yet either.

Thank you for the info.
I'm getting excited about this coin again, i liked the original idea and so i was an early investor. Its great the coin is getting a make over. PAC to the MOON!!!
Activity: 23
According to the conversations on Discord, it sounds as though the coin swap is still months away yet.  The current chain will stay in place until then.

I am excited to see this coin relaunch!  A huge improvement.  I don't think it is even close to the real break-out yet either.
Activity: 5

I am wondering this also... will there be a coin swap and if so how to go about it? i have a few PAC on my desktop wallet...

I have downloaded the paccoin_install wallet from the new link above. i can get it sync'd if i load it as is, but when i put my old pac wallet.dat in it shows my balance and gets stuck at about 15 blocks while syncing, any tips please as to getting in sync?

thanks and good luck
Hope we can see soon good news Smiley Happy to see that the Orginal DEV has answered Smiley
The old DEV William Corless responded.  He was hoping the community would work together to grow this coin.  We have invited him to join the Discord community where we are getting a lot of work done.

In the last week they have completed:

1.  Launched a new website -  http://www.paccoin.net
2.  Launched a new Block Explorer - http://www.paccoinexplorer.com/
3.  Rebranded Logo & Community Purpose
4.  Relaunched wallet one file installer http://paccoin.net/paccoin-windows-wallet-installation

Not bad for just one week - Discord Room has gone from 1 to 60 members in this time as well.

The coin is rebranded as the "People's Alternative Choice" coin - we are bringing this coin to a real world - with real purpose - and new innovative features.

There is a problem with coin supply and BIG wallets - we will be relaunching the exact plan Nov 1st.  
Code:
MacBook-Pro:src *$ make -f makefile.osx
llvm-g++ -c -g -msse2 -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter  -DMAC_OSX -DMSG_NOSIGNAL=0 -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -I"/Users/*/github/paccoin/src" -I"/Users/*/github/paccoin/src"/obj -I"/opt/local/include" -I"/opt/local/include/db48" -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from alert.cpp:8:
In file included from /Users/*/github/paccoin/src/alert.h:13:
In file included from /Users/*/github/paccoin/src/util.h:30:
In file included from /Users/*/github/paccoin/src/netbase.h:10:
/Users/*/github/paccoin/src/serialize.h:827:10: error: class member
      cannot be redeclared
    void insert(iterator it, std::vector::const_iterator first, st...
         ^
/Users/*/github/paccoin/src/serialize.h:814:10: note: previous
      declaration is here
    void insert(iterator it, const_iterator first, const_iterator last)
         ^
1 error generated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

So i got this message and don't know how to fix it …
So I'm try if I can get the mac wallet ported. Maybe it works maybe not I will tell you more if I know something. If I can get a wallet I will buy some  Coins Smiley Maybe I will invest some peanuts.  But the really important question is. Do I just need the Wallet.dat to safe my wallet?
Activity: 16
We have emailed the old DEV he has been MIA for months now - we will see.  If he still holds a lot of PAC we are bound to hear from him.  
I think he would be proud to be the founder of a coin that went from the bottom on up.  

In the meantime the community is more active than it ever has been.  Discord room is growing as well.  Slow and steady will win the race.....
PAC coin is POS and very friendly with POS rewards.  The more you hold the more you get!

In order to get these rewards you will need a functioning wallet - before it took almost 3 days to get it fully synced and working - I created an installer to make simple. less.

Download the file from here:  http://paccoin.net/paccoin-windows-wallet-installation

Windows may complain when you install - this is normal - there are no viruses in this installer.

The configuration file is all set with the latest addnodes & commented to setup other functions.

When you setup your wallet open up port 8112 on your firewall and you will function better on the network.

Enjoy!  And drop us a line - we are growing this coin from -zero- to -much more than zero- !
BRAVO!  I am impressed and the branding is solid!  Much better than the old.  I have been watching this group develop slowly and there are some solid ideas here.  I owned PAC years ago - I wish I would have held them.  I will be buying some more.  Cheap and worth a shot.  Good luck to the PAC team!
Well said - that is why PAC coin will be re-forked in the future!  The coin supply will be put back inline to a 'normal' distribution.

Think of pennies in relation to dimes and dollars.  Our community is growing FAST.

We are going to take this coin from the bottom of the charts to as high as we can go!

We are building our coin & community based on supporting alternative choices - other cryptos & alternative content will fuel this growth.

We plan on building a community with a purpose of not just helping this coin - but helping the cryptosphere.

Sound lofty?  We are up for the challenge & will grow consistently. 

Nowhere to go but up! 

http://www.PACcoin.net

'People's Alternative Choice Coin' - born from the PACIFICA Nation Coin - Thanks to William Corliss - original founder.

Activity: 21
Dear friends, this coin have no chance to grow up... Believe me.. are to many coins!.. this is my opinion!
The Dev must reduce coin.. and listing this coin on another exchange... !
Get in Discord Group

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GET THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THIS COIN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>JOIN<<<<<

https://discord.gg/UNHeV8w

Join discord, join community,..
General-chat

Download the Discord app to your mobile phone,.. stay tune every single day...

News coming very soon...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This will be huge!!! Straight to the moon.
Activity: 56
Activity: 156
I hold more than 10 billion PAC. What business is using PAC? There is only one to make a PAC to the moon.
Jump to: